Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

They told us HQC, one of the most prescribed drugs on earth would kill you.  Because OMB brought it up.  Hack still believe what these bastards tell us though. He’s hopeless. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

They told us HQC, one of the most prescribed drugs on earth would kill you.  Because OMB brought it up.  Hack still believe what these bastards tell us though. He’s hopeless. 

If by “these bastards,” you mean large randomized controlled trials, then sure. 

22 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Looks like that was published a year ago?  I presume Big Pharma rallied their expert Covid zealot crusaders to squash that study?  :dunno: 

Multiple studies included in that meta analysis (Elgazzar and Niaee off the top of my head) were proven to be fraudulent.

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Anyone die from HQC? Have that study? It’s still being given out like candy.  

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone die from HQC? Have that study? It’s still being given out like candy.  

Link to where I said it killed people? It just doesn’t work against Covid

8 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

It was the HQC that killed them? No, it was the Covid.  Man you’re dumb. If HQC is lethal then why is it still distributed? Our military is still given it when they go to high malaria areas. Why are basic concepts so difficult for you to grasp? I didn’t claim it stopped Covid.  I said it won’t kill you. I know first hand.  

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was the HQC that killed them? No, it was the Covid.  Man you’re dumb. If HQC is lethal then why is it still distributed? Our military is still given it when they go to high malaria areas. Why are basic concepts so difficult for you to grasp? I didn’t claim it stopped Covid.  I said it won’t kill you. I know first hand.  

Well there were 2 idiots in Arizona if I recall that took some sort of HCQ for fish or something like that. He dropped dead.

Other than that, neither of these 2 agencies can be trusted to tell the truth.

29 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Link to where I said it killed people? It just doesn’t work against Covid

Neither does the jab juice and that is proven.  Dr. Birx told your dumbass that.

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wrong again.  I'll warn you right now, just take the L on this one.  Don't turn this into another Disney+ subscriber multipager where you change the top 50 times.  I'm sorry but you're just wrong.

https://www.medintensiva.org/en-hydroxychloroquine-potentially-lethal-drug-articulo-S2173572717300577

https://www.aliem.com/hydroxychloroquine-toxicity/

Just about any drug or supplement can kill you.  You ever take tylenol?  Of course, we all do.  Do you know that Tylenol is one of the most dangerous drugs on the market?  It can easily destroy your liver and kill you if you take just a little more than you would to treat a headache.

So yes, people have died from HPQ if they take enough of it, like most drugs.  Hell you drink too much water too fast you can die too.

56 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Multiple studies included in that meta analysis (Elgazzar and Niaee off the top of my head) were proven to be fraudulent.

Do you find it odd that so many studies (all of which run counter to your bias) are fraudulent and there seems to be absolutely no repercussions?  And every study that is funded by companies that stand to make billions from the drugs they support are apparently beyond reproach?

If fraud and or incompetence are so rampant in the industry and there are no consequences for it, why would you trust any study at all?  Wouldn't the more well funded studies be better at falsifying data?

It's just so weird to me that we dismiss study after study after study for being flawed but never seem to question the ones that support our opinions.  The industry of drug studies is clearly corrupt.  Why else would there be so many fraudulent studies?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, nobody said:

Do you find it odd that so many studies (all of which run counter to your bias) are fraudulent and there seems to be absolutely no repercussions?  And every study that is funded by companies that stand to make billions from the drugs they support are apparently beyond reproach?

If fraud and or incompetence are so rampant in the industry and there are no consequences for it, why would you trust any study at all?  Wouldn't the more well funded studies be better at falsifying data?

It's just so weird to me that we dismiss study after study after study for being flawed but never seem to question the ones that support our opinions.  The industry of drug studies is clearly corrupt.  Why else would there be so many fraudulent studies?

There is no doubt that corruption exists in all facets of life, including the pharma industry, but I disagree with your premise that all studies funded outside the industry are dismissed while the industry funded studies are not.  We have plenty of examples of pharma companies funding their own clinical trials which resulted in their own drugs pulled from market.

14 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

There is no doubt that corruption exists in all facets of life, including the pharma industry, but I disagree with your premise that all studies funded outside the industry are dismissed while the industry funded studies are not.  We have plenty of examples of pharma companies funding their own clinical trials which resulted in their own drugs pulled from market.

So?  Even if a large portion of studies are unbiased and fair.  There are still a large number that are fraudulent.  How can you trust any?

It's almost like we need an independent agency to rerun the studies just to confirm every study.  Of course that means no new drugs.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

So?  Even if a large portion of studies are unbiased and fair.  There are still a large number that are fraudulent.  How can you trust any?

It's almost like we need an independent agency to rerun the studies just to confirm every study.  Of course that means.

means what?  Did you bang your knee on a desk?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Lol.  Remember when Bret Weinstein claimed it was 100% effective as a prophylactic?  Good times, at least I’m pretty sure he admitted he was dead wrong.

Actually, I don't, and I listen to him and his wife somewhat regularly.  I know they've been big advocates of Vitamin D and ivermectin, HCQ I didn't think as much.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you admit HCQ doesn’t work against Covid?

1 hour ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Wrong again.  I'll warn you right now, just take the L on this one.  Don't turn this into another Disney+ subscriber multipager where you change the top 50 times.  I'm sorry but you're just wrong.

https://www.medintensiva.org/en-hydroxychloroquine-potentially-lethal-drug-articulo-S2173572717300577

https://www.aliem.com/hydroxychloroquine-toxicity/

Just about any drug or supplement can kill you.  You ever take tylenol?  Of course, we all do.  Do you know that Tylenol is one of the most dangerous drugs on the market?  It can easily destroy your liver and kill you if you take just a little more than you would to treat a headache.

So yes, people have died from HPQ if they take enough of it, like most drugs.  Hell you drink too much water too fast you can die too.

Wow. We should ban all of them then. That’s so Fockin stupid.  I’ll take the W. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

So you admit HCQ doesn’t work against Covid?

I don’t know. I know it’s not lethal, which is what we were told. It’s one of the most prescribed drugs on the planet.  It’s considered one of the worlds wonder drugs by the WHO. Saying it doesn’t work on Covid is a lot different than saying it will kill you. Orange juice doesn’t work on Covid either. You people are dense. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know. I know it’s not lethal, which is what we were told. It’s one of the most prescribed drugs on the planet.  It’s considered one of the worlds wonder drugs by the WHO. Saying it doesn’t work on Covid is a lot different than saying it will kill you. Orange juice doesn’t work on Covid either. You people are dense. 

Were there many people saying it will kill you?  I thought the OMB aspect was more in response to him calling it a miracle drug or something (and yet he didn’t even take it when he got Covid)

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know it’s not lethal, which is what we were told. It’s one of the most prescribed drugs on the planet. 

Stop lying.  I just gave you a link showing it's lethal.  Is Tylenol lethal?  Is Oxy lethal?

On 9/1/2022 at 2:40 AM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

oh gee what is this??? Ivermectin is listed as a treatment for Covid 19 now 

This is fake news btw

26 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Stop lying.  I just gave you a link showing it's lethal.  Is Tylenol lethal?  Is Oxy lethal?

You’re getting dumber by the day. I’m not a therapy guy, but you might need some. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So the NIH is posting fake news. God damn you’re a focking idiot 

Nope.  It doesn’t say it’s an approved treatment on there.  It says it’s not recommended outside of studies 

On 8/29/2022 at 6:47 PM, TimHauck said:

You’re right, anytime someone gets sick from now until the end of time it will be because of the Covid vaccine 

You can keep saying this but it doesn’t change the fact that healthy people are dying at a alarming rate for no apparent reason.

#scaredshitless

2 hours ago, nobody said:

I’m not a regular study reader,  but my understanding is historically, fraud hasn’t really been rampant although it happens.  That is why there is peer review and usually why other people try to replicate earlier studies.

With Covid, there was definitely an appetite for getting information out as soon as possible, which could have led to fraud getting through easier.  But I wouldn’t say particular studies were “beyond reproach,” any study can be criticized.  But the only place fraud seems to be “rampant” is around ivermectin.  Which is funny that people are saying ivermectin is being suppressed because it’s cheap (in addition to what MT said about Dexamethasone also being cheap), when it seems like a lot of the people pushing ivermectin are in it for money.

22 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

You can keep saying this but it doesn’t change the fact that healthy people are dying at a alarming rate for no apparent reason.

#scaredshitless

Link?  There is some evidence in a select few countries that deaths are up in younger age groups, but you don’t know that they’re healthy.  If anything it is likely from delayed care due to earlier lockdowns.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Actually, I don't, and I listen to him and his wife somewhat regularly.  I know they've been big advocates of Vitamin D and ivermectin, HCQ I didn't think as much.

Edit: but looks like I misspoke as it appears he may not have admitted to being wrong, lol

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Link?  There is some evidence in a select few countries that deaths are up in younger age groups, but you don’t know that they’re healthy.  If anything it is likely from delayed care due to earlier lockdowns.

Link,

Just now, TimHauck said:

You first

Read the thread there are dozens of links.

don’t be afraid to see what you see.

#scaredshitless

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Read the thread there are dozens of links.

don’t be afraid to see what you see.

#scaredshitless

Wait are you referring to the individual stories of people “dying suddenly,” about at least half of which turn out to have been suicide or drug overdoses?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wait are you referring to the individual stories of people “dying suddenly,” about at least half of which turn out to have been suicide or drug overdoses?

Link

#scaredshitless

Just now, Baker Boy said:

Link

#scaredshitless

Read the thread, there are several times where lod posted an article claiming it was because of the vax and I followed up with the actual cause.

31 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m not a regular study reader,  but my understanding is historically, fraud hasn’t really been rampant although it happens.  That is why there is peer review and usually why other people try to replicate earlier studies.

Fraud is clearly rampant.  In this thread alone there has to be 20 studies called out as BS.

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Link