Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

100% of the people next to me think you're a liar. 

So no one?  

What’s wrong with quoting %’s?  That was the “life insurance report” that idiots used to claim the vaccine was killing people.  Except it really showed it was most likely just the opposite.

Just now, TimHauck said:

So no one?  

No 100%, now up to 150%, a running average of 125%. 50% excess over an hour ago. :lol: 

On 10/11/2022 at 3:44 PM, Reality said:

The way Covid was handled is a massive stain on the history of humanity. Learn from it and do better next time.

We're to point where nothing would surprise me when it comes to the 'vaccine'.

Can't.  Sadly, there'll always be political impact.  This time it was the Dems fearmongering, next time, it might be the Republican's.  I think the next time anything like this happens, it'll be even worse.

19 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

House of lies is crumbling. They act like we don't have the entire history on the internet.  Remember the term breakthrough. :lol:

16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

What have I lied about?  I’ll hang up and listen.

The idiot instantly thinks you are referring to him in relation to the "house of lies". That is fockin gold. I guess he could be wone of those woketards who refers to themselves as 'they'.

He's not really a liar, he's just the dumbest fock that ever discussed covid and the failed jabs. He will never admit he's wrong even after the tides completely turn and the masses of libtards start blaming Trump for all the jab deaths.

Dr. Makary is really starting to get on board with the dangers of tim's greatest love (the jab).

14 minutes ago, lod001 said:

The idiot instantly thinks you are referring to him in relation to the "house of lies". That is fockin gold. I guess he could be wone of those woketards who refers to themselves as 'they'.

He's not really a liar, he's just the dumbest fock that ever discussed covid and the failed jabs. He will never admit he's wrong even after the tides completely turn and the masses of libtards start blaming Trump for all the jab deaths.

Dr. Makary is really starting to get on board with the dangers of tim's greatest love (the jab).

You must have missed where Timmy called me a liar a few posts before that…

That substack doesn’t even suggest the vaccines are killing people.  I actually like Prasad.  He’s mostly just against the kids vax because there isn’t good data to show it’s effectiveness, and boosting younger people.   He also calls out the myocarditis risk, but doesn’t suggest it’s killing people.

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Some more explainers for @jerryskids

From your thread:

As somebody else pointed out, the study in Marco's OP was observational, not controlled (you will respond that Marco says this in his OP, yeah I get that, it's still worth repeating).  Also Marco himself said that starting with Delta and for sure with Omicron, any claims of reduction in transmission were horseshiot.

Marco also says:

The vaccine trials were meant to establish the efficacy for personal protection, with focus on the reduction of symptomatic infections. Most if not all experts pointed out that one could not extrapolate that to reduced transmission, but that one could hope for that

And yet draconian measures remained in place.

This is my point, that the government eschewed science to push population control measures.  You seem caught up in the "we already knew this," whee!!! Well, I for one never put it together, so I'm glad it's being discussed now.  I've never been anti-vaxxer per se, but rather I've objected to the government going all in on the vaxxes as the unicorn solution to everything.

But hey, if you click on Figure x of paper y you see a statement about transmission, so congrats, you win whatever silly game you are playing.  :thumbsup: 

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Some more explainers for @jerryskids

That guy seems to "know" everything but the truth. Right up your alley. Did he have an explanation on what "breakthrough" meant?

Oh and @TimHauck, you might find this interesting.  I took a seminar this morning from a researcher on the topic of immunotherapy, but he also did some work on Covid vaccines.  Somebody asked him in pre-class chit chat about the latest bivalent (original + Omicron BA.5) boosters, and he (being a true techie and not a political automaton) said the following:  the inclusion of the original Wuhan virus is technically worthless -- it has been eradicated by Delta and now the Omicrons.  The only reason it makes sense to include them is if the FDA told Pfizer and Merck that if they did an Omicron-only booster, they'd need to treat it like a "new" vaccine and go through the associated full approval process.  But if they added Omicron to the already-approved Wuhan one, they could view it as evolutionary and significantly ease the testing requirements.  He used the phrase "board room discussions" as to how the decision was made.

Now, he wasn't there so he doesn't KNOW know, but... science.  :mellow: 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Oh and @TimHauck, you might find this interesting.  I took a seminar this morning from a researcher on the topic of immunotherapy, but he also did some work on Covid vaccines.  Somebody asked him in pre-class chit chat about the latest bivalent (original + Omicron BA.5) boosters, and he (being a true techie and not a political automaton) said the following:  the inclusion of the original Wuhan virus is technically worthless -- it has been eradicated by Delta and now the Omicrons.  The only reason it makes sense to include them is if the FDA told Pfizer and Merck that if they did an Omicron-only booster, they'd need to treat it like a "new" vaccine and go through the associated full approval process.  But if they added Omicron to the already-approved Wuhan one, they could view it as evolutionary and significantly ease the testing requirements.  He used the phrase "board room discussions" as to how the decision was made.

I call BULLSH1T!!!!!   Without a graph your post is worthless!!!  :mad:

Just now, DonS said:

I call BULLSH1T!!!!!   Without a graph your post is worthless!!!  :mad:

And a Tweet!!!!  I only get my data from Tweets!!!!

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

From your thread:

As somebody else pointed out, the study in Marco's OP was observational, not controlled (you will respond that Marco says this in his OP, yeah I get that, it's still worth repeating).  Also Marco himself said that starting with Delta and for sure with Omicron, any claims of reduction in transmission were horseshiot.

Marco also says:

And yet draconian measures remained in place.

This is my point, that the government eschewed science to push population control measures.  You seem caught up in the "we already knew this," whee!!! Well, I for one never put it together, so I'm glad it's being discussed now.  I've never been anti-vaxxer per se, but rather I've objected to the government going all in on the vaxxes as the unicorn solution to everything.

But hey, if you click on Figure x of paper y you see a statement about transmission, so congrats, you win whatever silly game you are playing.  :thumbsup: 

Yes, claims of reduction in transmission were Horsesh1t for Omicron. For Delta they were just reduced.

Yes like I have said multiple times, I was against mandates anyway (except in nursing homes and probably some other health care settings), so we agree there.  But I don’t really buy that people would have been more OK with them if “the trials also tested for transmission.”  

It’s fine to have this conversation, but again in terms of mandates there’s not much to discuss since I disagreed with those also.  Honestly I have a feeling we probably did have a related discussion in this thread in 2021, so maybe I’ll take a look.  But yes, my main point was that the “Pfizer guy” (I think it was a woman? The “guy” was some dude from the Netherlands) didn’t say anything we didn’t already know.  Now that we got that out of the way, I’d welcome a more in depth conversation about the implications of that information if you feel this wasn’t discussed previously.

One thing to keep in mind for the trials in particular is they probably would have needed a larger sample, since “testing for transmission” is only referring to trial participants who got infected transmitting it, and that wasn’t that large of a number to begin with, so it would be likely be hard to get something to be statistically significant.   

I will say I do wish the trial did test for asymptomatic infection (and TBH I think I believed it did early on before “doing my own research”).  I know tests were harder to come by then, but I don’t think that would have been exceedingly difficult.  If the trials confirmed that the vaccine also was effective at preventing asymptomatic infection, then by definition it would be effective at preventing transmission since the vaccinated people wouldn’t be getting covid in the first place.

6 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

No 100%, now up to 150%, a running average of 125%. 50% excess over an hour ago. :lol: 

Thanks for showing again that you don’t know 3rd grade math because this makes absolutely no sense.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I honestly haven’t looked too much into the bivalent vaccine, although if you’re interested I think this interview has some interesting info as well (they do say including the Wuhan strain does still protect against severe disease, but it may have also been reasonable to just do an Omicron-only vaccine although I don’t think they get into what you’re suggesting).

Biden extends Covid-19 emergency declaration.  

The Biden administration on Thursday extended the nation’s COVID-19 public health emergency for the next 90 days as officials brace for a potential surge of infections over the winter.

The declaration comes as daily deaths and case rates have been falling, though the U.S. continues to see more than 300 people dying due to COVID-19 each day. 

White House health officials have been urging people to get the updated variant-specific COVID-19 vaccine, and have said the extent of any surge depends on the precautions people take and the vaccination rates.

“If you are up to date with your vaccines and if you get treated, if you have a breakthrough infection, your risk of dying from COVID is now close to zero,” White House COVID-19 response coordinator Ashish Jha said Tuesday.

“We know there’s more work to do with real challenges ahead of us as we head into the fall and winter and the holidays. We’re doing everything we can as an administration to stay ahead of this virus. But if we all do our part — not just us in the administration, but Congress and the American people — I remain incredibly confident we can manage this virus for this fall and winter with less suffering and we can have a safe and healthy holiday season ahead,” Jha said.

The public health emergency was first declared in January 2020, and has been renewed every 90 days since.

The declaration helped get treatments and vaccines approved at breakneck speed and enabled the administration to ensure Americans did not have to pay for them. The extension also ensures that policies like expanded Medicaid benefits, telehealth coverage, and extra payments to hospitals and doctors will continue. 

At the same time, Republicans in Congress have been pressing the administration to end the public health emergency, arguing there is no more justification for it to continue, especially in the wake of Biden’s remark in September that the pandemic is “over.” 

Biden has urged Congress to provide billions more in aid to pay for COVID-19 vaccines and testing, though lawmakers have been reluctant to provide any additional funding. The federal government stopped sending free COVID-19 tests in the mail last month, saying it had run out of money.

https://thehill.com/policy/3687408-biden-administration-extends-covid-public-health-emergency-declaration/

Clearly we are still in a state of emergency, nothing fascist about this power grab.  :thumbsup: 

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

https://thehill.com/policy/3687408-biden-administration-extends-covid-public-health-emergency-declaration/

Clearly we are still in a state of emergency, nothing fascist about this power grab.  :thumbsup: 

Election is coming, gotta make stuffing the drop boxes seem plausible (to the lefties and the media).

8 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Election is coming, gotta make stuffing the drop boxes seem plausible (to the lefties and the media).

It's so depressing to see the obvious slimy tactics of the left and nothing gets done about it.

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

C'mon man!!  I remember a dementia patient proudly proclaim that the pandemic is over. :mad:

36 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Author of 3 of the 6 studies that Florida DoH cites says they did it wrong.  But I’m sure you will dismiss “because factcheck.org”

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/10/scicheck-floridas-covid-19-vaccination-analysis-is-flawed-experts-say/

Hey a reference to another lib, pro vax, Morris toadie. Shocking!  And nowhere does she mention the covid death rate for young men. :lol:

21 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Hey a reference to another lib, pro vax, Morris toadie. Shocking!  And nowhere does she mention the covid death rate for young men. :lol:

Well the Florida study excluded Covid deaths from the analysis so they don’t mention it either.

Edit:  and actually the article does talk about the Covid risk being lower for young men than older people.

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Didn't he literally just say like 3 weeks ago that Covid was over? Lol.  You cant make this shlt up.  I also thought he was going to shut doen the virus? Maybe he will get around to it before the presidential election in 2024.

7 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Didn't he literally just say like 3 weeks ago that Covid was over? Lol.  You cant make this shlt up.  I also thought he was going to shut doen the virus? Maybe he will get around to it before the presidential election in 2024.

Actually in the same quote he said “we still have a problem with Covid.  We’re doing a lot of work on it.”

But yeah, it’s not really an “emergency” anymore.

#BringBackMasks is now trending on Twitter.  It's mostly all from Canadians.  Nothing is stopping anyone from wearing a mask so just wear yours and shut up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

And the “tests” showed it saved probably millions of lives 

"Tests" "Probably"...:lol:

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

And the “tests” showed it saved probably millions of lives 

:lol: - https://babylonbee.com/news/pfizer-insists-they-did-test-the-vaccine-on-over-5-billion-people?utm_source=The Babylon Bee Newsletter&utm_medium=email

Pfizer Insists They Did Test The Vaccine, On Over 5 Billion People

BRUSSELS — Despite the uproar caused by revelations at a European Union hearing that the pharmaceutical giant rushed the COVID-19 vaccine out into use without testing it for preventing transmission, Pfizer executives were quick to backtrack and point out that they did, in fact, test the vaccine — on over five billion people.

"While there were no widespread, controlled tests of the vaccine in the clinical sense, to say we didn't have any guinea pigs to try our vaccine on wouldn't be the truth," said Janine Small, Pfizer's president of international developed markets said at the hearing. "We didn't really know what would happen when we shot human beings up with this stuff, so we decided to test it in the most widespread way possible — by injecting it into over five billion people."

While this information set off alarm bells around the globe, Pfizer was quick to point out that the results weren't all bad. "People act like nothing good came out of this vaccine," said Dr. Frederick Von Leibenschnibbitz, head of Pfizer's Moneymaking Medicine Committee. "Yes, we rushed a vaccine out onto the market without knowing whether or not it actually stopped the transmission of the disease. Yes, we worked hand-in-hand with governments and media corporations around the world to force people into taking this untested vaccine. Yes, we have caused enormous numbers of people to develop myocarditis and other serious health problems. But look at how much money we made off of it! That counts for something, right? Right? Don't look at me that way."

At publishing time, Pfizer was continuing development on their newest COVID-19 booster, which they say (without any testing data to back it up) will protect you from the virus while only giving you rectal cancer as a side effect.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Tests was a joke (hence it being in quotes) based on the Babylon Bee article.

Yes, probably, since the people didn’t die so it’s just an estimate.  Here’s one paper that estimated it around 14 million.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(22)00320-6/fulltext

"People didn't die" from the shot.  :lol:

On 10/14/2022 at 4:59 AM, listen2me 23 said:

Didn't he literally just say like 3 weeks ago that Covid was over? Lol.  You cant make this shlt up.  I also thought he was going to shut down the virus? Maybe he will get around to it before the presidential election in 2024.

C'mon man!   He has a stutter!!!  It was a simple "gaffe" as he obviously got the words mixed up and meant to say he was going to "shut down the economy, not the virus" 

🤣 Hey buddy how's that jab working for ya? oh, you're dead. I guess we were right. What a fockin idiot.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Covid vax caused a 63% increase between 1988 and 2015?

Biden said he would cure it, so, I wasn't paying attention to it. I figured we were all good with Biden in charge. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Covid vax caused a 63% increase between 1988 and 2015?

Give it up. You got destroyed in this thread.

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Give it up. You got destroyed in this thread.

Lol, you got destroyed by your own link. Sad part is it’s not the first time either