Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

No and no.  Well it doesn’t work against Covid at least, it works against river blindness though 

check out where funding against ivermectin came from 

other countries have seen success still

chile/argentina were the first countries to issue it and still do

tylenol doesnt work against covid either

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So the study saying ivermectin had no use was funded by the FTX fat vegan?  Did any of the covidiots here fall for it, despite it being wildly hailed as a wonder drug and used successfully for Covid in other countries? Just like HQC? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the study saying ivermectin had no use was funded by the FTX fat vegan?  Did any of the covidiots here fall for it, despite it being wildly hailed as a wonder drug and used successfully for Covid in other countries? Just like HQC? 

That wasn’t the only study that said it dummy 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

This guy is like the biggest ivermectin superfan there is.  Well a three-way tie between him, lod001 and Bret Weinstein

I just dont see your issue with it,  I was prescribed tylenol

tylenol does not help against covid

medications do not need to attack certain things specifically to make you feel better

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I just dont see your issue with it,  I was prescribed tylenol

tylenol does not help against covid

medications do not need to attack certain things specifically to make you feel better

I’ve said repeatedly I have no issue with people if they want to try to try it.  My issue was people recommending it as a substitute for the vaccine.

18 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

right, link to Trump saying take horse pill?

Ivermectin is one of the most widly used medications on humans world wide

bleach and light up our asses yah thats what was said

Trump had a month to distribute, Joe hasn't done dog sh1t, too busy shitting himself in dementia land

I think its really amazing you have the VP Hoe completely against the vaccine in early november stumping for it in january

Trump didn’t even take ivermectin when he got Covid 

16 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

check out where funding against ivermectin came from 

other countries have seen success still

chile/argentina were the first countries to issue it and still do

tylenol doesnt work against covid either

Great points. 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Tds?? Since when do I care what trump or anyone takes?

I was agreeing with you when you said Trump didn’t say to take horse pills.  He also didn’t even take human ivermectin 

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I’ve said repeatedly I have no issue with people if they want to try to try it.  My issue was people recommending it as a substitute for the vaccine.

Still calling the useless garbage a 'vaccine' AND thinking it did any good even though it is proven that it did not stop people from getting covid. That's so sad. 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I wasn’t aware Chile and Argentina were considered models for health care 

That's all you could come up with as a rebuttal for that one? 🤣

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Why am I not surprised Mr. “if it’s not 100% effective it’s 0% effective” doesn’t understand how vaccine effectiveness is calculated

how many cases has it prevented? 0

how much immunity has it provided? 0

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Why am I not surprised Mr. “if it’s not 100% effective it’s 0% effective” doesn’t understand how vaccine effectiveness is calculated

So you don't believe the majority of covid deaths are vaccinated? 

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t know what y’all are arguing about now but the Covid Vaccine (When compared to all other vaccines) is horrible.    

At best it gives you 90% protection or two weeks, then that wanes to virtually nothing by 4 months.  

I worked for a Big Pharma company for 19 years.  I am pro vaccines, but this Covid one sucks by every measure.  

4 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I don’t know what y’all are arguing about now but the Covid Vaccine (When compared to all other vaccines) is horrible.    

At best it gives you 90% protection or two weeks, then that wanes to virtually nothing by 4 months.  

I worked for a Big Pharma company for 19 years.  I am pro vaccines, but this Covid one sucks by every measure.  

False, it doesn’t suck at preventing deaths.  Unvaccinated are still far more likely to die of Covid. But when the overwhelming majority of those most at risk to die of covid have been vaccinated, yes the majority of Covid deaths might be vaccinated.  We went over this a year ago, c’mon people

13 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

So you don't believe the majority of covid deaths are vaccinated? 

"Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted," the Post reported. The paper described a "troubling trend" as the share of deaths of people who were vaccinated has been "steadily rising" over the past year. 

https://www.foxnews.com/health/vaccinated-americans-a-majority-of-covid-deaths-for-first-time-in-august-analysis

35 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

"Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted," the Post reported. The paper described a "troubling trend" as the share of deaths of people who were vaccinated has been "steadily rising" over the past year. 

https://www.foxnews.com/health/vaccinated-americans-a-majority-of-covid-deaths-for-first-time-in-august-analysis

Weird, the Washington Post article at least showed that the vaccinated are dying at far lower rates.  I guess Fox News didn’t feel that part was important 

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Weird, the Washington Post article at least showed that the vaccinated are dying at far lower rates.  I guess Fox News didn’t feel that part was important 

arent you afraid of dying, you should be pimping the 8th booster right now, and you are a science denier for not taking it

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

arent you afraid of dying, you should be pimping the 8th booster right now, and you are a science denier for not taking it

Nope.  Boosters only really make a significant difference for over 50ish, and even then, by far the biggest difference in death rates is between unvaccinated and vaccinated with primary series.

This was linked in the Washington Post article - 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/data-review/vaccines.html

But tell me more about how you don’t care whether the vaccine saved lives or not.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Nope.  Boosters only really make a significant difference for over 50ish, and even then, by far the biggest difference in death rates is between unvaccinated and vaccinated with primary series.

This was linked in the Washington Post article - 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/data-review/vaccines.html

But tell me more about how you don’t care whether the vaccine saved lives or not.

but if it saves one life

I said I dont care whether people take it or not, its their choice

odds of dying to covid with less than 2 comorbidities with or without the jab is essentially zero

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

but if it saves one life

I said I dont care whether people take it or not, its their choice

odds of dying to covid with less than 2 comorbidities with or without the jab is essentially zero

You said “you don’t know whether it saved lives or not, nor do you care.”  And yet pretty much everything you post about it is trying to undermine it.

Your last sentence may be true, except about half the country has 2+ comorbidities, including many people who claim to be “healthy.”

• Thanks 1

Just now, TimHauck said:

You said “you don’t know whether it saved lives or not, nor do you care.”  And yet pretty much everything you post about it is trying to undermine it.

Your last sentence may be true, except about half the country has 2+ comorbidities, including many people who claim to be “healthy.”

yes in the giant scheme of things, I really don't care if people live or die

people die every day of all kinds of things, dont care about those either, but I should cause China releases a virus on the world?

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes in the giant scheme of things, I really don't care if people live or die

people die every day of all kinds of things, dont care about those either, but I should cause China releases a virus on the world?

Well first of all 2020 had the highest year over year change in total deaths since 1918, so a lot more people died than usual.

But you should “care” since the discussion started because we were discussing whether or not the “Trump vaccine” was a success.  Odd that you think it was a success but don’t seem to believe that it saved lives.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Well first of all 2020 had the highest year over year change in total deaths since 1918, so a lot more people died than usual.

But you should “care” since the discussion started because we were discussing whether or not the “Trump vaccine” was a success.  Odd that you think it was a success but don’t seem to believe that it saved lives.

the rollout was a success and getting it available to anyone who wanted it

it was as success in that if you were a old fatty it gave you a little more chance but lets no act like the survival rate was anything lower than 99%

where it wasnt a success is that the joke of the govt tried to force people to take something that had no beneficial affect on the rest of society

and led by fauci lie after lie and the media pushing it and being funded by Pfizer

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

the rollout was a success and getting it available to anyone who wanted it

it was as success in that if you were a old fatty it gave you a little more chance but lets no act like the survival rate was anything lower than 99%

where it wasnt a success is that the joke of the govt tried to force people to take something that had no beneficial affect on the rest of society

and led by fauci lie after lie and the media pushing it and being funded by Pfizer

Little more chance, lol.  Understatement of the century

48 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Little more chance, lol.  Understatement of the century

yep, the death rate changed almost none after the first "vaccine" the reason why there is less deaths now is because viruses weaken as they mutate.  Not to mention those with the highest risks were killed off in the first round

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yep, the death rate changed almost none after the first "vaccine" the reason why there is less deaths now is because viruses weaken as they mutate.  Not to mention those with the highest risks were killed off in the first round

Delta wasn’t weaker, that’s a main reason why 2021 had more deaths.  The Delta wave would have been much worse if not for the vaccines

• Thanks 1

https://www.acsh.org/news/2020/11/18/covid-infection-fatality-rates-sex-and-age-15163

so unless you were over 65 you had an absolute worse case scenario of 0.5%

but the vaccine magically saved us.  

if you are stupid and got the vaccine and are under 50, I dont know what to say, even if the vaccine showed 100% improvement to survive (which it hasnt) you would have gone from a .12% all the way to 0.06% 

if you were 20-29 taking the vaccine under the same scenario

you would go from 0.006 to 0.003

wow I better get them boosters

59 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

https://www.acsh.org/news/2020/11/18/covid-infection-fatality-rates-sex-and-age-15163

so unless you were over 65 you had an absolute worse case scenario of 0.5%

but the vaccine magically saved us.  

if you are stupid and got the vaccine and are under 50, I dont know what to say, even if the vaccine showed 100% improvement to survive (which it hasnt) you would have gone from a .12% all the way to 0.06% 

if you were 20-29 taking the vaccine under the same scenario

you would go from 0.006 to 0.003

wow I better get them boosters

Anyone under 50, or just healthy people under 50 (which again is less than half)?  You seem to be contradicting yourself yet again.

0.1-0.5% is pretty high when you consider that the baseline of deaths is low for younger ages.  Look at the excess among 25-44 and 45-64 in 2021, corresponding to the Delta wave (driven by Florida and Texas).

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Anyone under 50, or just healthy people under 50 (which again is less than half)?  You seem to be contradicting yourself yet again.

0.1-0.5% is pretty high when you consider that the baseline of deaths is low for younger ages.  Look at the excess among 25-44 and 45-64 in 2021, corresponding to the Delta wave (driven by Florida and Texas).

what part of what I said did you not follow

we are talking covid yes those are excess deaths

the death rate is negligible with or without the vaccine its still under .5% at the highest and the vaccine doesn't relatively change that number

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

what part of what I said did you not follow

we are talking covid yes those are excess deaths

the death rate is negligible with or without the vaccine its still under .5% at the highest and the vaccine doesn't relatively change that number

Yes it does, this is proven all over the world.

What do you think drove the wave of excess deaths in fall 2021?  Looking at just Covid deaths will show a similar trend.