Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

So today Biden declared Covid a global health emergency and encouraged everyone to get a booster.   And Tim ran out and got one an hour ago.  But didn't Biden say the epidemic was over last month?   How much is Pfizer paying him?  More than they pay Fauci? 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Omicron was prevalent by November 2021.  Sorry, Slo-Nuts, the original vaccines don't do jack shiot against Omicron, if they ever did anything.  This was widely known at the time Omicron was spreading quickly worldwide (which puts to rest the additional lie that vaccines stop the spread of covid and especially those vaccines against Omicron).  I think even Mr. Bourla admitted that on tape.  Don't try to revise history, Slo Nuts.

Not sure why the timing of Omicron matters so much to you (I guess it might have something to do with how you kept carrying on about how Delta cases would eventually come down - no sh1t Sherlock) but It wasn’t even detected until December 1st in the US https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s1201-omicron-variant.html

and through the week ending December 11th it accounted for only 11% of cases.  It did get to 73% the week after though - https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/12/20/1066083896/omicron-is-now-the-dominant-covid-strain-in-the-u-s-making-up-73-of-cases

Bourla was only talking about the vaccine’s lack of protection against infection.  It was still effective against severe disease, as Paul Offit discussed in the interview I linked.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

So today Biden declared Covid a global health emergency and encouraged everyone to get a booster.   And Tim ran out and got one an hour ago.  But didn't Biden say the epidemic was over last month?   How much is Pfizer paying him?  More than they pay Fauci? 

On 10/14/2022 at 8:08 AM, TimHauck said:

Actually in the same quote he said “we still have a problem with Covid.  We’re doing a lot of work on it.”

But yeah, it’s not really an “emergency” anymore.

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Actions > Words there Mr. Semantics Mosquito Circumcizer. 

On October 13th the US Government extended the public health emergency for Covid-19 to January, 11, 2023 in fear of a winter resurgence.  

On 10/22/2022 at 7:10 PM, TimHauck said:

Does Covid infection provide future immunity?

Likely that it does.

Next, they looked at blood samples from 23 people who’d survived SARS. Their studies showed that those individuals still had lasting memory T cells today, 17 years after the outbreak. Those memory T cells, acquired in response to SARS-CoV-1, also recognized parts of SARS-CoV-2.

Nih.gov

On 10/24/2022 at 2:14 PM, TimHauck said:

Covid was the leading cause of death for 35-54 year olds in 2021 (underlying cause of death only, not “with Covid”).  I already posted this one, which is not a lie:

When the CDC originally stopped counting and posting deaths, of the million that had died, only 753 had Zero co-morbidities.  The vast majority of deaths had 10+ co-morbidities.  That means, only 753 people had died of "covid only" up to that point in the US.  To post that Omicron was the leading killer in 2021 of an age group that is otherwise not susceptible to death from a virus, without accounting for any co-morbidities, is pure propaganda.

40 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not sure why the timing of Omicron matters so much to you (I guess it might have something to do with how you kept carrying on about how Delta cases would eventually come down - no sh1t Sherlock) but It wasn’t even detected until December 1st in the US https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s1201-omicron-variant.html

and through the week ending December 11th it accounted for only 11% of cases.  It did get to 73% the week after though - https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/12/20/1066083896/omicron-is-now-the-dominant-covid-strain-in-the-u-s-making-up-73-of-cases

Bourla was only talking about the vaccine’s lack of protection against infection.  It was still effective against severe disease, as Paul Offit discussed in the interview I linked.

Because you lied about its appearance and were trying to stretch Delta until December to state that it was still killing people.  That was false; Delta was done by the end of September and quickly replaced in prevalence by Omicron.  Delta was done and the mild Omicron variant wasn't killing people at the end of the year either, Slo Nuts.  And no, Bourla stated that the vaccines don't do a damn thing against Omicron.  Omicron doesn't cause severe disease.  It is so mild that if you were a liar, you could say that the vaccines prevented severe illness from Omicron, but you don't have evidence of that.  You do have documented evidence of lowered antibody response to Omicron in the vaccinated.  Some will say that there is increased T cell activity with the vaxxed, but the vaxx doesn't operate to enhance T cell activity and if you're talking about an 85% response, you'd be better off with an unvaxxed 95% response.

You're batting .000 Slo Nuts.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BudBro said:

Likely that it does.

Agree, but as you can still get reinfected multiple times, it’s similar to the vaccines

45 minutes ago, BudBro said:

When the CDC originally stopped counting and posting deaths, of the million that had died, only 753 had Zero co-morbidities.  The vast majority of deaths had 10+ co-morbidities.  That means, only 753 people had died of "covid only" up to that point in the US.  To post that Omicron was the leading killer in 2021 of an age group that is otherwise not susceptible to death from a virus, without accounting for any co-morbidities, is pure propaganda.

“The vast majority had 10+ comorbidities” is a straight up lie.  I believe this is what you’re referring to as you quoted this article previously - https://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2021/pdf/21_0123.pdf

25% had 10+ comorbidities.

The most common comorbidities are things that 40%+ of Americans have such as obesity, high blood pressure or high cholesterol or anxiety.

Edit:  also your 753 number (well really 740) is not among all Covid deaths, that was just from the study which included a total of 80k deaths.

42 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Because you lied about its appearance and were trying to stretch Delta until December to state that it was still killing people.  That was false; Delta was done by the end of September and quickly replaced in prevalence by Omicron.  Delta was done and the mild Omicron variant wasn't killing people at the end of the year either, Slo Nuts.  And no, Bourla stated that the vaccines don't do a damn thing against Omicron.  Omicron doesn't cause severe disease.  It is so mild that if you were a liar, you could say that the vaccines prevented severe illness from Omicron, but you don't have evidence of that.  You do have documented evidence of lowered antibody response to Omicron in the vaccinated.  Some will say that there is increased T cell activity with the vaxxed, but the vaxx doesn't operate to enhance T cell activity and if you're talking about an 85% response, you'd be better off with an unvaxxed 95% response.

You're batting .000 Slo Nuts.

It is a fact that Delta was the dominant variant until the week ending December 11.

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It is a fact that Delta was the dominant variant until the week ending December 11.

No it is not a fact and our postings from around that time confirm it.  You're less than zero, Slo Nuts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Company finally ditched the $1500 dollar a year unvaxxed "surcharge" today. They'll be charged interest on that stolen money in a big way for loooooooooooooooong time. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Agree, but as you can still get reinfected multiple times, it’s similar to the vaccines

“The vast majority had 10+ comorbidities” is a straight up lie.  I believe this is what you’re referring to as you quoted this article previously - https://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2021/pdf/21_0123.pdf

25% had 10+ comorbidities.

The most common comorbidities are things that 40%+ of Americans have such as obesity, high blood pressure or high cholesterol or anxiety.

Edit:  also your 753 number (well really 740) is not among all Covid deaths, that was just from the study which included a total of 80k deaths.

Also that data was only through March 2021.  Delta definitely killed more younger people, so likely also killed more people with fewer comorbidities.

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Also that data was only through March 2021.  Delta definitely killed more younger people, so likely also killed more people with fewer comorbidities.

If you're so data driven, why haven't you had your Bivalent booster yet? The CDC says you need it. Don't be a science denier.

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

If you're so data driven, why haven't you had your Bivalent booster yet? The CDC says you need it. Don't be a science denier.

You mean their mouse data?

I go off actual data.

19 hours ago, BudBro said:

Likely that it does.

100% that it does not. The NY Supreme Court also agrees now that it does not. More and more people are finally questionign the garbage. It also does not stop you from spreading it.

Just to be clear, they stated that mandates are illegal. “Being vaccinated does not prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting Covid-19.”  So if it doesn't stop you from getting it, it is impossible to give you any immunity, since stopping you from getting it = immunity.

Hey, sho-Tard. Yeah, Casual Observer is correct based on your refusal to admit how wrong you've been the whole time. That is the Sho-Tard m.o. No way the planet can have 2 idiots of that magnitude on it. The odds would be in the quadzillions.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

100% that it does not. The NY Supreme Court also agrees now that it does not. More and more people are finally questionign the garbage. It also does not stop you from spreading it.

Just to be clear, they stated that mandates are illegal. “Being vaccinated does not prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting Covid-19.”  So if it doesn't stop you from getting it, it is impossible to give you any immunity, since stopping you from getting it = immunity.

Hey, sho-Tard. Yeah, Casual Observer is correct based on your refusal to admit how wrong you've been the whole time. That is the Sho-Tard m.o. No way the planet can have 2 idiots of that magnitude on it. The odds would be in the quadzillions.

Hey dummy, the question was about natural infection, not the vaccine.

Remember when you claimed if you got naturally infected it would be impossible to get infected again?  Good times 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Hey dummy, the question was about natural infection, not the vaccine.

Remember when you claimed if you got naturally infected it would be impossible to get infected again?  Good times 

Why the fock are you so determined to prove you're a clown when it comes to this topic?

Just now, craftsman said:

Why the fock are you so determined to prove you're a clown when it comes to this topic?

Do you think natural infection provides immunity from future Covid infection?

20 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, you can keep banging that NPR drum, but that info is false.  In NY, Delta was already at its lowest by Halloween, followed by Omicron (let's not forget the 2 week lag).

https://www.amny.com/lifestyle/crunching-the-covid-19-numbers-delta-and-omicron-variants-send-virus-cases-skyrocketing-across-nyc/

Delta started in India, I believe, early in 2021 and the US was one of the last to be hit.  Delta died out rather quickly across the globe, as it did in the US.

Wrong again, Slo Nuts.

On 7/22/2021 at 4:13 PM, lod001 said:

Jabs working as I expected.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/27/10/21-1427_article

15/25 double jabbed got covid. That's well under the BS of 95%. They know this. That is why the change to 'its meant to lessen the effects". Once again, that is not the definition of a vaccine. That's a treatment at best. Kinda like....Ivermectin. 

0 of the 6 who had covid previously were reinfected. Of course those of us with a brain know that they won't get it twice.

Lolololol

On 10/25/2022 at 2:11 PM, TimHauck said:

Yes.  3:10

OK, I see it, the part about T-cells.  What they didn't discuss, in that section anyway, is if this protection was NOT available in the Omicron part of the bivalent booster (i.e., you still needed the original vaccine).  That was my impression from the discussion I had.  If he does talk about that, please let me know.  :cheers: 

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

Yeah, you can keep banging that NPR drum, but that info is false.  In NY, Delta was already at its lowest by Halloween, followed by Omicron (let's not forget the 2 week lag).

https://www.amny.com/lifestyle/crunching-the-covid-19-numbers-delta-and-omicron-variants-send-virus-cases-skyrocketing-across-nyc/

Delta started in India, I believe, early in 2021 and the US was one of the last to be hit.  Delta died out rather quickly across the globe, as it did in the US.

Wrong again, Slo Nuts.

Holy sh1t there’s so much wrong here I don’t know where to begin.

Dummy, “Delta being at its lowest” is not mutually exclusive from it still making up the majority of the lower number infections that there were.  Your article doesn’t mention the breakdown between Delta and Omicron, only that cases shot up at the end of the second week of December, which of course backs up the fact that that’s when Omicron became prevalent, not November.  So that’s another fail on your part.

Also, you acknowledge that it took months for Delta to get from India to the US, but  in the same breath claim that Omicron went from being first detected in South Africa in samples from November 14th (https://nypost.com/2021/11/30/omicron-detected-in-europe-before-s-africa-reporting-officials/), to being the prevalent strain in the US within 2 weeks?  Good God you’re dumb.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

OK, I see it, the part about T-cells.  What they didn't discuss, in that section anyway, is if this protection was NOT available in the Omicron part of the bivalent booster (i.e., you still needed the original vaccine).  That was my impression from the discussion I had.  If he does talk about that, please let me know.  :cheers: 

In my post originally linking the video, I mentioned that they discussed that it may have been reasonable to do an Omicron-only vaccine.  But they didn’t really go into much detail around that subject IIRC

On 10/13/2022 at 8:53 PM, TimHauck said:

I honestly haven’t looked too much into the bivalent vaccine, although if you’re interested I think this interview has some interesting info as well (they do say including the Wuhan strain does still protect against severe disease, but it may have also been reasonable to just do an Omicron-only vaccine although I don’t think they get into what you’re suggesting).

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Hey dummy, the question was about natural infection, not the “vaccine” 

FTFY

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Holy sh1t there’s so much wrong here I don’t know where to begin.

Dummy, “Delta being at its lowest” is not mutually exclusive from it still making up the majority of the lower number infections that there were.  Your article doesn’t mention the breakdown between Delta and Omicron, only that cases shot up at the end of the second week of December, which of course backs up the fact that that’s when Omicron became prevalent, not November.  So that’s another fail on your part.

Also, you acknowledge that it took months for Delta to get from India to the US, but  in the same breath claim that Omicron went from being first detected in South Africa in samples from November 14th (https://nypost.com/2021/11/30/omicron-detected-in-europe-before-s-africa-reporting-officials/), to being the prevalent strain in the US within 2 weeks?  Good God you’re dumb.

Delta found in India in March of 21, in the US in June, pretty well burned out here by the end of September.  The NY article I posted showed Delta done at the end of October, giving way to Omicron.  This was posted to debunk the lie that 73% of December 21 cases were Delta.  That's a lie and more importantly you knew it was a lie when you posted it.  But, lying is par for the course with you.  You earned another 0 today, Slo Nuts.

S

7 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

The NY article I posted showed Delta done at the end of October, giving way to Omicron. 

No, it doesn’t.  Show me the quote that says that.  Or is your claim simply based on the total case chart and assuming that because it went from a slow decline through the end of October to a slow increase until the middle of December, that means that was “Omicron taking over”?  Man you really are dense.  “Omicron taking over” happened in mid-December when the cases shot up.

39 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Tim sure shills hard for the shots, but for some reason he refuses to get his Bivalent booster.

Don't be a hypocrite, kid. Get up to date on ya boostahs.

I never even got the first booster.

I’ve explained this before.  The reason I didn’t get any boosters was because the first 2 shots work. The CDC is stupid because by telling everyone to get a booster they are making people question the effectiveness of the first 2 when they shouldn’t be.  The booster is effective for old people, but isn’t necessary for young people.  And contrary to what some here think, Covid isn’t always harmless to them.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’ve explained this before.  The reason I didn’t get any boosters was because the first 2 shots work. The CDC is stupid because by telling everyone to get a booster they are making people question the effectiveness of the first 2 when they shouldn’t be.  The booster is effective for old people, but isn’t necessary for young people.  And contrary to what some here think, Covid isn’t always harmless to them.

It's cute that you think you should have a choice. Get your shots or leave society.

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Original wasn't effective enough, time to release version 2.

12 hours ago, TimHauck said:

No, it doesn’t.  Show me the quote that says that.  Or is your claim simply based on the total case chart and assuming that because it went from a slow decline through the end of October to a slow increase until the middle of December, that means that was “Omicron taking over”?  Man you really are dense.  “Omicron taking over” happened in mid-December when the cases shot up.

Show you the quote?  Do you know how to read, or are you trying to stretch the Delta wave into the Omicron wave in order to justify death totals?  I'm certain it's the latter, because you've been trying to do that for about a year now.  How about my quote?  Delta burned out by the end of September 21.  I'll give you to the end of October 21.  What takes it's place immediately after?  Oh yeah, it's omicron.  That's what's shown in the graph.  You'd have to apply some reasoning to that, though.  There wasn't a second wave of some other variant at the end of the year.

In NYC, by the end of December, 100% of their cases were Omicron.  How did that happen Slo Nuts, you told me 73% of cases were Delta.

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-data-variants.page

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Show you the quote?  Do you know how to read, or are you trying to stretch the Delta wave into the Omicron wave in order to justify death totals?  I'm certain it's the latter, because you've been trying to do that for about a year now.  How about my quote?  Delta burned out by the end of September 21.  I'll give you to the end of October 21.  What takes it's place immediately after?  Oh yeah, it's omicron.  That's what's shown in the graph.  You'd have to apply some reasoning to that, though.  There wasn't a second wave of some other variant at the end of the year.

In NYC, by the end of December, 100% of their cases were Omicron.  How did that happen Slo Nuts, you told me 73% of cases were Delta.

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-data-variants.page

Now you’re both stupid and a liar, congrats.

I said it was 73% through December 18th.  Is December 18th the end of December??? I’m sure it was actually 100% by the real end of December though (the 31st, if you weren’t sure ).

Once again dumbass, Delta “burning out” doesn’t mean that all cases all the sudden became Omicron.  Cases were low/declining, but they were primarily still Delta until mid-December.  I bet the link you just posted would confirm that, but looks like it only shows since July 2022 right now.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I’ve explained this before.  The reason I didn’t get any boosters was because the first 2 shots work. The CDC is stupid because by telling everyone to get a booster they are making people question the effectiveness of the first 2 when they shouldn’t be.  The the first 2 shots are effective for old people, but isn’t necessary for young people.  And contrary to what some here think, Covid isn’t always harmless to them.

Fixed

11 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The Bivalent booster is free, safe, and effective. There is no downside to getting it.

I wonder why Timmy isn't getting his free injection?

It’s probably not really effective actually.  First 2 shots are