Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

How could it not?  Sadly it delayed that natural immunity that eventually ended this thing. Killed 10000s. But it slowed the spread.

You’d be surprised at what I’ve seen people argue.  Well maybe not because you’re among them…what are you saying killed 10000s?

Correct, people staying home slowed the spread.  It made it so many people caught it for the first time after they had been vaccinated or the virus was weaker (Omicron), saving lives.

I’ve admitted mistakes were made (keeping schools closed for so long, not emphasizing outdoor activity once we figured out spread was much less likely there, among other things), but people staying home (not lockdowns because much of it was voluntary) absolutely saved lives, I’d argue significantly more than it cost.  Unfortunately it did lead to some other issues (job loss, drug overdoses, domestic assaults, delayed care among other things-not suicides though), but again I believe most of that was moreso a result a pandemic itself and not attributed to “lockdowns.”

Used to get banned at twitter for spreading lies. Wait, you still get banned for spreading lies. But you don't get banned for telling it like it is.

On 9/24/2022 at 10:20 PM, TimHauck said:

^lod if he were black 

That backpack is a clear message to stay away.  Nature does this with all dangerous creatures.  :dunno:

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

That backpack is a clear message to stay away.  Nature does this with all dangerous creatures.  :dunno:

Yeah that lady was crazy.  I did laugh when the guy said “is this a prank”?

Two inhaled covid vaccines have been approved—but we don’t know yet how good they are
New covid vaccines inhaled through the nose and mouth could help prevent people from becoming infected or passing on the virus—but questions remain.

https://www.technologyreview.com/2022/09/08/1059107/two-inhaled-covid-vaccines-approved/?truid=777f8bf2d476a8721a1924d8efb1f5dd&utm_source=the_download&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=the_download.unpaid.engagement&utm_term=Active Qualified&utm_content=09-28-2022&mc_cid=5dff60102e&mc_eid=db8060e0ab

You might need a subscription to read it, but the funny part IMO is the title.  We've approved two vaccines but don't know how good they are.  Science$#@! :( 

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

They were not approved in the United States.

Do those countries hide their efficiency data for drug approval? That sounds Chinese. Maybe this is why they were approved and yet we do not know.

In the last week, regulatory bodies in both India and China have approved inhaled vaccines for covid-19

On 9/26/2022 at 6:29 AM, TimmySmith said:

Wow.  That b1tch needs to be put out of her misery as she obviously can no longer function in society.  It would be a kindness. 

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Wow.  That b1tch needs to be put out of her misery as she obviously can no longer function in society.  It would be a kindness. 

She said she was raped recently.  If that's actually true then I feel bad for her and how it's affected her mentally.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

They were not approved in the United States.

Do those countries hide their efficiency data for drug approval? That sounds Chinese. Maybe this is why they were approved and yet we do not know.

In the last week, regulatory bodies in both India and China have approved inhaled vaccines for covid-19

Jeez, I need to improve my scanning skills.  :doh:

On 3/14/2022 at 12:49 PM, Horseman said:

52 is young for having a heart attack.  In women that's the first data point and less than 4% of the cases.

Do you have a link for this?

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

This is one of the guys that lod has hailed as an expert:

Yeah, and he's right. It's exactly what I thought well before they started saying it. The crap is dangerous & if it's not stored like the directions say, does it completely neutralize it? No one knows and they wont say. I speculate that it does.

Kepp dreaming that people are not dying from this garbage and go get boosted. There's a reason that when they said children under 5 can get it and virtually no one signed up. Everyone with a brain has figured out it kills. You of course will never figure it out. If these were all lies, the twitter would be banning the posters like Berenson, which they are no longer doing. You're a complete idiot with a really low IQ.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Do you have a link for this?

The link is up your dumbfuck ass. Go get your booster so we can be rid of your utter stupidity.

Dumbfuck would say this is BS and they are all actors or that none have been harmed by the jabs because hes' really fuckin stupid. Youtube will probably take this down but it's elsewhere.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Yeah, and he's right. It's exactly what I thought well before they started saying it. The crap is dangerous & if it's not stored like the directions say, does it completely neutralize it? No one knows and they wont say. I speculate that it does.

Kepp dreaming that people are not dying from this garbage and go get boosted. There's a reason that when they said children under 5 can get it and virtually no one signed up. Everyone with a brain has figured out it kills. You of course will never figure it out. If these were all lies, the twitter would be banning the posters like Berenson, which they are no longer doing. You're a complete idiot with a really low IQ.

Wait so you believe people that didn’t die from the vaccine just got “duds”?

16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Wait so you believe people who died from the virus weren't 100% predictable?

He's leaving and he knows the establishment won't do anything to him, so why not?  :( 

On 9/30/2022 at 5:30 PM, TimHauck said:

They got compromised at put at risk by the shot. 

On 9/30/2022 at 5:30 PM, TimHauck said:

Very likely. You are simply way too stupid to comprehend that everyones genetics are different. That is why some people are allergic to something and others are not. But you are, once again, too stupid to understand such a simple concept. Some people got the full injection of useless garbage and it did nothing to them (that we can see, yet). Others got the full injection and dropped dead. Likewise, since this garbage had to be stored in freezers, if you left it out, I would speculate that it very well may reduce the garbage to a harmless liquid. I've been thinking that since the day they announced how hard it was going to be to transport the garbage. Well, if they say you need to store it in freezing temps, what happens if you leave it out all day? You really think these low IQ workers jabbing people all stored it correctly between jabs. Well, you probably do. From 9 months ago.

https://den.mercer.edu/mercer-researcher-working-to-increase-stability-of-mrna-vaccines-during-storage/

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are 96% effective against COVID-19 and can be easily adapted to fight different variants;  - 100% WRONG. It's ZERO % effective.

“Ultra cold” storage is required to keep the Pfizer vaccine frozen at minus 112 degrees Fahrenheit, and Moderna’s vaccine must be stored at minus 4 degrees Fahrenheit. Both last six months when frozen and one month when thawed and refrigerated. - probably wrong seeing how they and you of course have been wrong about everything jab related.

“Globally, about 50 percent of the vaccine is wasted for storage problems. Sometimes the temperature gets high, and they are all destroyed,” Dr. Uddin said. “This is a really good vaccine 🤣 that can be used quickly and cover different variants of COVID-19. -100% WRONG. But due to this stability problem, it cannot be global yet.”

You of course will believe whatever they tell you because your brain is underdeveloped. 

To put this simply, anyone that took this useless garbage was just part of the largest human experiment in the world's history. Everyone with a functioning brain knows it doesn't work, never worked, doesn't help symptoms but can and does kill.

Usually there is a bin at the pharmacy that is full of on sale items.  Noticed as I was walking out that this time it was full of N95 masks with no price sign.  Told the wife next time she was in there to ask if they were the free ones from the government, and I wanted to get my fair share for my tax dollars.  Next day she came home with two whole grocery bags stuffed full.

I've got enough FREE N95 masks for painting, grinding, sanding and spreading pesticides to last me the rest of my life.  :doublethumbsup:

• Thanks 2

Still trying to figure out how to get ROI on the stoopid covid test kits.  1-4 extra long q-tips per box isn't something that gets me excited.  

On 10/1/2022 at 10:00 AM, TimmySmith said:

Wait so you believe people who died from the virus weren't 100% predictable?

100% no.  Maybe like 75%

On 10/2/2022 at 10:03 PM, jerryskids said:

He's leaving and he knows the establishment won't do anything to him, so why not?  :( 

I could maybe see the argument to study them to “stop the next pandemic,” but the money shouldn’t be within 10,000 miles of Daszak 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I could maybe see the argument to study them to “stop the next pandemic,” but the money shouldn’t be within 10,000 miles of Daszak 

Just keep wearing your mask. You'll be fine. 

• Haha 1

The family said Gwen was a healthy teenager who ate well, exercised, received regular medical check-ups, did not suffer from any behavioral issues and was close with friends and family. 

She was fully vaccinated against COVID-19, the family said in their statement.

Illinois Rep. Sean Casten reveals teenage daughter died from cardiac arrhythmia

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/illinois-rep-sean-casten-reveals-teenage-daughter-died-cardiac-arrhythmia

On 10/7/2022 at 7:00 AM, TimHauck said:

🤣 You're still listening to that complete idiot? 🤣

Here's some reality for you, showing what I've known all along. The Surgeon General of the greatest state in the union knows its deadly. Twitter tried to suspend him but then reinstated him due to backlash which basically says they had nothing and that he is right. Otherwise they would have kept the suspension in place. We are now at the point of this disaster that a state in the union has warned against it's use due to the abnormal # of deaths in those jabbed. END OF STORY for you, timmy. I was right, you were wrong. Only a total moron would take the jab at this point, risking potential death that I've known could happen for years now.  

On 10/7/2022 at 10:51 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He's been completely destroyed & defeated in this thread, yet he's simply too stupid to realize how wrong he's been the whole time.

My wife is a preschool teacher of 4 year olds.  Pre-K. She’s getting what she calls “Covid Babies” because they are absolute monsters when they get to Pre-K.  These little kids never left the house, never had play dates, She’s never seen anything like it before. They scream, temper tantrums, are scared of any person not their parents.  3x more then pre Covid she says. 

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

My wife is a preschool teacher of 4 year olds.  Pre-K. She’s getting what she calls “Covid Babies” because they are absolute monsters when they get to Pre-K.  These little kids never left the house, never had play dates, She’s never seen anything like it before. They scream, temper tantrums, are scared of any person not their parents.  3x more then pre Covid she says. 

That's unpossible; experts including some folks here assured us that keeping young children socially isolated and removed from facial interpretation for over a year would have no impact on their sociological or emotional development.  :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

🤣 You're still listening to that complete idiot? 🤣

Here's some reality for you, showing what I've known all along. The Surgeon General of the greatest state in the union knows its deadly. Twitter tried to suspend him but then reinstated him due to backlash which basically says they had nothing and that he is right. Otherwise they would have kept the suspension in place. We are now at the point of this disaster that a state in the union has warned against it's use due to the abnormal # of deaths in those jabbed. END OF STORY for you, timmy. I was right, you were wrong. Only a total moron would take the jab at this point, risking potential death that I've known could happen for years now.  

He's been completely destroyed & defeated in this thread, yet he's simply too stupid to realize how wrong he's been the whole time.

Ladapo is an anticovidvaxxer and that “study” was junk.

Professor Morris is IMO the best tweeter about Covid, even if he didn’t hate Birx.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

That's unpossible; experts including some folks here assured us that keeping young children socially isolated and removed from facial interpretation for over a year would have no impact on their sociological or emotional development.  :thumbsup: 

Are you referring to masks?  That’s completely different than what he’s describing.

Anyone that didn’t socialize their kid starting with at least summer 2021 has a few screws loose.  Even in summer 2020 most people I know that took Covid seriously were at least having outdoor play dates.

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Ladapo is an anticovidvaxxer and that “study” was junk.

Professor Morris is IMO the best tweeter about Covid, even if he didn’t hate Birx.

Morris is a nut. Universally thought to be so. I have no doubt he is the best tweeter though. Crazy people demand attention,  and covid was the greatest thing ever for them. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Morris is a nut. Universally thought to be so. I have no doubt he is the best tweeter though. Crazy people demand attention,  and covid was the greatest thing ever for them. 

A total psycho & clueless idiot.

Ladepo is the one with a functioning brain, calling out the garbage. 

Tim has absolutely nothing left but some hack that he follows.