Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Kids having to wear a mask everyday in school and playing sports was not good for them. Why anyone would think it was no big deal is beyond me. Must not have had kids in school during Covid. 

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I guess that group exists because there’s no grooming going on. Some guys here told me there is none and, for some reason, get very worked up if you bring it up. Weird. They claim to be married with children. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess that group exists because there’s no grooming going on. Some guys here told me there is none and, for some reason, get very worked up if you bring it up. Weird. They claim to be married with children. 

Wtf does China welding doors shut have to do with groomers??

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Kids having to wear a mask everyday in school and playing sports was not good for them. Why anyone would think it was no big deal is beyond me. Must not have had kids in school during Covid. 

This. I’ll never forget or forgive.  

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

IMO it’s TBD what the “most important” metric is.  It’s possible kids will be able to make up that learning loss in the coming years.  But all the dead people aren’t coming back.  

I have very young kids.  Yeah, they missed out on some things that they would have done pre-pandemic but at this point they seem pretty caught up and I’m not sure they really even remember there was a worldwide pandemic going on (insert “it was just a flu” joke here).   However, their grandmother (not particularly healthy but under 60) very nearly died of Covid in March 2020, which was the main reason I started taking it so seriously.  As a result of that experience, she ended up moving from a different state to 3 minutes away.   To my kids, I think having their grandmother around is a bigger impact on their lives than having to wear a mask in school (fortunately I didn’t have to deal with remote schooling as my oldest went to kindergarten in 2021-2022).

And for the record my bet is 95% of the learning loss is from remote schooling, not wearing masks. Honestly as far as kids go I think the youngest may have been the least impacted.  I’d theorize that middle school age likely had the worst learning loss, as they were old enough to be learning important things, but maybe not old enough to be able to fully grasp remote learning.  But maybe the ones I feel for the most were those in high school/college who basically missed out on some key years in their lives.  If there was one setting that should have employed the GBD strategy, it was college dorm rooms…

Thanks for the info. Sorry about their Grandma; is that your MIL?  I'm trying to figure out if these young kids are different than the foster kids you've mentioned.  Because, and take this for what it's worth:  if all of your kids are very young, you don't necessarily have a frame of reference of the impact.  Being "caught up" could be relative to their classmates, who experienced the same negative situation.  A sinking tide lowers all boats, after all.

Regarding the 95% comment:  I'm maybe not saying my point clearly, but I don't disagree with you.  IMO wearing a mask while your math teacher teaches math isn't probably a big inconvenience -- my concern with masks is the social and emotional development.

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Thanks for the info. Sorry about their Grandma; is that your MIL?  I'm trying to figure out if these young kids are different than the foster kids you've mentioned.  Because, and take this for what it's worth:  if all of your kids are very young, you don't necessarily have a frame of reference of the impact.  Being "caught up" could be relative to their classmates, who experienced the same negative situation.  A sinking tide lowers all boats, after all.

Regarding the 95% comment:  I'm maybe not saying my point clearly, but I don't disagree with you.  IMO wearing a mask while your math teacher teaches math isn't probably a big inconvenience -- my concern with masks is the social and emotional development.

Yes, my MIL.  

No, also have 3 biological kids.  The foster kids actually ended up getting moved recently.

I hear you, I can just speak to what I see my kids learning. For example my oldest went into kindergarten not being able to read for sh1t (but I’d say was about average as far as most of the information he knew), and by the end of the year could read pretty well.  

I know I had mentioned earlier that despite doing a good bit of social distancing (we did not send them to preschool in 2020-2021, and realize we were privileged to do that as my wife was a SAHM), we would still do outdoor play dates to try to get them socializing.  I think the main possible pandemic effect is my youngest (almost 4) still isn’t 100% potty-trained and supposedly their preschool teachers have said they’ve seen more of that the past couple years.

(Yes I know it’s 5am, been up sick)

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yes, my MIL.  

No, also have 3 biological kids.  The foster kids actually ended up getting moved recently.

I hear you, I can just speak to what I see my kids learning. For example my oldest went into kindergarten not being able to read for sh1t (but I’d say was about average as far as most of the information he knew), and by the end of the year could read pretty well.  

I know I had mentioned earlier that despite doing a good bit of social distancing (we did not send them to preschool in 2020-2021, and realize we were privileged to do that as my wife was a SAHM), we would still do outdoor play dates to try to get them socializing.  I think the main possible pandemic effect is my youngest (almost 4) still isn’t 100% potty-trained and supposedly their preschool teachers have said they’ve seen more of that the past couple years.

(Yes I know it’s 5am, been up sick)

Thanks.  I'm not a "time nazi" but I'll admit I raised an eyebrow when I saw you posted this 4 hours ago.  Hope you feel better soon.  My daughter felt like ish yesterday and went to the ER; she has Flu A.  Guess I should be getting that shot.  Anyway, hope you feel better soon.  :cheers: 

Regarding the kids, it occurs to me that I'm being quite the gloomy gus about your specific kids -- I don't really think they are doomed, and you seem like a caring parent who won't let that happen.  It just bothers me that from a Covid policy perspective, the emotional and social welfare of children received roughly a 0.0 weighting.  And moving forward we will see a lot of rationalizations about how "it wasn't that bad."

Wearing a mask unnecessarily for a school year isn’t good for kids physically or mentally. It was apparent earlier on that kids weren’t being protected by the mask. Yet it still went on in most places. Even after seeing nothing happened in the places that lifted the mandate. 

On 11/26/2022 at 7:24 PM, Strike said:

Tim Hack's picture of Fauci isn't in his office; it's in his bathroom.  He whacks off to Fauci's picture three times a day.

23 hours ago, Strike said:

Wow, what a d*ck.  Yes, looking at a couple pages of a legal document embedded in a tweet on a 14" laptop screen with 56 year old eyes is difficult.  The link only has a couple of pages of the document and I don't see where it lists a bunch of individuals.  I see at the top of the doc where it says the lawsuit is the state of Missouri against Joe Biden.  Post a link to the actual PDF so I can open it in a proper PDF reader, or specify WHERE in the document it has this list of plaintiffs you claim it does.  Otherwise, STFU.

Sorry, just had another laugh at this.  You said I jerked off to Fauci, but called me a d1ck for making fun of you not being able to read a 2 page document.  Lol, you’re such a douche.

I see you never replied to the North Dakota thread…

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I see you never replied to the North Dakota thread…

Why would I?  I replied to it the first time you posted.  Nothing has changed.   Now get back to whacking off to your Fauci paintings.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Why would I?  I replied to it the first time you posted.  Nothing has changed.   

You mean other than official charges being filed and the timeline being confirmed to be contrary to what you claimed (based on a cbs report of all places)?  Fool.

California (Newsome) had sand put in the skate parks so kids wouldn’t skate near each other outside.  

These people were focking nuts and drunk with power.  

I will never forget 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

California (Newsome) had sand put in the skate parks so kids wouldn’t skate near each other outside.  

These people were focking nuts and drunk with power.  

I will never forget 

Arrested a guy for wind surfing in the ocean. You would think Fauci would have said something. Nope. Kept his mouth shut. 

The jab juice didn't agree with Jake Flint. Max juice. Now he gets to occupy coffin. What an idiot he WAS. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

^shared by someone who thinks the vaccine was a yuge success 

getting it to market was the yuge success in record time

this is just a fun little video of news headlines around the world over time

28 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

getting it to market was the yuge success in record time

this is just a fun little video of news headlines around the world over time

I wouldn't call getting something to market in record time that not only doesn't work but kills people, any sort of success unless your goal was thinning the herd.

25 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I wouldn't call getting something to market in record time that not only doesn't work but kills people, any sort of success unless your goal was thinning the herd.

thats been the globalist goal since it was released from China

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

As of today in the United States .0034% of the population has died from Covid.

Wrong 

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

As of today in the United States .0034% of the population has died from Covid.

Probably less. The stats were BS from jump. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Probably less. The stats were BS from jump. 

You think less than 11,500 people died of Covid in the US?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, lod001 said:

The jab juice didn't agree with Jake Flint. Max juice. Now he gets to occupy coffin. What an idiot he WAS. 

Pretty disgusting to be celebrating a person dying because they decided to get a COVID vaccine without even knowing what actually caused the death. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Pretty disgusting to be celebrating a person dying because they decided to get a COVID vaccine without even knowing what actually caused the death. 

It was only 18 months ago though, it must be the cause!

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Asshat, this garbage is going to kill people for a long long time. You're really stupid so I'll explain it. Some people drop dead almost immediately. Yea that has happened as much as you continue to want to not believe it. Others die inside days, others inside weeks. etc. Once the crap is in you, no one knows what it will do. You know what dumbfuck? Because it has never been used on humans until now. You are so easy to defeat. You are out of your league on the vaxxine. It is a 'vaxxine'. x's because that are the eyes of the jabbed when they drop dead from it.

12 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

😪 😪😪  he celebrated his stupid useless jab. 

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Asshat, this garbage is going to kill people for a long long time. You're really stupid so I'll explain it. Some people drop dead almost immediately. Yea that has happened as much as you continue to want to not believe it. Others die inside days, others inside weeks. etc. Once the crap is in you, no one knows what it will do. You know what dumbfuck? Because it has never been used on humans until now. You are so easy to defeat. You are out of your league on the vaxxine. It is a 'vaxxine'. x's because that are the eyes of the jabbed when they drop dead from it.

Oh no...what a horrible human being! How dare he say that he got a COVID vaccine. I'm surprised he wasn't struck dead immediately for such a major transgression.  

i'm glad you decided to give your life purpose by being the arbiter of the COVID vaccine deaths. You should not spend your time here with us lowly message board posters. You should find the nearest street corner to preach about the end of days

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Oh, btw, dumbfuck. Since he was max jabbed his last jab was not 18 months ago. It was quite recent. The idiot continued to take the garbage until he dropped dead from it. You lose again.

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Oh no...what a horrible human being! How dare he say that he got a COVID vaccine. I'm surprised he wasn't struck dead immediately for such a major transgression.  

i'm glad you decided to give your life purpose by being the arbiter of the COVID vaccine deaths. You should not spend your time here with us lowly message board posters. You should find the nearest street corner to preach about the end of days

I gave people a shot to wake up. Now I will laugh at their ignorance. You need a booster.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

I gave people a shot to wake up. Now I will laugh at their ignorance. You need a booster.

Maybe the guy choked on a ham sandwich or died on his toilet. 

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Maybe the guy choked on a ham sandwich or died on his toilet. 

Ignore him.  While I’m not a fan of the current Covid Vaccine and dislike how much of it was handled, lod001 has just as terrible logic. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Ignore him.  While I’m not a fan of the current Covid Vaccine and dislike how much of it was handled, lod001 has just as terrible logic. 

Oh I know. I mean I get being against the COVID vaccine for some legitimate reasons but cheering that some guy died is just bizarre to me.

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Lod001:  Covid death counts are a joke, they’ll count anyone that tested positive within 28 days (not to mention the CDC differentiates between “with” and “from” based on death certificates)

Also lod001:  anyone that dies within 100 years of getting the vaccine was killed by the vaccine

• Thanks 1