Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

On 5/11/2022 at 11:46 PM, KSB2424 said:

Cliff Notes:

1. Early Covid was wild.  Nobody knew what was up early on.  I don't discredit, blame anyone early on, it was the wild wild west.  Everyone was just trying to figure things out.

2.  Then, after a few months it settled.  We figured out Covid really affected the elderly and health compromised, and we figured out it was not a trigger for the healthy and young.

3.  We also found that cloth masks helped little if all, and only the N95's (and the like) helped the most, if only a bit.  This was known early. 

4. The Vaccines came into play......the public was sold this was a true vaccine.  As were governments and businesses.

5.  See #4 above.  All indications are they helped, maybe for like a couple months.  I am pro vaccine but they were a huge let down. 

6. Meanwhile you couldn't go to the beach,  play outside on playgrounds,  go boating in Michigan.  Small Biz was dead.  JFC

7.  Mask mandates even after the "science" says most masks do little.

8.  Vaccine mandates even after  the "science " says protection lasts only months if at all. Can you say OMICROM?

9.  But we cannot talk about root cause, aka China Lab or that is "mis-information"

10.  In retrospect one of the worst handled crisis in human history, thanks Dr.Fauci.  Gah. 

Some of this is true but out of order.    Not being allowed to go to the beach/playgrounds was really only "early covid." 

Most acknowledged that masks may not have done a whole lot, but there was data to suggest they at least "helped."   But we could have set up a proper study to find out for sure but did not which was a mistake, especially for schools as @jerryskids mentioned.

I was never in favor of vaccine mandates, but to be clear the "protection that only lasts a few months" is only against infection.  Protection against hospitalization and death lasts much longer, so one could argue that was enough reason for employers to keep vaccine mandates in order to reduce liability.

22 hours ago, lod001 said:

He's talking about the failed covid jabs you retard. THAT is not anti-vax. Its not a vaccine no matter how much you try and pimp it. My next post further defeats you and your failed jabs.

Except the reason for the deaths he's so shocked by is covid.

22 hours ago, lod001 said:

So timtard, who is a covid jab pimper gets anther beatdown as the CDC lied about the jabs adding additional protection to those who had covid. It was a lie. He of course ate that sh1t up like a fly.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2022/05/internal-cdc-docs-on-the-agencys-false-covid-vaccine-claims/?fbclid=IwAR1Ck4At8MdwTw08A45WKafvmIzJoFsDGKHw-RFLrXDdXqxtgcgIfP5vjyM

I read that article and don't see evidence that they lied about the vaccine giving additional protection.   It looks like it's just saying emails were redacted, so you're assuming that means they lied?  There have been multiple studies show that prior infection + vaccine gives greater immunity than prior infection only.   Is the vaccine "needed" for those that had prior infection?  Maybe not (and I've said this all along), but the vaccine still provides additional protection.

16 hours ago, Reality said:

I mean, wow.

This is not "vax skepticism," it's 4th booster skepticism.

13 hours ago, lod001 said:

https://www.wnd.com/2022/05/abc-news-analysis-covid-deaths-rising-among-vaccinated/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Did Tim write this part?  🤣

ABC News assured its audience that "experts said the increase in breakthrough deaths is expected with more Americans reaching full vaccination status."

The exact opposite of what would happen if this garbage worked.

Yeah the "more Americans reaching full vaccination status" isn't the reason, but old people are still the majority of who's dying (especially with Omicron, compared to Delta which did have an impact on the younger population which is what drove those Q3 2021 deaths you talked about earlier), and they are the ones that need at least the 3rd shot.   This is a better explanation from the ABC news article:

"Last summer, after more vulnerable, older populations had been vaccinated, the share of Americans ages 65 years and older in the hospital had dipped to a pandemic low — with younger populations representing the largest age groups of people in need of care. However, throughout the omicron surge, the average age of those in the hospital with COVID-19 has steadily gotten older again.

More than 90% of seniors have been fully vaccinated, but a third of them have yet to receive their first booster shot. Even with overall high vaccination rates in older populations, in recent months, during the omicron surge, 73% of deaths have been among those 65 and older."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, TimHauck said:

This is not "vax skepticism," it's 4th booster skepticism.

I got to here and laughed put loud

Thanks!

At this point:  Mask= Tin foil hat. 

10 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Thanks!

Same.  Tim provides some good comedy in this thread.

17 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Thanks!

Yes I know it sounds nitpicky but it’s true.  The main reason there is valid skepticism over even the first booster is because the first 2 work well at protecting against hospitalization and death for most people.

The first booster however is beneficial for the old and immunocompromised.

The second booster has not shown to have much to effect from what I’ve seen, which was the case even after Israel was the first country to do it.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Thanks!

👍

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes I know it sounds nitpicky but it’s true.  The main reason there is valid skepticism over even the first booster is because the first 2 work well at protecting against hospitalization and death for most people.

The second booster has not shown to have much to effect from what I’ve seen, which was the case even after Israel was the first country to do it.

Its not that but you made me laugh again. 

When I read "4th booster" out loud and realize you and the clip are being serious it is just silly and cracks me up.  1st booster 2nd booster.  Lol.  

It is sort of like reading serious remarks on trans bathrooms and tampons.  It is funny when you stop and think just how silly this is.  

4th boosters because the shots work.  Tampons in boys bathrooms in Oregon.  Lol when you step back and think about this sort of stuff you wonder when exactly did we entered the twilight zone.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

When I read "4th booster" out loud and realize you and the clip are being serious it is just silly and cracks me up.  1st booster 2nd booster.  Lol.  

It is sort of like reading serious remarks on trans bathrooms and tampons.  It is funny when you stop and think just how silly this is.  

4th boosters because the shots work.  Tampons in boys bathrooms in Oregon.  Lol when you step back and think about this sort of stuff you wonder when exactly did we entered the twilight zone.  

I'd say the biggest take away is that there's a possibility that the boosters are ruining people's immune system.

• Like 1

Just now, Reality said:

I'd say the biggest take away is that there's a possibility that the boosters are ruining people immune system.

I am not a doctor and have no links but that was always what I felt too.  Over winter it seemed like all my vaxed friends and family were always a little sick.  

I have said this in here a few time but my immune system is historically strong.  No exaggeration I just do not get sick ever.  So if vaxed people can still spread it then what really is the point of me getting a vaccine that may only deplete my already very strong immune system?   Never made sense to me.  They tried to act at first like the vaccine would prevent spread but that clearly was not the case and they moved those goalposts.   

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Again, the point is most people don't even need the 1st booster.    The 1st booster is beneficial for the elderly/immunocompromised.  2nd booster (sorry I guess I called it "4th booster") probably not needed at all.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Give it up loser. You've been completely destroyed pimping this useless garbage.

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Again, the point is most people don't even need the 1st booster.    The 1st booster is beneficial for the elderly/immunocompromised.  2nd booster (sorry I guess I called it "4th booster") probably not needed at all.

No one needed any of this crap since it doesn't work. 

8 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I am not a doctor and have no links but that was always what I felt too.  Over winter it seemed like all my vaxed friends and family were always a little sick.  

I have said this in here a few time but my immune system is historically strong.  No exaggeration I just do not get sick ever.  So if vaxed people can still spread it then what really is the point of me getting a vaccine that may only deplete my already very strong immune system?   Never made sense to me.  They tried to act at first like the vaccine would prevent spread but that clearly was not the case and they moved those goalposts.   

All they and tim do is move the goalposts. They basically made crap up as they went along. When they crap started failing they even had to change the definition of 'vaccine'. Once that happened. if you had functioning braincells, you should have said 'get that sh1t away from me'.

31 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Give it up loser. You've been completely destroyed pimping this useless garbage.

No one needed any of this crap since it doesn't work. 

All they and tim do is move the goalposts. They basically made crap up as they went along. When they crap started failing they even had to change the definition of 'vaccine'. Once that happened. if you had functioning braincells, you should have said 'get that sh1t away from me'.

Have you donated to Alex Berenson’s gofundme yet?

Just now, TimHauck said:

WTF is that? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Still. Who cares either way? Gofundme's are stupid for social media. 

It’s literally the definition of grifting.  And people like lod think guys like Berenson are the heroes of covid

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It’s literally the definition of grifting.  And people like lod think guys like Berenson are the heroes of covid

He could be. We just don't know.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

He could be. We just don't know.

But he doesn’t need a gofundme when he makes like $100k a month for suckers to subscribe to his substack to read his lies, plus his Amazon book sales and however much Tucker pays him

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

But he doesn’t need a gofundme when he makes like $100k a month for suckers to subscribe to his substack to read his lies, plus his Amazon book sales and however much Tucker pays him

Stupid comment. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Why would Tucker pay him? Or anyone? They should be paying him.  You don’t know how things work, evidently. 

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would Tucker pay him? Or anyone? They should be paying him.  You don’t know how things work, evidently. 

I didn’t say he shouldn’t be paying him.  Just saying that he has a crap ton of money and doesn’t need a freaking gofundme

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wait you think Berenson pays Tucker to go on his show?  No, that’s not how it works. “Celebrity” guests get paid to go on talk shows.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wait you think Berenson pays Tucker to go on his show?  No, that’s not how it works. “Celebrity” guests get paid to go on talk shows.

You’re dumber than ever. 

52 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re dumber than ever. 

Lolololol.  

There’s a chance Berenson may do the appearances for free, but zero chance he’s paying to go on

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lolololol.  

There’s a chance Berenson may do the appearances for free, but zero chance he’s paying to go on

No shite Sherlock. They have sarcasm in your part of the country? 

On 3/23/2020 at 1:59 PM, fandandy said:

This is exactly my thought.  The country is 92% Han.  I would like to see the Han number of infections.  *tinfoil hat* I bet they were disproportionately unaffected.  

This was my point.  Maybe not now, but definitely sooner than we realize.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/race-break-russia-china-alliance-ukraine-asia-pacific

Biowarfare in the 21st Century

Then there is the serious issue of the Pentagon’s bioweapons infrastructure that has demonstrated an ethnic-targeting feature as outlined in the September 2000 PNAC manifesto “Rebuilding Americas Defenses”. In this bone-chilling neocon manifesto, its authors stated that in the 21st century “combat will likely take place in new dimensions: In space, cyber-space and perhaps the world of microbes… advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool”.

Today over 320 Pentagon-run biolabs are scattered strategically around the world with a very active program titled “Jupitr” and “Centaur” located in in South Korea. This later program has caused grave concern to both the Chinese and many Koreans since Obama launched inaugurated the program in 2010 with an executive order that stated “a robust and productive scientific enterprise that utilizes biological select agents and toxins is essential to national security.”

On 5/13/2022 at 5:54 PM, TimHauck said:

You can't even dispute anything anymore. You can only resort to posts like that. 🤣 That's have badly you have been destroyed and every day it just gets worse for ya.

Got some more bad news for ya, you low IQ, jab pimpin, blowhard.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2022/05/13/pfizers-covid-vaccine-protection-against-omicron-fades-just-weeks-after-second-and-third-doses-study-finds/?sh=e3947fb32af3

It's useless garbage. You need more boosters, retard.

On 5/13/2022 at 6:24 PM, TimHauck said:

🤣 Says the idiot who followed fraud fauci, the cdc and pfizer/moderna off a cliff. Just give up. You've been completely destroyed. You have been wrong the whole time, I have been right not to go near this toxic, useless garbage that does NOTHING good for anyone.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

🤣 Says the idiot who followed fraud fauci, the cdc and pfizer/moderna off a cliff. Just give up. You've been completely destroyed. You have been wrong the whole time, I have been right not to go near this toxic, useless garbage that does NOTHING good for anyone.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/05/13/1098071284/this-is-how-many-lives-could-have-been-saved-with-covid-vaccinations-in-each-sta

• Haha 1

On 5/15/2022 at 2:22 PM, TimHauck said:

🤣 Can't even produce any facts now backing up your garbage. Just lame biased hypotheticals which have zero basis. Did they state that the guy with the gunshot wound to the head would have survived instead of being counted as a covid death? What about the guy that was killed in the car accident that they marked covid? How about the one who fell off the building that got the covid toe tag? 🤣🤣

You were always out of your league. You have nothing. You never had anything but a failed, useless dangerous jab.

• Thanks 1

The Hidden Cost of Ivermectin: New Studies Show 68% of Those Who Used Ivermectin to Prevent/Treat COVID-19 Now Suffering Long-Term Bowel & Urinary Incontinence

FOX News reported on this

:clap::doublethumbsup:

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

FOX News reported on this

:clap::doublethumbsup:

🤣🤣🤣 Mooney gets duped but why would anyone be surprised. Its totally fake. Tweet does not exist. it's a made up screenshot.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/candace-owens-ivermectin-fox-news-tweet/

You're such a stupid loser. No doubt that if fauci told you eating your own sh1t would prevent covid, you would hook a hose up to your ass and start sucking.

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

🤣🤣🤣 Mooney gets duped but why would anyone be surprised. Its totally fake. Tweet does not exist. it's a made up screenshot.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/candace-owens-ivermectin-fox-news-tweet/

You're such a stupid loser. No doubt that if fauci told you eating your own sh1t would prevent covid, you would hook a hose up to your ass and start sucking.

:lol:

Mooney and Hack aren’t having a good day. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mooney and Hack aren’t having a good day. 

Much worse for Baker Boy.  And still waiting for your proof of all the formula being sent to the border