Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

47 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Now you’re both stupid and a liar, congrats.

I said it was 73% through December 18th.  Is December 18th the end of December??? I’m sure it was actually 100% by the real end of December though (the 31st, if you weren’t sure ).

Once again dumbass, Delta “burning out” doesn’t mean that all cases all the sudden became Omicron.  Cases were low/declining, but they were primarily still Delta until mid-December.  I bet the link you just posted would confirm that, but looks like it only shows since July 2022 right now.

You're such a liar and you're not even worth the time.  On December 18th, Delta was 73% of cases, but a week later, by December 25th, Omicron was 100% of cases in NYC. OK, Tim.  And, you also mentioned the fact that Omicron was first found in S. Africa on November 14th and scoffed at the fact that it was the dominant strain two weeks later.  Omicron was first sequenced in S. Africa as reported on November 14, 2021.  That was not its first existence, which obviously had to be prior to November 14th.  All day doing nothing and you haven't even developed the ability to think critically.  Your lies are pathetic and only serve to highlight the pathology behind your obsessive and malignant posts.  Please log off and re-think your life.

• Thanks 4

25 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

On December 18th, Delta was 73% of cases, but a week later, by December 25th, Omicron was 100% of cases in NYC. 

You misquoted me.  I said 73% of cases were OMICRON on December 18th.  But a week prior they were only 11%.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, craftsman said:

Why the fock are you so determined to prove you're a clown when it comes to this topic?

ShoTard doesn't understand virus and that they mutate. Once they mutate they are no longer the same virus but as long as its the same virus, once you have it, you won't get it again. Of course unless you have wrecked your immune system with a useless jab that never worked..

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You misquoted me.  I said 73% of cases were OMICRON on December 18th.  But a week prior they were only 11%.

So I did, Tim, but the fact remains that you're still trying to blur Delta into omicron territory, or time, which is dishonest.  Delta burns out in September:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/10/02/summer-covid-delta-surge-declining/

It's replaced by Omicron soon after and we know that omicron displaced Delta.  That's what the graph from that ny site shows in my other post.  Omicron existed and spread prior to the gov identifying and tracking it.

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

So I did, Tim, but the fact remains that you're still trying to blur Delta into omicron territory, or time, which is dishonest.  Delta burns out in September:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/10/02/summer-covid-delta-surge-declining/

It's replaced by Omicron soon after and we know that omicron displaced Delta.  That's what the graph from that ny site shows in my other post.  Omicron existed and spread prior to the gov identifying and tracking it.

Delta cases STARTED declining in September, but they weren’t at their lowest until the end of October.   Just look at the charts you’ve posted.   Cases then started increasing slowly in November and early December before skyrocketing.  With how contagious Omicron is, if it was present in early November we would have seen cases rise much quicker then.  More likely we were seeing a bump in Delta due to seasonality before Omicron arrived.

But I’m still confused why you care so much about this, so I looked back at our old conversation.  You must be referring to this comment (cutting out other parts of the post):

On 2/9/2022 at 4:06 PM, TimHauck said:

THE INCREASES IN DEATH FROM AUGUST-DECEMBER ARE FROM COVID!  As your own data shows.  Largely amongst the unvaccinated.  Only in 2022 America, can people try to claim that covid deaths largely among the unvaccinated, are actually deaths caused by the vaccine.   I'd laugh if it didn't show how lost some people like yourself are.  "Mass Formation Psychosis" truly is real I guess.

If we're talking about 2021, Omicron is a non-factor as there were few Omicron deaths in 2021 (and I do apologize, I meant so say there were ~150k covid deaths in January/Febuary 2021, not ~250k).   The majority of covid deaths starting in the summer were from Delta, which was overall deadlier and explains why deaths got as high as they did 

Remember that comment was about deaths, and specifically about 2021.  I would hope you know this, but you’re incredibly stupid so maybe not, but there is typically about a 3 week lag between Covid cases and deaths.  So even if Delta cases were mostly “done” by the end of October, then deaths wouldn’t be done until mid-to-late November.    Again, just look at the graphs you posted. In terms of deaths, they were clearly still declining from the Delta wave through the end of November.  So at best, even if we believe the early November cases were Omicron, then that would only be about 6 weeks of Omicron deaths, which were less than 50k during that timeframe, or less than 10% of Covid deaths in 2021.

Oh and below is another example of you being an idiot, again saying Delta was “done” in September yet in the same breath saying Covid deaths were high in October-December despite October and November clearly still being on the way down from the Delta peak.

The fact your last post got 4 thank yous shows how hopeless our society is.  But then again they were probably from crapman, HT, Baker Boy, and lod. 

On 2/9/2022 at 6:37 PM, Casual Observer said:

The US population wasn't less vaccinated as 2021 wore on; it was more vaxxed.  Yet deaths increased especially in the last quarter.  Delta was over in September so that's not the answer, though the vaccines didn't seem to offer much protection to that variant, as well.  October through December of 2021 (and if you look that seems to continue through 2022) show high Covid death totals.

Tim Hack lost this thread. Lied a whole bunch too. 

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did Twitter admit to more than 5% of its users being bots?

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Did Twitter admit to more than 5% of its users being bots?

5 pct is a lot. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Said he's against mandates, but infection should count towards the mandate.

Said he doesn't have to do what he's told, but would take another experiment if his employer told him to.

Said he believes in the science, but won't take the booster that the CDC says he needs.

He can't keep up with his own twisted explanations and semantics games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Said he's against mandates, but infection should count towards the mandate.

Said he doesn't have to do what he's told, but would take another experiment if his employer told him to.

Said he believes in the science, but won't take the booster that the CDC says he needs.

He can't keep up with all his twisting and semantics.

None of that is contradictory.

I know I have no power over changing the mandates.  Ideally there would be no mandate (except for nursing homes and most healthcare facilities).  But since there is, I think natural infection should have at least counted as a dose.   

I don’t listen to just anyone.  Pretty much my wife, my employer, and most laws.  I might agree with the CDC on some things, but I don’t blindly listen to them.  But I don’t agree with them on other things, such as the booster for young people which is not backed up by data.

Give me a minute and I’ll bump the long list of GC Covid contradictions.  I think some more have been added recently

If Tim  Hack were a medical examiner in Ukraine his reports would read something like "Yes, 23 year old Olga's body was found under the rubble of a building hit with a Russian suicide drone but, after careful examination, I rule her official cause of death to be Covid." 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Strike said:

If Tim  Hack were a medical examiner in Ukraine his reports would read something like "Yes, 23 year old Olga's body was found under the rubble of a building hit with a Russian suicide drone but, after careful examination, I rule her official cause of death to be Covid." 

So kinda like lod with the vaccine deaths then 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So kinda like lod with the vaccine deaths then 

No, like you with motorcycle deaths.

Ladapo trying to test twitter’s new guidelines I guess.  The weird part is his “study” didn’t even have any recommendations for people under 18, so now he’s just doing what he’s criticized the CDC of doing (rightfully so) and making recommendations without data to back it up.

Have they revised the numbers of deaths from Covid yet? Surely they threw out some of them? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Have they revised the numbers of deaths from Covid yet? Surely they threw out some of them? 

Could add some of those undercounted ones from March 2020 when we had no testing while they’re at it 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Could add some of those undercounted ones from March 2020 when we had no testing while they’re at it 

We’ll have they yet, done either? I would think as time has moved  on there ought to be some adjustments. 

Ladapo trying to test twitter’s new guidelines I guess.  The weird part is his “study” didn’t even have any recommendations for people under 18, so now he’s just doing what he’s criticized the CDC of doing (rightfully so) and making recommendations without data to back it up.

why do they need studies on kids under 18, when covid doesn't kill kids under 18?

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We’ll have they yet, done either? I would think as time has moved  on there ought to be some adjustments. 

They can’t really update the March 2020 ones unless they plan on digging people up and testing them for antibodies or something.

The ones that were “updated” the other way around weren’t usually updated at all, it was just that right when they died it was moreso the “with Covid” deaths that were reported, and it took some time for the underlying cause of death to be reported.  But 90% of “with covid” deaths had Covid as the underlying cause

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why do they need studies on kids under 18, when covid doesn't kill kids under 18?

It does, just not many.

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Less than the flu 

Probably about the same, and that’s even if you assume 50% of reported pediatric Covid deaths weren’t really Covid.

IFR of Covid may be lower, but more contagious.

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I don't see anything in his post about a study.  What are you talking about?  And what is this "See the latest Covid-19 information on Twitter" link in your post here?    I don't see that in his post either.  Do you have a link that just shows you everything anyone says about Covid on Twitter? 

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Probably about the same, and that’s even if you assume 50% of reported pediatric Covid deaths weren’t really Covid.

IFR of Covid may be lower, but more contagious.

who cares, it doesn't kill kids

and nothing done stops the spread

you should just retire

1 hour ago, Strike said:

I don't see anything in his post about a study.  What are you talking about?  And what is this "See the latest Covid-19 information on Twitter" link in your post here?    I don't see that in his post either.  Do you have a link that just shows you everything anyone says about Covid on Twitter? 

A few weeks ago he made the news for this tweet, about a sh1tty “study” he had done which led him to recommend against 18-39 year olds taking mRNA vaccines.

It looks like it only shows that see latest updates message when you copy and paste it.  I don’t see it on the actual tweet 

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

A few weeks ago he made the news for this tweet, about a sh1tty “study” he had done which led him to recommend against 18-39 year olds taking mRNA vaccines.

It looks like it only shows that see latest updates message when you copy and paste it.  I don’t see it on the actual tweet 

So?  Are you aware that the CDC recently (about 10 days ago) voted to add the Covid vaccine to the vaccine schedule for kids starting at 6 months old?   Maybe he is referring to that.  Note that, unlike you, I am not saying he IS referring to that vote.  I'm not making any assumptions at all.  Just like you shouldn't assume he's referring to some study from who knows when. 

4 hours ago, Strike said:

So?  Are you aware that the CDC recently (about 10 days ago) voted to add the Covid vaccine to the vaccine schedule for kids starting at 6 months old?   Maybe he is referring to that.  Note that, unlike you, I am not saying he IS referring to that vote.  I'm not making any assumptions at all.  Just like you shouldn't assume he's referring to some study from who knows when. 

I never said he was referring to the study.  I’m saying that most recent tweet contradicts his study, because the tweet about the study was all I’ve seen from him with official recommendations for not taking the vaccine, but the study made no mention of kids.

He has previously said the vaccine will never be required for kids and that it “may not benefit healthy children,” but I think this is the first time he’s specifically said for them not to take it, and now it also doesn’t differentiate between healthy kids and those with underlying conditions.

He also tweeted this, but his conclusion differed from the authors of the study:

I never said he was referring to the study.  I’m saying that most recent tweet contradicts his study, because the tweet about the study was all I’ve seen from him with official recommendations for not taking the vaccine, but the study made no mention of kids.

He has previously said the vaccine will never be required for kids and that it “may not benefit healthy children,” but I think this is the first time he’s specifically said for them not to take it, and now it also doesn’t differentiate between healthy kids and those with underlying conditions.

He also tweeted this, but his conclusion differed from the authors of the study:

WTF are you talking about?  The post I replied to said this:

The Tweet you were posting about said NOTHING about a study.  That's my point.  We're not talking about anything he might have previously posted.  We're talking about what you posted that was recent/current.  And I'm pointing out that things have happened since he tweeted about whatever study you're referring to, and you shouldn't assume he's talking about that study unless he specifically mentions it. 

Ugh.

24 minutes ago, Strike said:

WTF are you talking about?  The post I replied to said this:

The Tweet you were posting about said NOTHING about a study.  That's my point.  We're not talking about anything he might have previously posted.  We're talking about what you posted that was recent/current.  And I'm pointing out that things have happened since he tweeted about whatever study you're referring to, and you shouldn't assume he's talking about that study unless he specifically mentions it. 

Ugh.

Again, I never said that tweet was specifically referring to his study.  I was just saying that his latest tweet was not backed up by his own study, which was from just a few weeks ago.

It seems his latest “recommendation” is likely based on the Moderna paper, but even his tweet about that didn’t make any conclusions and then his tweet saying to “keep the Covid jabs away from our kids” didn’t even reference why he’s saying that.  There is also no official recommendation against them from the FL DOH (there is an old thing saying kids “may not benefit”) like there was for men 18-39 when his study was released.

So, It looks like he’s in it just as much if not moreso for “political theater” as he is for the health and well-being of the residents of Florida. 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Again, I never said that tweet was specifically referring to his study.  I was just saying that his latest tweet was not backed up by his own study, which was from just a few weeks ago.

It seems his latest “recommendation” is likely based on the Moderna paper, but even his tweet about that didn’t make any conclusions and then his tweet saying to “keep the Covid jabs away from our kids” didn’t even reference why he’s saying that.  There is also no official recommendation against them from the FL DOH (there is an old thing saying kids “may not benefit”) like there was for men 18-39 when his study was released.

So, It looks like he’s in it just as much if not moreso for “political theater” as he is for the health and well-being of the residents of Florida. 

There you are doing it again.  ROFLMAO.  I already gave you a very possible reason he's tweeting what he's tweeting.  The point is neither of us knows why he's tweeting that.  And maybe that's worthy of criticism.  But you keep pretending like you're not referring to studies and/or papers while always injecting those things in to your posts.  It's a reasonable inference for someone reading your posts where you link a tweet and say "the study doesn't say that" to think that you're linking the tweet to the study/paper.  Otherwise, why mention the study/paper?  But I should know better.  Keep on with your delusional posts.

20 minutes ago, Strike said:

There you are doing it again.  ROFLMAO.  I already gave you a very possible reason he's tweeting what he's tweeting.  The point is neither of us knows why he's tweeting that.  And maybe that's worthy of criticism.  But you keep pretending like you're not referring to studies and/or papers while always injecting those things in to your posts.  It's a reasonable inference for someone reading your posts where you link a tweet and say "the study doesn't say that" to think that you're linking the tweet to the study/paper.  Otherwise, why mention the study/paper?  But I should know better.  Keep on with your delusional posts.

Sorry if I wasn’t clear, but again, I never said his tweet was referring to his study (as I knew it wasn’t).  I just brought it up because it was his own team’s study, was pretty recent, yet did not back up his most recent recommendation.

So your “possible reason” is because the CDC added the Covid vaccine to the recommended schedule for children?  Ladapo had already retweeted Desantis saying they will never be required for Florida schools (I agree they shouldn’t be btw). But saying they shouldn’t be mandated is completely different than saying to “keep the jabs away from our kids.”

It’s pretty clear his statement was primarily inspired by the Moderna paper.  Both tweets were sent at the same time, but in separate threads. But the fact that we don’t know for sure why he said what he said is basically my point.  He’s the surgeon general for a state, but is making strongly worded recommendations without saying what data he has to back it up. 

Ugh.

39 minutes ago, lod001 said:

If ya want to know what a complete idiot looks like, its this dude. 

I don’t see evidence that he had a shot more recently than Covid, so we don’t know what it’s from.  Or as hard as it may be for some to believe, it could be from neither.

I don’t see evidence that he had a shot more recently than Covid, so we don’t know what it’s from.  Or as hard as it may be for some to believe, it could be from neither.

We're only allowed to jump to conclusions when the conclusion is take the covid shot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1