Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not about the total number of people that died of all causes

Yeah they did. Sorry dude. :dunno:

Living in Florida watching all the Covid drama was like watching it from another planet, we haven't been worried about it for years now 

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Living in Florida watching all the Covid drama was like watching it from another planet, we haven't been worried about it for years now 

I can think of about 20k people in Florida that probably should've been worried about it between August and October 2021 alone, 8k+ of which were under the age of 65.

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I can think of about 20k people in Florida that probably should've been worried about it between August and October 2021 alone, 8k+ of which were under the age of 65.

What, were they running back and forth across the highways? People drive fast down there. 

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

And that 0.0001% of our population is greatly missed!

• Thanks 1

On 7/24/2022 at 2:54 PM, lod001 said:

Conducting opera can cause blood clots and/or heart attacks.😂

Add this jabbed dude to the others that dropped dead this week. Athletes in their 20s & 30s. Now 4 doctors in canada. It was 3. All jabbed. 

Now it's 5. All jabbed.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-triathlete-27-becomes-5th-gta-doctor-to-die-in-july

If she didn't have 4 jabs, her death would have been much worse.

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

What, were they running back and forth across the highways? People drive fast down there. 

Covid, largely unvaccinated

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

And that 0.0001% of our population is greatly missed!

0.1% genius, and that was only over a 3 month period.  

botcuck 2021: all those lives that could have been saved

botcuck 2022: 21 year olds gotta die sometime 

:lol:

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Covid, largely unvaccinated

Get shot in the head by a cannon ball, you died from the sniffles. 

13 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

botcuck 2021: all those lives that could have been saved

botcuck 2022: 21 year olds gotta die sometime 

:lol:

It's sad when young people die.   But sadly it's been happening long before covid vaccines

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Get shot in the head by a cannon ball, you died from the sniffles. 

how many cannon ball deaths were there in 2020?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

how many cannon ball deaths were there in 2020?

Tens of thousands of them in the form of heart attacks, drunken driving, murder, industrial accidents, drowning, traffic accidents, seasonal flu, etc. All of them died of the sniffles though. 

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Tens of thousands of them in the form of heart attacks, drunken driving, murder, industrial accidents, drowning, traffic accidents, seasonal flu, etc. All of them died of the sniffles though. 

For your claim to have any merit, there would have had to have been a decline in those types of deaths if the claim is they were just being marked as covid.  And yet heart disease, influenza/pneumonia, unintentional injury, and homicide deaths all increased in 2020 vs. 2019.  Try again.  In fact the heart disease number likely includes some uncounted covid particularly from spring 2020.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

For your claim to have any merit, there would have had to have been a decline in those types of deaths if the claim is they were just being marked as covid.  And yet heart disease, influenza/pneumonia, unintentional injury, and homicide deaths all increased in 2020 vs. 2019.  Try again.  In fact the heart disease number likely includes some uncounted covid particularly from spring 2020.

You would be wrong again.

23 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You would be wrong again.

No, I'm not.   Keep on believing the CDC lied about the total number of dead people though.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No, I'm not.   Keep on believing the CDC lied about the total number of dead people though.

Over the past couple years I've heard multiple interviews with physicians who were directed to put reason for death to be covid if a person died of anything and they had covid when they died. 

I believe them over you.

24 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Over the past couple years I've heard multiple interviews with physicians who were directed to put reason for death to be covid if a person died of anything and they had covid when they died. 

I believe them over you.

Irrelevant to what you quoted.   

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Irrelevant to what you quoted.   

Not in the least. You keep up the good fight on your covid alarmism. I'll keep going out without a mask on like I did for the past 3 years.

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Not in the least. You keep up the good fight on your covid alarmism. I'll keep going out without a mask on like I did for the past 3 years.

Not unless in the "interviews with physicians" you're referring to they admitted to putting down that someone died when they're really alive.

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Meaningless as are 100% of your posts and wikipedia just proved that their data is worthless as they changed the meaning of 'recession'.

Dr. Birx says hi. 

More on these dummies that dropped dead from the jabs. He and many others reporting on this 'odd' occurrence know why they are dead. 

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Meaningless as are 100% of your posts and wikipedia just proved that their data is worthless as they changed the meaning of 'recession'.

Dr. Birx says hi. 

More on these dummies that dropped dead from the jabs. He and many others reporting on this 'odd' occurrence know why they are dead. 

Happens all the time. Nothing to see here. 

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Happens all the time. Nothing to see here. 

Yeah, pretty much 

Remember when China was broadcasting videos of people dying in the streets from Covid?? Yeah, that was bullshit. Why did they do that? 

• Thanks 1

The key here is that their deaths were less severe. Remind me again why anyone would let themselves get injected with this useless dangerous garbage.

On 8/3/2022 at 8:02 PM, TimHauck said:

Well because he died from 'joy'. 🤣 That one is one of the best yet. There was no need to post that one. it's plain as day. You of course will believe such garbage. Dude is fit, is 2 and has heart attack. Happens all the time....when you have taken the juice.

You've lost badly. Dr. Birx told you. 

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

The key here is that their deaths were less severe.

Well because he died from 'joy'. 🤣 That one is one of the best yet. There was no need to post that one. it's plain as day. You of course will believe such garbage. Dude is fit, is 2 and has heart attack. Happens all the time....when you have taken the juice.

You've lost badly. Dr. Birx told you. 

Ouch.  This one is gonna sting. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ouch.  This one is gonna sting. 

Can't wait for the Tim spin. Neither can Dr. Birx.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

The key here is that their deaths were less severe.

Not just deaths, though.  Vax appears to have no bearing on any part from getting it to dying from it.  The ratios show that. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Not just deaths, though.  Vax appears to have no bearing on any part from getting it to dying from it.  The ratios show that. 

Like I've said from day one. It wouldn't work, doesn't' work, it never worked, it never will work and it does absolutely nothing as far as making symptoms less. There's zero proof of that. Whatever everyone felt getting covid is exactly what they would have felt with zero jabs or 100 jabs regardless of strain which by now is like a cold for healthy people.

Dr. Birx knew this, thus she never took the jab. No rational human would know that it's useless but can kill you and would still take it. She knew. That means fauci knew and never took the jab as did everyone with a brain at the CDC and pfizer. Thus many there refused the jabs.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

16 hours ago, lod001 said:

Like I've said from day one. It wouldn't work, doesn't' work, it never worked, it never will work and it does absolutely nothing as far as making symptoms less. There's zero proof of that. Whatever everyone felt getting covid is exactly what they would have felt with zero jabs or 100 jabs regardless of strain which by now is like a cold for healthy people.

Dr. Birx knew this, thus she never took the jab. No rational human would know that it's useless but can kill you and would still take it. She knew. That means fauci knew and never took the jab as did everyone with a brain at the CDC and pfizer. Thus many there refused the jabs.

What a surprise, Timmy and lod don’t know how to read.

Even Hart, one of the biggest grifters out there, admits the data show death rates are higher in the unvaxxed.  And the differences become even larger when they are age adjusted.  These numbers also don’t account for the fact that the unvaxx’ed are more likely to have natural immunity, and more recently the ole “with Covid” line has finally come true - pre-Omicron, ~90% of “with Covid” deaths were due to Covid.  Since Omicron it’s more like ~2/3, which also throws off the vax effectiveness estimates.

Still think it’s hilarious that lod thinks Fauci never got vaccinated though.  Tough call between lod and Big Guy for who is the biggest conspiracy theorist here.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Still think it’s hilarious that lod thinks Fauci never got vaccinated though.  Tough call between lod and Big Guy for who is the biggest conspiracy theorist here.

It's you botcuck. Following all the lies and parroting them from day 1. And still keeping it up.  Your lies have killed 1000s. 

On 7/28/2022 at 9:31 PM, TimHauck said:

Wait, you still believe Covid is responsible for all those deaths? There's no hope for people like you. You're long gone and there's no coming back.

50 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Wait, you still believe Covid is responsible for all those deaths?

Yes.  Probably more than that actually.  

Just look at total deaths in Florida during the Delta wave in 2021.  Must have been because of lockdowns…oh wait.  And the below is only for under 65:

In fact, if you look at “non-covid” deaths, you will see increases that correlate exactly with the timing of Covid waves.  Must have been because of lockdowns…oh wait.   And no the vax wouldn’t cause that pretty much only in Florida.

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yes.  Probably more than that actually.  

Just look at total deaths in Florida during the Delta wave in 2021.  Must have been because of lockdowns…oh wait.  And the below is only for under 65:

In fact, if you look at “non-covid” deaths, you will see increases that correlate exactly with the timing of Covid waves.  Must have been because of lockdowns…oh wait.   And no the vax wouldn’t cause that pretty much only in Florida.

Dr. Birx knows better.

Berenson trying to get kicked off twitter again.   I do actually think there is something to the additional deaths due to lack of care in 2020 (but not necessarily due to lockdowns; those most at risk of being the ones that may be dying now, were most likely the ones most at risk of dying of Covid too, so staying away from doctors offices in a lot of cases was likely intentional).  But for some reason Berenson doesn’t and is just blaming it on the vax.