Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

at some point in the last few days, Drudge removed his covid tracker.  Its no longer worth reporting on now to him.

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

at some point in the last few days, Drudge removed his covid tracker.  Its no longer worth reporting on now to him.

I haven't reported on it since day one.  It's a flu that our country went stupid on.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So covid includes getting shots and dying of that. Got it.

How many 35-54 year olds do you think died from the vax?

Just now, TimHauck said:

How many parents get naked with their kids in the shower? 

• Haha 2

On 10/13/2022 at 5:53 PM, TimHauck said:

I honestly haven’t looked too much into the bivalent vaccine, although if you’re interested I think this interview has some interesting info as well (they do say including the Wuhan strain does still protect against severe disease, but it may have also been reasonable to just do an Omicron-only vaccine although I don’t think they get into what you’re suggesting).

I haven't forgotten about this, but I don't know if I'll be able to slog through a 1 hour discussion on this; it's busy being retired.  😜

Just sorta bumping this at this point and quoting(ish, my typing from the video) Dr. Offit:

- at 1:27 he said:

And for the first year, the question was, did protection hold up against serious illness? 'Cause that's the goal. That's the only reasonable goal for this vaccine. It's the only attainable goal for this vaccine. You're not going to be able to protect against mild disease for this kind of virus, for any length of time, so don't.

So in his opinion, the goal was never to prevent infection?  That seems at odds with what we've been told.

- at about the 5 minute mark after he describes the "elderly elderly," lung/heart/kidney/immune compromised, as benefitting from the boosters, then this:

It's hard for me to embrace immunizing everybody, healthy young people when we haven't really showed that they benefit from boost dosing.

As time and/or my interest allows, I may parse through this some more.  :cheers: 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I haven't forgotten about this, but I don't know if I'll be able to slog through a 1 hour discussion on this; it's busy being retired.  😜

Just sorta bumping this at this point and quoting(ish, my typing from the video) Dr. Offit:

- at 1:27 he said:

So in his opinion, the goal was never to prevent infection?  That seems at odds with what we've been told.

- at about the 5 minute mark after he describes the "elderly elderly," lung/heart/kidney/immune compromised, as benefitting from the boosters, then this:

As time and/or my interest allows, I may parse through this some more.  :cheers: 

Yeah, Offit has already questioned boosting young people, and I’d agree.

But (and I’m not saying you’re saying this), I think it’s much different to say “we haven’t showed that healthy young people benefit from boosters” and for example Florida specifically recommending against any dose of mRNA vaccine for 18-39 year olds and basically claiming it’s dangerous.

Edit: As to your first question, I’d agree that we were told it’d prevent infections based on the trial data, but I don’t know if that was necessarily the “goal” going into the vaccine development as opposed to mainly trying to prevent people from dying.

On 10/18/2022 at 8:59 PM, TimHauck said:

Far greater risk of current or potential health issues from the vax than the virus. 99.9% of people in this category were not in any mortal danger from the virus. The .01% was obvious and should have gotten thr vax. We haven't even scratched the surface on future health issues. Rather frightening for the heath of a whole generation. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Far greater risk of current or potential health issues from the vax than the virus. 99.9% of people in this category were not in any mortal danger from the virus. The .01% was obvious and should have gotten thr vax. We have even scratched the surface on future health issues. Rather frightening for the heath of a whole generation. 

False, for a multitude of reasons 

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

False, for a multitude of reasons 

On 10/18/2022 at 9:00 PM, craftsman said:

How many parents get naked with their kids in the shower? 

On 10/18/2022 at 9:04 PM, TimHauck said:

A lot

So you get naked with your kids in the shower and you believe the shots are healthy for you. 

This world has really done you and your kids wrong. Either that or your brain is severely malfunctioning. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

So you get naked with your kids in the shower and you believe the shots are healthy for you. 

This world has really done you and your kids wrong. Either that or your brain is severely malfunctioning. 

You’re retarded

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You’re retarded

You can name call all you like but you seem to be the only one on this site that doesn't know Fauci has been a money grubbing fraud since day one. You have flat out bought into everything he's been pushing and the whole world knows he's a lying sack of shlt. All except you. 

46 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Far greater risk of current or potential health issues from the vax than the virus. 99.9% of people in this category were not in any mortal danger from the virus. The .01% was obvious and should have gotten thr vax. We haven't even scratched the surface on future health issues. Rather frightening for the heath of a whole generation. 

I know you’re trolling but I’ll go into some more detail.

If you were talking about under 18, there may be an argument, but only because they really did have minuscule risk from Covid.

35-54 year olds are a completely different story and you are significantly underestimating the % of the population at risk considering ~70% of the country is overweight.

Nonetheless, you are comparing apples and oranges by comparing deaths from Covid to “potential health issues” from the vax.   Covid can cause “potential health issues” for a much larger % of people than died from it.

Also lol at you showing yet again that you are worse than a child at math.  You realize 100% - 99.9% = 0.1%, not 0.01%, right?

This ought to give Hauck a woody. 6 months old. Uggh.

CDC advisory committee votes to add COVID-19 vaccine to immunization schedules for children

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices on Thursday voted unanimously to approve the CDC’s new recommended immunization schedules for adults and children for 2023, which adds vaccination for COVID-19. 

The recommended schedule calls for children to begin getting doses of a COVID-19 vaccine when they are 6 months old.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cdc-advisory-committee-votes-add-covid-19-vaccine-immunization-schedules-children-adults

7 hours ago, craftsman said:

You can name call all you like but you seem to be the only one on this site that doesn't know Fauci has been a money grubbing fraud since day one. You have flat out bought into everything he's been pushing and the whole world knows he's a lying sack of shlt. All except you. 

I wasn’t crazy about Fauci but he’s not as bad as you all claim.

The main thing I was pushing was that Covid was serious.  Which was obviously true as it drove the largest year over year increase in total deaths since 1918.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I wasn’t crazy about Fauci but he’s not as bad as you all claim.

The main thing I was pushing was that Covid was serious.  Which was obviously true as it drove the largest year over year increase in total deaths since 1918.

Uh, you were pushing a hell of a lot more than that.  If that's all you were pushing many of us would have been in 100% agreement with you.  Quit backtracking, BidenFauciHack.

18 minutes ago, Strike said:

Uh, you were pushing a hell of a lot more than that.  If that's all you were pushing many of us would have been in 100% agreement with you.  Quit backtracking, BidenFauciHack.

Sorry, guess I should add that the vaccines work (and Ivermectin/HCQ probably don’t), but my previous comment was referring to early on. But no, I wasn’t pushing much more than that.  What else would you say I was pushing?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Sorry, guess I should add that the vaccines work (and Ivermectin/HCQ probably don’t), but my previous comment was referring to early on. But no, I wasn’t pushing much more than that.  What else would you say I was pushing?

There are flu shots that have killed many people. There are no vaccines for the Chinese flu.

• Thanks 1

The old bag is right but its not Covid-19 that is causing cancer, its the jabs. That is why they tried like hell to get everyone jabbed. They didn't want a control group.

They sent the old bag out there to try and deflect from the obvious. Friend of wife, jabbed, dead from cancer inside 3 months. Wife's brother in law. Testy cancer. My sister in law - breast cancer. All jabbed.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/jill-biden-predicts-wave-cancer-diagnoses-after-covid-19

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

The old bag is right but its not Covid-19 that is causing cancer, its the jabs. That is why they tried like hell to get everyone jabbed. They didn't want a control group.

They sent the old bag out there to try and deflect from the obvious. Friend of wife, jabbed, dead from cancer inside 3 months. Wife's brother in law. Testy cancer. My sister in law - breast cancer. All jabbed.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/jill-biden-predicts-wave-cancer-diagnoses-after-covid-19

I’m going with Dr. Jill. I don’t know why Biden doesn’t appoint her to be the surgeon general like Whoopi said. 

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Friend of wife, jabbed, dead from cancer inside 3 months. Wife's brother in law. Testy cancer. My sister in law - breast cancer. All jabbed.

Well I guess that settles it, the jab causes cancer.

I've been jabbed.  I wonder what kills me first? Cancer or nuclear holocaust?  These are things we have to worry about on the right.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Well I guess that settles it, the jab causes cancer.

I've been jabbed.  I wonder what kills me first? Cancer or nuclear holocaust?  These are things we have to worry about on the right.

More likely, a jab induced heart attack, especially if you got the max # of boosters.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

More likely, a jab induced heart attack, especially if you got the max # of boosters.

What do you think my chances of dying of a heart attack in the next 3 months?  80%?

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

What do you think my chances of dying of a heart attack in the next 3 months?  80%?

Hard to say without knowing how many jabs you took

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Not high enough.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, nobody said:

Hard to say without knowing how many jabs you took

Only 2 jabs.  Enter that in your formula so I know how many days I have left.  TIA.

14 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Not high enough.

90%?  95%?

I'll take bets on being dead within 3 months from a heart attack.

Let's say -450 on dead?  Everyone pays me $450 and if I die before 1/1/2023 I'll pay everyone $100?  Who's in?

27 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You're already dead to me.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

90%?  95%?

I'll take bets on being dead within 3 months from a heart attack.

Let's say -450 on dead?  Everyone pays me $450 and if I die before 1/1/2023 I'll pay everyone $100?  Who's in?

If you have a heart attack 100 years from now lod will say it’s from the jab

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

If you have a heart attack 100 years from now lod will say it’s from the jab

Or he'll just throw a party. :dunno:

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Only 2 jabs.  Enter that in your formula so I know how many days I have left.  TIA.

Only 2?  You're at about 0.0000001% you'll be dead in the next three months.  Dead man walking

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

So, you're a vaccine denier? Better get the other three shots and get caught up.

I had all the shots plus the flu one. I guess I’m zombie OldMaid right now. 🙁

9 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

So, you're a vaccine denier? Better get the other three shots and get caught up.

I'm not a vaccine denier. Just let me know when they come out with a vaccine for the Chinese Flu. Not a flu shot.