Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Looks like I got it again. I’m not surprised since both my kids just had it. Feels like a basic cold. Not as bad as the first time I had it. 

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Looks like I got it again. I’m not surprised since both my kids just had it. Feels like a basic cold. Not as bad as the first time I had it. 

Did you test?

On 8/16/2022 at 9:34 AM, lod001 said:

Incredible stupidity in your statement. You just said that no one has ever died from this disastrous toxic jab. If 1 person dies, its excess deaths dumbass and we are in the 10s of 1000s of jab caused deaths. You are a massive fountain of misinformation.

Dr. Birx says hi.

It’s % excess deaths, dumbass.   So 1 extra person dying wouldn’t show up. But if “10’s of thousands” did it would.

9 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Your own graph didn't show a real difference so you change your argument.  Quality! :thumbsup:

My argument about that tweet was never claiming that the vaccines saved lives over the course of the entire pandemic.  Mostly just pointing out that they didn’t cause them

36 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Enjoy your covid in your prison cell.

That pic makes you look like a real ladies man. :thumbsup:

Iowa man arrested for allegedly shooting sleeping wife with crossbow

https://www.foxnews.com/us/iowa-man-arrested-allegedly-shooting-sleeping-wife-crossbow

Poosay move.   At least wake her up and give her a head start.   Hopefully she learned her lesson on how NOT to avoid an arrow from GoT.

20 minutes ago, DonS said:

Poosay move.   At least wake her up and give her a head start.   Hopefully she learned her lesson on how NOT to avoid an arrow from GoT.

She probably sucked at making sandwiches. 

How are all these people getting sick?  Still? I haven't been sick in decades. Nada with the covid with zero precautions taken. 

I guess I'm just lucky, or have tigers blood.  

18 hours ago, Horseman said:

How are all these people getting sick?  Still? I haven't been sick in decades. Nada with the covid with zero precautions taken. 

I guess I'm just lucky, or have tigers blood.  

Must have a great immune system. I don’t get very sick that often. My second time having covid has been easier to deal with than the common cold. Two days feeling a bit sick and that’s about it so far. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthcare/health-care-workers-fired-vaccine-mandate-awarded-10-million-settlement

Illinois health care workers who were fired or otherwise impacted by their hospitals' COVID-19 vaccine mandate will receive a $10 million settlement after filing a lawsuit challenging the rule.

"Let this case be a warning to employers that violated Title VII," Mat Staver, founder and chairman of Liberty Counsel, the group behind the lawsuit, told the Washington Examiner. "It is especially significant and gratifying that this first classwide COVID settlement protects healthcare workers."

The case centers around workers at NorthShore University HealthSystem, who filed a lawsuit in October 2021 claiming their employer illegally refused to grant any religious exemptions to a COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

The settlement approved in the Illinois Northern District Court will result in 473 employees of the system becoming eligible for compensation for being denied a religious exemption to the vaccine mandate, with any of those fired as a result of the rules being eligible for $25,000. The 13 plaintiffs involved in the suit will be eligible for an additional $20,000, while those who complied with the mandate to keep their jobs despite having religious objections will be eligible for $3,000.

36 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angeles-city-parks-requires-youth-basketball-participants-wear-masks-critic-calls-policy-dangerous

Los Angeles requires youth basketball participants to wear masks, critic calls policy 'dangerous'

The City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks is requiring youth to wear masks while playing basketball

This story makes me want to strike someone.  And you can thank left wing organizations like the teachers union for this nonsense still lingering. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This story makes me want to strike someone.  And you can thank left wing organizations like the teachers union for this nonsense still lingering. 

The people that are in charge making those decisions should be fired or replaced immediately. Absurd.

On 8/20/2022 at 3:53 PM, TimmySmith said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/study-suggests-covid-increases-risks-204156621.html

:lol: "Corona virus survivors". Get ready for this. Of course, I am one, so all you cancer and heart attack survivors shut your yap.

The amount of stupid in that article is off the charts simply because by now almost everyone has had a version of covid. Eventually everyone will. I guess everyone on the planet is gonna have brain disorders. 

55 minutes ago, lod001 said:

The amount of stupid in that article is off the charts simply because by now almost everyone has had a version of covid. Eventually everyone will. I guess everyone on the planet is gonna have brain disorders. 

81 million cases of brain disorders were diagnosed in Nov 2020. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Guess we are all focked. :dunno: Just don't blame the Chinese!  :mad:

It’s not a vaccine. We know that much. They should really stop administering it now. 

The pandemic can't hold Hunter Biden's jock strap when it comes to the worst things this planet has ever seen.

On 8/22/2022 at 5:32 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

The pandemic can't hold Hunter Biden's jock strap when it comes to the worst things this planet has ever seen.

Or the school shootings, or Jan. 6, or Bernie Madoff, or Jeffery Epstein, or the JFK assassination, etc.

On 8/18/2022 at 6:03 PM, TimHauck said:

It’s % excess deaths, dumbass.   So 1 extra person dying wouldn’t show up. But if “10’s of thousands” did it would.

If I am killed, I can die but once; but to live in constant dread of it, is to die over and over again."
Abraham Lincoln 1864

On 8/22/2022 at 8:32 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Keep trying.  :thumbsup:   You voted for a corrupt dementia patient with a crackhead son who both destroyed Ukraine.  How many "Ukers" = $40 Billion?  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

If I am killed, I can die but once; but to live in constant dread of it, is to die over and over again."
Abraham Lincoln 1864

What does that have to do with the vaccine?

47 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What does that have to do with the vaccine?

You have been living in fear for over two years, I haven’t.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

You have been living in fear for over two years,I haven’t.

He's been dispensing it. Or trying.  No one here is buying. 

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

You have been living in fear for over two years, I haven’t.

Actually that’s pretty much exactly the reason for getting the vaccine, so for the most part you don’t have to live in fear (unless maybe you are 70+).  

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Actually that’s pretty much exactly the reason for getting the vaccine, so for the most part you don’t have to live in fear (unless maybe you are 70+).  

Read this thread, you were scared shitless.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Read this thread, you were scared shitless.

For my parents yes, but not once the vaccine was available.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Ah, the placebo effect.

So you were scared for almost a year.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Vaccine. 🤣 What vaccine? There is no vaccine for any strain of covid. There's a useless shot with the unsubstantiated claim that it will lessen symptoms with absolutely no scientific proof AFTER the lies that it would stop you from getting covid blew up in the CDC and bidens faces.  The sickness you get without a jab is exactly the same sickness you get with whatever # of jabs you took. Don't bother pimping lying articles that says it does.  It doesn't. They said it because it was all they had left and it's impossible to prove it does or doesn't. They go so far as that every time some leftist idiot gets covid they MUST says they are thankful for the jab as it reduced their symptoms. If it really did that, they wouldn't have to say so every time. It does however kill and is killing at an alarming rate that is starting to get to the point that the msm can no longer deny it.  There is a very good chance that when Trump announces he is running for 2024, the Ds will flip and state that he was responsible for the 'vax' and he in fact is responsible for all these people dying of blood clots & myocarditis. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I haven't seen the vaccine do anything to protect anyone.

Hopefully we get to the truth soon. It will be too late for those that took the bait.