Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It’s ok, you can admit when you’re wrong too Utoilet

So when you get proven wrong your fallback response is name calling.

next.... 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

So when you get proven wrong your fallback response is name calling.

next.... 

Link to where you proved me wrong?   Sorry I was accurately pointing out there’s a difference between pandemic and endemic

13 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: Those early studies were particularly accurate once they changed the definitions of "vaccine" and "effective". 

Name some studies that turned out wrong then, smart guy

26 minutes ago, craftsman said:

:lol:

There’s only one study really referenced in that, the vaccine trials.  And it was pretty close to 95% effective against symptomatic infection pre-Delta.   It was even still ~60-80% effective during Delta.  It wasn’t until Omicron that the effectiveness really dropped

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Well since you guys have nothing other than vaccine effectiveness against infection, here are some of the lies from the GC in this thread, just off the top of my head, all of which have been factually proven wrong:

-flu was just being marked as covid

-most positive Covid test results were false positives

-total death rate of Covid was only 0.003% (or some other ridiculously low #)

-total deaths didn’t increase in 2020 (debunking the “Johns Hopkins study” that said this was really why I started posting here in the first place)

-94% of Covid deaths were “with not from”

-the vaccines don’t work to reduce hospitalization and death

-the vaccines have killed 100k+ (I think this is mostly just lod at least)

-ivermectin/HCQ/Vitamin D etc are miracle drugs

-Delta was caused by the vaccine

Sure I’m forgetting some.    But it was just Fauci and Birx that were lying, right?

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well since you guys have nothing other than vaccine effectiveness against infection, here are some of the lies from the GC in this thread, just off the top of my head, all of which have been factually proven wrong:

-flu was just being marked as covid

-most positive Covid test results were false positives

-total death rate of Covid was only 0.003% (or some other ridiculously low #)

-total deaths didn’t increase in 2020 (debunking the “Johns Hopkins study” that said this was really why I started posting here in the first place)

-94% of Covid deaths were “with not from”

-the vaccines don’t work to reduce hospitalization and death

-the vaccines have killed 100k+ (I think this is mostly just lod at least)

-ivermectin/HCQ/Vitamin D etc are miracle drugs

-Delta was caused by the vaccine

Sure I’m forgetting some.    But it was just Fauci and Birx that were lying, right?

Oy Vey, Goyim! Sure the "experts" who have years of experience and billions of dollars backing them are focking retarded and don't know what they are doing at best, at worst focking liars pushing an agenda. But some of you got some stuff wrong too. Go get your booster it's safe effective and free.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Oy Vey, Goyim! Sure the "experts" who have years of experience and billions of dollars backing them are focking retarded and don't know what they are doing at best, at worst focking liars pushing an agenda. But some of you got some stuff wrong too. Go get your booster it's safe effective and free.

The boosters (well the first one at least) are effective for old people.   They also had better safety data than the 2nd shot.  Like I said earlier I think one of the biggest mistakes of the whole pandemic was pushing the second shot only 3/4 weeks after the first, for multiple reasons.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The boosters (well the first one at least) are effective for old people.   They also had better safety data than the 2nd shot.  Like I said earlier I think one of the biggest mistakes of the whole pandemic was pushing the second shot only 3/4 weeks after the first, for multiple reasons.

HOOK IT TO MY VEINS!!!! GIVE ME ALL THE BOOSTERS! IT'S SAFE, EFFECTIVE AND FREE!!!!!

The fact that birx knew the crap didn't work means fauci knew as well. Neither took a jab. 

Most CDC employees didnt take. Should have given everyone the answer right there except for those with very low IQs. Morning, tim

41 minutes ago, lod001 said:

More lies.  

The “40% increase in non Covid deaths” is a lie.  The actual stat is there was a 40% increase in total deaths in Q3 2021 vs Q3 2019.  Largely driven by Covid.

Those “headlines” were from like 3 months, not 1 week.  Tony Sirico was 79…so young!  Nolan Neal died of drugs - https://people.com/tv/family-of-former-americas-got-talent-contestant-nolan-neal-asks-for-help-following-his-sudden-death/

The first “study” he links to was the same thing Makary linked to, which wasn’t a study it was a letter to the editor.  And despite that letter misinterpreting results of other studies, it didn’t even say the quote in the article about “damaging and destroying the immune system like AIDS.”  Root just completely made that up.

14 minutes ago, lod001 said:

The fact that birx knew the crap didn't work means fauci knew as well. Neither took a jab. 

Most CDC employees didnt take. Should have given everyone the answer right there except for those with very low IQs. Morning, tim

100% guaranteed that Fauci and Birx are vaccinated, probably 4x.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

100% guaranteed that Fauci and Birx are vaccinated, probably 4x.

🤣🤣🤣Only you would be dumb enough to know it doesn't work and still take it. If it had any effectiveness at reducing symptoms, fraud fauci would not have started eating paxlovid like candy. 

Here’s a comment under McCullough’s most recent post.  These are the types of people we’re dealing with 

Forgot all about this gem as she got thoroughly destroyed on her trump Russia Russia Russia collusion BS and went into hiding. No doubt tim was cheering her on saying i told you it was 100% safe & effective'. 🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Here’s a comment under McCullough’s most recent post.  These are the types of people we’re dealing with 

Yet twitter doesn't suspend him for your believed 'misinformation'. They dont even tag his posts and yes they are still doling that tag out.

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Forgot all about this gem as she got thoroughly destroyed on her trump Russia Russia Russia collusion BS and went into hiding. No doubt tim was cheering her on saying i told you it was 100% safe & effective'. 🤣

It was never 100% effective, she’s an idiot 

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It was never 100% effective, she’s an idiot 

I guess she just took Joe Biden's lead. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

Just now, lod001 said:

Yet twitter doesn't suspend him for your believed 'misinformation'. They dont even tag his posts and yes they are still doling that tag out.

Hasn’t he been suspended multiple times? This time I wasn’t referring to him but rather the person responding to him.  

I did check out the study he referenced (which he didn’t even link and spelled the author’s name wrong), and he is exaggerating the results.  The overwhelming majority of “adverse events” among these LTC residents with a median age of 83 was fever and malaise, with GI symptoms a distant third.  Seems pretty safe!

Conducting opera can cause blood clots and/or heart attacks.😂

Add this jabbed dude to the others that dropped dead this week. Athletes in their 20s & 30s. Now 4 doctors in canada. It was 3. All jabbed. 

53 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Conducting opera can cause blood clots and/or heart attacks.😂

Add this jabbed dude to the others that dropped dead this week. Athletes in their 20s & 30s. Now 4 doctors in canada. It was 3. All jabbed. 

4 doctors from a whole country died?  You don’t say

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

“Found dead in bed next to several cans of dust cleaner”

Xenophobe!!!!

Another great achievement by Joe Biden. No one wants to fight for the country anymore. 

COVID vaccine mandates from Biden admin may cripple National Guard

June 30 marked Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin’s arbitrary deadline for members of the National Guard and Reserves to receive the COVID-19 vaccine despite Congress’ mandate that the Department of Defense establish uniform procedures under which service members can be exempted. 

Should Secretary Austin enforce this mandate on service members who have opted not to get vaccinated due to personal health reasons or religious exemptions, the National Guard will be crippled.  

To date, approximately 60,000 National Guard and Reserves remain unvaccinated and the pending decision from the Biden administration could punish the very service members who have been on the front lines of fighting this pandemic. 

As a congressman and National Guard colonel – who has had COVID-19 and been vaccinated - I can’t imagine a more reckless decision than to reprimand tens of thousands of National Guard members who have answered the call of duty.  

Our current military posture can’t afford it either.  

Currently, every branch of the U.S. military is struggling mightily to recruit men and women to join its ranks. This year is shaping up to be one of the worst recruiting years for our military since the Vietnam War. 

Whether it’s enforcing a vaccine mandate on our troops, the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan, or the increased woke indoctrination through mandatory seminars and training, our military is being depleted.  

Couple our recruiting struggles with China’s massive military buildup and Russia’s continued warpath in Ukraine, our national security can’t risk not having the personnel ready to fight the next war or take on an emergency here at home.  

While the Biden administration mulls its decision, Guardsmen and reservists are not allowed to participate in training exercise or war games. This greatly reduces their fighting capacity should National Guard units need to activate for combat overseas or a natural disaster. We pride ourselves on having the best trained warfighters in the world and keeping them at home only makes us less prepared for our next military undertaking or large-scale domestic crisis.  

16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

This guy might be as crazy as lod, but on the other end of the spectrum

The idiot that simply wont let go of the fact that he has been wrong on everything related to the jab is calling someone else crazy.  🤣

19 hours ago, TimHauck said:

“Found dead in bed next to several cans of dust cleaner”

Certainly likely that was the cause in this one. Too bad for yo yo cannot explain 99% of the rest. No doubt you read and read and read trying to find an article that would continue your psychotic idea that this garbage doesn't kill people. I mean the fact that you won't admit it kills people says you are a clueless idiot.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Certainly likely that was the cause in this one. Too bad for yo yo cannot explain 99% of the rest. No doubt you read and read and read trying to find an article that would continue your psychotic idea that this garbage doesn't kill people. I mean the fact that you won't admit it kills people says you are a clueless idiot.

I think it might've killed about 500 people in the US, mostly people that were 80+.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I think it might've killed about 500 people in the US, mostly people that were 80+.

Link

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Keep dreaming. 500. 🤣 Add some zeros to the end of that. We are well into the 1000s. Here is your hero, before this disaster, stating the obvious. Basically saying you could drop dead a decade after injection and that is with a normal vaccine, not this mrna garbage. This crap is far worse than a normal vaccine.

Oh and Dr. Birx says "hi and you are always wrong".

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

This one is a gem of gems.

Didn't realize I was playing Russian roulette everytime I'd fall asleep during Monday Night Football. :shocking:

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Keep dreaming. 500. 🤣 Add some zeros to the end of that. We are well into the 1000s. Here is your hero, before this disaster, stating the obvious. Basically saying you could drop dead a decade after injection and that is with a normal vaccine, not this mrna garbage. This crap is far worse than a normal vaccine.

Oh and Dr. Birx says "hi and you are always wrong".

It’s theoretically possible, but it doesn’t sound like he’s saying it’s ever actually happened (which to my knowledge it hasn’t).