Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Also, saving this quote for future reference.  Great to hear you think the vaccine has been a success.

Probably Trump's biggest disaster. Continually pimping it as people drop dead made it a bigger disaster. Fauci will blame him before he can blame fauci. 

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Which Geek is this?

The low IQ he's displaying would be raven's fan but I'd guess that POS is way fatter than this guy.

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Which Geek is this?

He's mad because someone walked to close to him without wearing a mask? But he's surrounded by people not wearing a mask.

You're gullible. :lol:

28 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Which Geek is this?

I guess we’ve reached the point where Geeks are just going to recycle old videos, time to shut down the thread

8 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

LMFAO

You believe doctors think the covid vaccine is killing everyone?  Please tell me you were drunk when you posted that. 

I won’t go into specifics with you cause you don’t seem to be open to new, factual information. You’ve got your mind made up and no one’s changing that. So have fun with it. I don’t fight ignorance anymore. Only thing I can do is present the information and if the patients don’t want to listen then I can’t force them 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/10/2022 at 9:47 PM, DonS said:

Why did she refer to her kid as "them"?

On 12/10/2022 at 9:49 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

do you need to ask?  obviously one of the confused alphabet psychos that I keep getting told don't exist

Or..it is just how some people speak where they use "them" as a singular and plural pronoun. 

But...you want your narratives I suppose. 

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Which Geek is this?

That can't be right.  If he's so concerned about getting COVID, why would he get those b¡tch close enough to fight someone.

18 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Or..it is just how some people speak where they use "them" as a singular and plural pronoun. 

So you regularly refer to your singular daughter or son as "them" instead of "her" or "him"?   You do you I guess. :dunno:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I dont need narratives when you click on her picture and it says proud member of LGBTATAAREAQYTAEDRYHASDFHGA#WE%AQYHGQ%#EYHGADGHAHQ#EYHUAQHUY!!@$!#@%$R#32341 I identify as bee/bop/boop

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

I won’t go into specifics with you cause you don’t seem to be open to new, factual information. You’ve got your mind made up and no one’s changing that. So have fun with it. I don’t fight ignorance anymore. Only thing I can do is present the information and if the patients don’t want to listen then I can’t force them 

You tell your patients the vaccine is killing everyone?

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, DonS said:

So you regularly refer to your singular daughter or son as "them" instead of "her" or "him"?   You do you I guess. :dunno:

I do not because I think it is unnatural and grammatically awkward to do so. I'm saying some people do because "them" can be used as a singular or plural pronoun and people have decided to just give up on the grammar rules as it applies to it. 

If you listen to a lot of people talk they use "he/she/him/her" interchangeably with "they/them." And all those people ain't LGBTQ people.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I do not because I think it is unnatural and grammatically awkward to do so. I'm saying some people do because "them" can be used as a singular or plural pronoun and people have decided to just give up on the grammar rules as it applies to it.

If you listen to a lot of people talk they use "he/she/him/her" interchangeably with "they/them." And all those people ain't LGBTQ people.

Glad you agree that it is grammatically awkward.  Also fock those people that have "given up" to appease the gender confused idiots. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Glad you agree that it is grammatically awkward.  Also fock those people that have "given up" to appease the gender confused idiots. 

To clarify- I don't think people are giving up on the grammar to appease LGBTQ people...I think people have just given up on grammar in general. 

19 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

To clarify- I don't think people are giving up on the grammar to appease LGBTQ people...I think people have just given up on grammar in general. 

Fair point related to poor grammar in general, but the mental gymnastics related to "they/them" is certainly due to LGBTQ folks throwing a hissy fit with the "preferred pronoun" nonsense. 

The greatest GOV in the country and the greatest Surgeon General in the US are going after these criminal vaxxine pimpers. Twitter is now free so the truth is coming out much faster about the dangerous useless death jabs. The real doctors have been reinstated.

11 minutes ago, lod001 said:

The greatest GOV in the country and the greatest Surgeon General in the US are going after these criminal vaxxine pimpers. Twitter is now free so the truth is coming out much faster about the dangerous useless death jabs. The real doctors have been reinstated.

Guess Desantis needs to disagree with Trump on something 

22 minutes ago, lod001 said:

This is the type of retardation that tim & ravens fan believe.

The data is probably true, it’s just confounded since unvaccinated are probably more likely to take risks such as speeding or aggressive driving.

But no reasonable person would think the vaccine had anything to do with it.

A good comparison to this would probably be people showing cases by vaccination status and saying that vaccinated people are more likely to test positive (if that’s what that particular chart they’re looking at says).  But it’s more likely driven by the fact that unvaccinated people are less likely to get tested.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

The data is probably true, it’s just confounded since unvaccinated are probably more likely to take risks such as speeding or aggressive driving.

But no reasonable person would think the vaccine had anything to do with it.

A good comparison to this would probably be people showing cases by vaccination status and saying that vaccinated people are more likely to test positive (if that’s what that particular chart they’re looking at says).  But it’s more likely driven by the fact that unvaccinated people are less likely to get tested.

😂 I figured you’d support this nonsense 

57 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

😂 I figured you’d support this nonsense 

Saying “‘no reasonable person would believe the vaccine had anything to do with it” is supporting it?

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Your first comment was rationalizing it 

He rationalizes showering with children too, so nothing should surprise you with this guy.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Your first comment was rationalizing it 

I’m not rationalizing the study as a whole, I’m rationalizing the data, which is likely correct, just confounded.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m not rationalizing the study as a whole, I’m rationalizing the data, which is likely correct, just confounded.

Here if you want to rationalize the data the correct response would be

most young people don’t get vaccinated

most auto accidents are cause by young people 

zero correlation 

I’m not vaxxed obviously. Never will be. And drive perfectly safe. So do a lot of people who believe in personal choices 

32 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Here if you want to rationalize the data the correct response would be

most young people don’t get vaccinated

most auto accidents are cause by young people 

zero correlation 

I’m not vaxxed obviously. Never will be. And drive perfectly safe. So do a lot of people who believe in personal choices 

It looks like the data was age adjusted, but still could be impacted by the lower end of the age groups being less vaccinated.  Both the 18-39 age group and 40-64 age groups had a higher traffic crash risk if they were unvaccinated.  65+ was actually lower.

21 hours ago, lod001 said:

Which population was 5x more likely to die from covid, the vaxxed or anti-vaxxers?  

4 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Which population was 5x more likely to die from covid, the vaxxed or anti-vaxxers?  

The old & obese... and those with pre-existing health issues.  What do I win?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You nailed it, except the numbers were 100x more likely if they lived in NY or some of the other lib states.

Insurance companies may try to use this to charge more for auto insurance for the unvaxxed. 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Insurance companies may try to use this to charge more for auto insurance for the unvaxxed. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they funded the study.

23 minutes ago, Strike said:

You nailed it, except the numbers were 100x more likely if they lived in NY or some of the other lib states.

False

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

False

As false as "SBF wasn't going to testify in front of congress"?  😂

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Can I ask why you people hate science?  I mean you're using science to post your illiterate opinions FFS.

During 2021, averaged weekly, age-standardized case IRRs among unvaccinated persons compared with fully vaccinated persons decreased from 13.9 pre-Delta to 8.7 as Delta emerged, and to 5.1 during the period of Delta predominance. During October-November, unvaccinated persons had 13.9 and 53.2 times the risks for infection and COVID-19-associated death, respectively, compared with fully vaccinated persons who received booster doses, and 4.0 and 12.7 times the risks compared with fully vaccinated persons without booster doses. When the Omicron variant emerged during December 2021, case IRRs decreased to 4.9 for fully vaccinated persons with booster doses and 2.8 for those without booster doses, relative to October-November 2021.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35085223/

Here's the reality.  There were sooo many vaxx denying cultist that died that the mid-term elections were impacted since this population, SHOCKING, overwhelmingly votes Republican.  You and your fellow anti-vaxxers ignorance and anti-science, anti-education stances are literally causing republicans to lose quite bigly.

Kind of SAD...for y'all. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

A cookie cutter Lib talking point response from Raven 💩

1 hour ago, Strike said:

As false as "SBF wasn't going to testify in front of congress"?  😂

As false as the North Dakota teenager that got murdered was just calling his Mom for a ride and not because a psycho was after him