Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Yep, Biden is doing the same thing.

Maybe dumb, lazy people are just more susceptible to the vid.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

I think people claiming they got covid multiple times are claiming that to get off work.  All the shìtbags where I work magically got covid 3 or more times while everyone else got it once.

Well these people got their tests through a program paid for by our work so I think it would be pretty difficult and/or stupid to lie about your test result at least for the two I work with that got it twice.

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Broguht to you by Moderna. Yeah, you can't make this sh1t up. 🤣

Lol you’re not serious right?

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yep. 100% guaranteed its due to the jabs he took. This is a world class athlete playing tennis and couldn't make it thru the 2nd set of the 1st rd. There is a reason people like Djokovic, Cole Beasley and Aaron Rogers among others didn't take the jabs. They are smart, you are an idiot.

You completely lost the debate on 'safe and effective' and whether the jabs worked. Dr. Birx laughs at your complete ignorance. Now I'm destroying you on how dangerous these are. Well at least until you drop dead from your next jab. Looks like you are ready for your booster. Be sure you have your coffin ready as well.

https://time.com/6208623/omicron-boosters-animals-clinical-trials/

Omicron Boosters Are Coming, But They Weren’t Tested on People.

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Yep. 100% guaranteed its due to the jabs he took. This is a world class athlete playing tennis and couldn't make it thru the 2nd set of the 1st rd. There is a reason people like Djokovic, Cole Beasley and Aaron Rogers among others didn't take the jabs. They are smart, you are an idiot.

You completely lost the debate on 'safe and effective' and whether the jabs worked. Dr. Birx laughs at your complete ignorance. Now I'm destroying you on how dangerous these are. Well at least until you drop dead from your next jab. Looks like you are ready for your booster. Be sure you have your coffin ready as well.

https://time.com/6208623/omicron-boosters-animals-clinical-trials/

Omicron Boosters Are Coming, But They Weren’t Tested on People.

So Donovan McNabb must have recently gotten a Covid booster when he puked in the Super Bowl?

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So Donovan McNabb must have recently gotten a Covid booster when he puked in the Super Bowl?

We are talking about deaths! It looks like Timmy is scared shitless again, but this time it is not Covid that scares him it’s the Jab.

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

We are talking about deaths! It looks like Timmy is scared shitless again, but this time it is not Covid that scares him it’s the Jab.

Actually, that’s not what lod was talking about dummy 

On 8/28/2022 at 10:46 AM, TimHauck said:

What's the reason he had shortness of breath? 

57 minutes ago, craftsman said:

What's the reason he had shortness of breath? 

Don't know much about him, but if he's a liberal he might have gotten triggered that and set off a panic attack.  

41 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Getting bad shots make people sick. So, yes.

You’re right, anytime someone gets sick from now until the end of time it will be because of the Covid vaccine 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You’re right, anytime someone gets sick from now until the end of time it will be because of the Covid vaccine 

There’s a Covid vaccine? 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes

How can it be a vaccine if you still get it multiple times after getting it? 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How can it be a vaccine if you still get it multiple times after getting it? 

You can get the flu after getting the flu vaccine also

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You can get the flu after getting the flu vaccine also

Not the flu that's in the vaccine.  

On 8/28/2022 at 10:43 AM, lod001 said:

Jason Jenkins dropped dead. Unexpected and unknown reason of course. He was boosted the week before however.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/sports/nfl/2022/08/27/dolphins-senior-vice-president-jason-jenkins-dies/7921853001/

Jabbed, blood clot, dead. Doesn't get anymore obvious than that.

Medical examiner report: Bilateral pulmonary thromboemboli due to phlebothrombosis, otherwise known as the formation of a blood clot...

On 8/29/2022 at 10:04 PM, TimHauck said:

Yes

The idiot is still calling this useless jab a 'vaccine'.  Delirious or just retarded?

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/

@TimHauck

oh gee what is this??? Ivermectin is listed as a treatment for Covid 19 now 

reduced Covid by up to 86%. But orange man bad and Fauci is god 

If they had to do it all over again with hindsight. They'd kill them all again, and botcuck would be cheering them on.

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

@TimHauck

Stop taking that horse paste you uneducated morons.  Stephen Colbert did a bit about it. Didn’t you see it? Why won’t you dumb people listen to the smart ones, with television shows? 

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

@TimHauck

Looks like that was published a year ago?  I presume Big Pharma rallied their expert Covid zealot crusaders to squash that study?  :dunno: 

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Looks like that was published a year ago?  I presume Big Pharma rallied their expert Covid zealot crusaders to squash that study?  :dunno: 

I assume you are being sarcastic about big pharma because the first line of defense that doctors used against COVID was dexamethasone, a cheap generic drug.

• Thanks 1

The NIH recommends a cheap generic drug as the first treatment for Covid. It is not some big pharma conspiracy to make more money.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/immunomodulators/corticosteroids/

For Nonhospitalized Adults With COVID-19

• See Therapeutic Management of Nonhospitalized Adults With COVID-19 for the Panel’s recommendations on the use of dexamethasone or other systemic corticosteroids in certain nonhospitalized patients.
  • There is insufficient evidence for the Panel to recommend either for or against the use of inhaled corticosteroids for the treatment of COVID-19 in these patients.
  • Patients with COVID-19 who are receiving dexamethasone or another corticosteroid for an underlying condition should continue this therapy as directed by their health care provider (

).

Cheap generic drug:

https://www.drugs.com/price-guide/dexamethasone

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I assume you are being sarcastic about big pharma because the first line of defense that doctors used against COVID was dexamethasone, a cheap generic drug.

I don't believe it is a "first line of defense," it is used for hospitalized patients with severe breathing problems.  When I had Covid the Mayo options were Paxlovid or, in my case, luckily I qualified for the monoclonal antibodies, because Paxlovid seems like a giant turd.

But I digress  Dexamethasone is a treatment, not a prophylactic, so it has no impact on vaccines.  Ivermectin seems effective for both, certainly from that article and the experiences of many people.  IIRC the primary concern from the Establishment was that people might think they didn't need the vaxxes if they took it.  Couldn't have that.  One can argue how much of it was political vs. financial motivation, we'll probably never know, but there was clearly a concerted attack on the "horse paste."  :cheers: 

11 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

The NIH recommends a cheap generic drug as the first treatment for Covid. It is not some big pharma conspiracy to make more money.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/immunomodulators/corticosteroids/

• See Therapeutic Management of Nonhospitalized Adults With COVID-19 for the Panel’s recommendations on the use of dexamethasone or other systemic corticosteroids in certain nonhospitalized patients.
  • There is insufficient evidence for the Panel to recommend either for or against the use of inhaled corticosteroids for the treatment of COVID-19 in these patients.
  • Patients with COVID-19 who are receiving dexamethasone or another corticosteroid for an underlying condition should continue this therapy as directed by their health care provider (

).

Cheap generic drug:

From your link:

Dexamethasone

For Nonhospitalized Patients With Mild to Moderate COVID-19

The Panel recommends against the use of dexamethasone or other systemic glucocorticoids to treat outpatients with mild to moderate COVID-19 who do not require hospitalization or supplemental oxygen (AIIb). However, patients who are receiving dexamethasone or another corticosteroid for other indications should continue therapy for their underlying conditions as directed by their health care providers (AIII).

Not a first line of defense.

10 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

The NIH recommends a cheap generic drug as the first treatment for Covid. It is not some big pharma conspiracy to make more money.

The timeline of NIH recommendation for this drug does not support your assertion.  It was foreign countries that were the driving force behind the use of it. And the press certainly was in usual form to trash it.

Dexamethasone, the COVID-19 drug Trump is taking, can cause delirium and hallucinations | Salon.com

Dexamethasone: Here Are The Side Effects Of The Covid-19 Coronavirus Treatment That Trump Received (forbes.com)

29 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

).

Cheap generic drug:

ivermectin is recommended as a prophylactic, hospitals in chile gave every doctor nurse and person who worked at the hospital Ivermectin prior to covid and had a 90+ rate of said people not getting covid

33 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I dont think it had anything to do with $$$$

it was a way to say OMB, everything he said they ran in the opposite direction 100%

I am honestly shocked that they pushed the fake vaccine

@ the people who responded above.

If it was political then how come other first world countries like Japan, the EU, etc do not use Ivermectin as a prophylactic. These countries have nothing to gain and the drug is not political for them and I can find cases where these countries do use cheap generic drugs.

The only countries in the world Ivermectin as a treatment are poor south american countries.

5 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

The only countries in the world Ivermectin as a treatment are poor south american countries.

Not wholly true, it is generally used in the poorest countries in the world.  Those that don't have the political or financial horsepower for the vaccine. Once again, not exactly an endorsement for big pharma not cashing in. 

21 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Dexamethasone is a treatment, not a prophylactic, so it has no impact on vaccines.  Ivermectin seems effective for both

Lol.  Remember when Bret Weinstein claimed it was 100% effective as a prophylactic?  Good times, at least I’m pretty sure he admitted he was dead wrong.