Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

not sure what you mean with that

I thought they haven’t shared the list of all the strains they had in the lab.  Could be wrong 

31 minutes ago, nobody said:

Since when does dehydration cause strokes?

looks like at least 2015 - https://www.neurologyadvisor.com/conference-highlights/isc-2015-coverage/nearly-half-of-acute-stroke-patients-are-dehydrated/

And here’s one from 1995 saying dehydration symptoms can mimic stroke - https://tulsaworld.com/archive/dehydration-symptoms-can-mimic-stroke/article_d60e72c3-94ed-5097-9837-64a6f6377d50.html

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I thought they haven’t shared the list of all the strains they had in the lab.  Could be wrong 

When sars bird flu swine flu mad cow etc came out we were able to discover the source almost immediately. Now 4 years later we still haven’t 

Dehydration, climate change, now add in 'panic attacks' that cause you to turn blue. Everything they can come up with but the real reason. One common denominator: All have been jabbed.

35 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Seriously is this the antivax playbook now?  Every time someone gets sick, injured or dies?  You blame it on the covid vaccine now?

Yes

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

600k people died from cancer last year.  One common denominator, they all breathed air.

Dude didn’t you hear?  “The Ethical Skeptic” is even blaming extra cancer deaths on the Covid vaccines.  Even though it takes years for cancer to come about

I can get behind this analysis:

Note this analysis is specific to boosters in college students. I have been consistent in arguing that the booster is not that beneficial for young people, and @jerryskids may remember that I had predicted that boosters would not be mandated, possibly the only time I was wrong in this thread.

But none of this changes the fact that the first 2 doses are beneficial to almost all adults and that the booster is beneficial to old people. And even this analysis is not saying the vaccine is killing them.

Ally kids got their first 2 shots, 2 of them against my wishes, and they've all had covid, no risk factors.  I have told them no boosters and they agreed, and none required for my college student

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Note this analysis is specific to boosters in college students. I have been consistent in arguing that the booster is not that beneficial for young people, and @jerryskids may remember that I had predicted that boosters would not be mandated, possibly the only time I was wrong in this thread.

But none of this changes the fact that the first 2 doses are beneficial to almost all adults and that the booster is beneficial to old people. And even this analysis is not saying the vaccine is killing them.

Give it time and you will not be able to deny what I knew was going to happen from day 1.

16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Dude didn’t you hear?  “The Ethical Skeptic” is even blaming extra cancer deaths on the Covid vaccines.  Even though it takes years for cancer to come about

Not anymore. Weakened immune systems allow cancer to spread fast. THAT is what we are seeing now.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

Not anymore. Weakened immune systems allow cancer to spread fast. THAT is what we are seeing now.

Yeah, ok

17 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Seriously is this the antivax playbook now?  Every time someone gets sick, injured or dies?  You blame it on the covid vaccine now?

A shitton of them based on excess deaths.

You vaxtard asshats that haven't figured out what is going on are losing the battle because your IQs are so low. Crap doesn't work, crap never worked, crap can kill you.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Give it time and you will not be able to deny what I knew was going to happen from day 1.

Even your study claiming it was killing people said that all of the potentially related deaths occurred within 2.5 days

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, ok

You've already been made a complete fool in this thread, why stop now, huh?

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

You've already been made a complete fool in this thread, why stop now, huh?

Coming from the guy saying a Covid vaccine can cause someone to die from cancer in less than a year, lol

Just now, TimHauck said:

Even your study claiming it was killing people said that all of the potentially related deaths occurred within 2.5 days

Give it time moron. Remember when I said people were dropping dead and you said that wasn't happening. I was of course right, you were wrong. They will get to the finish line which is that this garbage is not only useless but is causing deaths galore..

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Coming from the guy saying a Covid vaccine can cause someone to die from cancer in less than a year, lol

My wife's friend is one of them, fucktard. Diagnosed cancer in pelvis, dead inside 2 months. Yes, she was max jabbed

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Give it time moron. Remember when I said people were dropping dead and you said that wasn't happening. I was of course right, you were wrong. They will get to the finish line which is that this garbage is not only useless but is causing deaths galore..

I said they weren’t dropping dead from the vax, people dropping dead in general is unfortunately not uncommon 

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

My wife's friend is one of them, fucktard. Diagnosed cancer in pelvis, dead inside 2 months. Yes, she was max jabbed

Wait your claim is she got cancer because of the vax and then died all within 2 months?

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I do remember that; we were clearly on a vector of mandating them, I was surprised you thought otherwise.

I would amend your conclusion with:  "based on what we know today."  We may be peeling the onion here. Also, in systems many failures follow a "bathtub" effect where there are a bunch of early failures (e.g., myocarditis within a few weeks) but then long-term other failure mechanisms kick in.  Semiconductors follow this model.  Anyway, we don't know what the end of the bathtub looks like for these vaccines.

I do note that you specify "adults" for the initial shots, and you have been consistent with that.

Celine Dion, at 54,  is officially toast. Yep she's jabbed. Diagnosed with Incurable Neurological Disease... "Stiff Person Syndrome"...

STIFF PERSON SYNDROME is a rare AUTOIMMUNE movement disorder that affects the CNS (the Brain and the Spinal Cord). Many people with this disorder make ANTIBODIES that attack an Enzyme called Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase (GAD).

“I encourage everyone to get vaccinated because I think right now it’s the only way to rebuild immunity across the world“, she said in May 2021, That's didn't work out as planned. Yes, there was no data on what this garbage can do to your body 1-2-5 years from injection. Now there is some and more coming as more problems arise. As I said before, if you took this crap, you are a ticking timebomb.

5 hours ago, lod001 said:

Celine Dion, at 54,  is officially toast. Yep she's jabbed. Diagnosed with Incurable Neurological Disease... "Stiff Person Syndrome"...

STIFF PERSON SYNDROME is a rare AUTOIMMUNE movement disorder that affects the CNS (the Brain and the Spinal Cord). Many people with this disorder make ANTIBODIES that attack an Enzyme called Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase (GAD).

“I encourage everyone to get vaccinated because I think right now it’s the only way to rebuild immunity across the world“, she said in May 2021, That's didn't work out as planned. Yes, there was no data on what this garbage can do to your body 1-2-5 years from injection. Now there is some and more coming as more problems arise. As I said before, if you took this crap, you are a ticking timebomb.

lmfao.

You now attribute every illness to being jabbed.  And that's because you're a low IQ, science denying moron.

Meanwhile a year ago our hospitals were filled with people super sick and dying.  People just like you.

Hopefully you haven't spread your sub 80 IQ genes.  

You dumb son. 

2 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

lmfao.

You now attribute every illness to being jabbed.  And that's because you're a low IQ, science denying moron.

Meanwhile a year ago our hospitals were filled with people super sick and dying.  People just like you.

You dumb son. 

Get your booster, moron.  This is Canada. Everyone is figuring it out except short bus riding retards like you. More adverse reaction than all vaccines COMBINED!!!

2 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

lmfao.

You dumb son. 

You complete idiot. Even loser gates now has admitted that it was virtually all unhealthy that were dropping dead from the virus, jabbed or not.

You are so focking stupid you are an embarrassment to the human race.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You complete idiot. Even loser gates now has admitted that it was virtually all unhealthy that were dropping dead from the virus, jabbed or not.

I’m gonna guess you’re over 50, right?  So you would be included in the group more at risk.

And that tweet is fake news.  No one was suspended for saying it was “a disease of the elderly, like the flu,” in fact I doubt anyone was even suspended if they said flu was worse.

Once t

23 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Hey moron, what was the % of people who died from July 21 - June 22, clean vaxxed vs ignorant vaxx deniers?

Look it up and educate yourself neanderthal.  Life must really suck going through life dumb as a box of rocks and 2x as ugly.

I pity your moronic ass. 

3 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Hey moron, what was the % of people who died from July 21 - June 22, clean vaxxed vs ignorant vaxx deniers?

Look it up and educate yourself neanderthal.  Life must really suck going through life dumb as a box of rocks and 2x as ugly.

I pity your moronic ass. 

Can your feeble, infantile ass mind grasp this chart tardo?

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status?country=~50%2B

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! This is something tardboy raven fan would come up with. Not the gotcha they think since by making that claim they are in fact finally admitting there are side effects.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20221205/Vaccine-hesitancy-linked-with-future-COVID-19-vaccination-side-effects.aspx?showform=cookiesettings

Alternatively, one's psychological negativity (hesitancy) towards an earlier dose could predict subsequent side effects from a later vaccination dose. The latter direction reflects a Nocebo effect, i.e., side effects driven by psychological factors rather than by an active treatment component.

No, the side effects are from a failed useless disastrous death jab.

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

Hospitals are full now, it's odd that we aren't hearing any outrage over it.

Not really full...just not enough Nurses.  Local hospital has 3 floors closed due to lack of nurses.

Remember they fired those who wouldnt get the jab

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Bronchitis?? 🤣🤣 Boy did they misdiagnose that heart attack in progress.

Much more likely to have been murdered by Qatar

• Haha 1