Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

As false as the North Dakota teenager that got murdered was just calling his Mom for a ride and not because a psycho was after him

God you're just like Worms.  Dude keeps posting links to threads he says prove I ratted on him, with the disclaimer that the actual posts where I supposedly said I ratted on him don't exist.  Just like you and your ND crap.  You guys seem to think that if you pretend something happened it did.   Whereas, me schooling you on SBF is right there and clear as day.  You even admitted it because you looked so foolish denying it.

:lol:

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

A cookie cutter Lib talking point response from Raven 💩

Dam 😪  I was hoping for something better.

59 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Can I ask why you people hate science?  I mean you're using science to post your illiterate opinions FFS.

During 2021, averaged weekly, age-standardized case IRRs among unvaccinated persons compared with fully vaccinated persons decreased from 13.9 pre-Delta to 8.7 as Delta emerged, and to 5.1 during the period of Delta predominance. During October-November, unvaccinated persons had 13.9 and 53.2 times the risks for infection and COVID-19-associated death, respectively, compared with fully vaccinated persons who received booster doses, and 4.0 and 12.7 times the risks compared with fully vaccinated persons without booster doses. When the Omicron variant emerged during December 2021, case IRRs decreased to 4.9 for fully vaccinated persons with booster doses and 2.8 for those without booster doses, relative to October-November 2021.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35085223/

Here's the reality.  There were sooo many vaxx denying cultist that died that the mid-term elections were impacted since this population, SHOCKING, overwhelmingly votes Republican.  You and your fellow anti-vaxxers ignorance and anti-science, anti-education stances are literally causing republicans to lose quite bigly.

Kind of SAD...for y'all. 

Get your jabs girls. Everyone I know that’s vaccinated keeps getting Covid 

I got it once 3 years ago. Yawn

im an anti “vaxx” scientist. Fock the vaccine and more importantly fock anyone who says you have to

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Get your jabs girls. Everyone I know that’s vaccinated keeps getting Covid 

I got it once 3 years ago. Yawn

im an anti “vaxx” scientist. Fock the vaccine and more importantly fock anyone who says you have to

You certainly don't have to.

But, uh, folks who think like you died quite bigly and basically handed the election to dems.

But you showed the vaxxers!

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

You certainly don't have to.

But, uh, folks who think like you died quite bigly and basically handed the election to dems.

But you showed the vaxxers!

No people like me didn’t die. Cause I’m healthy not morbidly obese 

meanwhile my mom has had Covid 6 times now and just got her 5th jab. Awesome 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No people like me didn’t die. Cause I’m healthy not morbidly obese 

meanwhile my mom has had Covid 6 times now and just got her 5th jab. Awesome 

I meant conservatives boyo.  And I'm glad your mom got jabbed.  Bigly increased the odds you still get to enjoy time with her. 

23 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

I meant conservatives boyo.  And I'm glad your mom got jabbed.  Bigly increased the odds you still get to enjoy time with her. 

😂 I’m glad she got the trump jab too.

ahh you mean people who think for themselves. 

once again don’t care if you’re vaxxed. Don’t care if you aren’t. 

• Like 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

😂 I’m glad she got the trump jab too.

ahh you mean people who think for themselves. 

once again don’t care if you’re vaxxed. Don’t care if you aren’t. 

Another thing we agree on! 

But for real, glad you're mom is still doing her thing.

11 hours ago, Strike said:

God you're just like Worms.  Dude keeps posting links to threads he says prove I ratted on him, with the disclaimer that the actual posts where I supposedly said I ratted on him don't exist.  Just like you and your ND crap.  You guys seem to think that if you pretend something happened it did.   Whereas, me schooling you on SBF is right there and clear as day.  You even admitted it because you looked so foolish denying it.

:lol:

I said I was wrong about SBF planning to testify for Congress.  But his plans certainly could have changed even if he wasn’t arrested.

But it was “clear as day” you were wrong in the North Dakota thread.  Did you even read what I linked which quoted the affidavit?  I’m pretty sure at this point you know you’re wrong and you’re just trolling because you know I’m annoyed you won’t admit it.  I guess at least least you admitted you were wrong about Dr. Kheriaty being a plaintiff in that lawsuit where Fauci testified.   Except I posted direct proof and you STILL doubted it initially because it was “too small to read,” lol.

13 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The old & obese... and those with pre-existing health issues.  What do I win?

I’ll have to find the exact stat, but IIRC ages 85+ had by far the most Covid deaths in 2020.  In 2021 however, there were more covid deaths among the age groups 50-64, 65-74, and 75-84 than 85+.

I’m sure you’ll say “yeah, the weakest died first!!” but that would be the case for all age groups, and ages 85+ still had by far the most all cause deaths in 2021.  To me this shows the positive impact of vaccination for the elderly.

So…you’re wrong if we’re talking about since vaccines have been available.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I’ll have to find the exact stat, but IIRC ages 85+ had by far the most Covid deaths in 2020.  In 2021 however, there were more covid deaths among the age groups 50-64, 65-74, and 75-84 than 85+.

I’m sure you’ll say “yeah, the weakest died first!!” but that would be the case for all age groups, and ages 85+ still had by far the most all cause deaths in 2021.  To me this shows the positive impact of vaccination for the elderly.

So…you’re wrong if we’re talking about since vaccines have been available.

I said old, fat, and unhealthy and you give me age... and I'm wrong?  Where are the charts noting these people's weights and heath status?  I mean, that was the claim back in 2020 that the highest death risk factors were over 55 years of age, overweight (that was their polite way of saying "fat"), and pre-existing health conditions.  Are you saying that the Fauci, the media, and the CDC were giving us misinformation... that it was only old people?

18 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I said old, fat, and unhealthy and you give me age... and I'm wrong?  Where are the charts noting these people's weights and heath status?  I mean, that was the claim back in 2020 that the highest death risk factors were over 55 years of age, overweight (that was their polite way of saying "fat"), and pre-existing health conditions.  Are you saying that the Fauci, the media, and the CDC were giving us misinformation... that it was only old people?

The anti-vaxxers died at a HUGELY disproportionate rate than the vaxxed.  Dems the facts and are not in dispute. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

The anti-vaxxers died at a HUGELY disproportionate rate than the vaxxed.  Dems the facts and are not in dispute. 

LOL

29 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Post up your evidence to the opposite boyo. 

Post your evidence that the anti-vaxxers were perfectly healthy.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Post your evidence that the anti-vaxxers were perfectly healthy.

Yes, just about everyone who died, whether anti-vaxx or science believer, was old and or unhealthy.  But being a vaxxed science believer allowed this same subset of old and or unhealthy folks a much much better possibility of surviving covid.  

That's the goal of a successful vaccines boyo.  Keep you not too sick and out of the hospital and not dead.

3 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Yes, just about everyone who died, whether anti-vaxx or science believer, was old and or unhealthy.  But being a vaxxed science believer allowed this same subset of old and or unhealthy folks a much much better possibility of surviving covid.  

That's the goal of a successful vaccines boyo.  Keep you not too sick and out of the hospital and not dead.

You can't prove that those who were vaxxed would have died without the vaccine nor can you prove those who were unvaxxed would've lived with the vaccine.  Whether they were old or young, fat or slim, healthy or unhealthy.  All you have is generic stats that don't actually prove anything.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You can't prove that those who were vaxxed would have died without the vaccine nor can you prove those who were unvaxxed would've lived with the vaccine.  Whether they were old or young, fat or slim, healthy or unhealthy.  All you have is generic stats that don't actually prove anything.

Sooo....the fact that anti-vaxxers died like 10x as often FROM COVID you think isn't proof?

:wacko:

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

Sooo....the fact that anti-vaxxers died like 10x as often FROM COVID you think isn't proof?

:wacko:

LOL, look at you pretending that it's a 1:1 correlation.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, look at you pretending that it's a 1:1 correlation.

The vaxxed were way older and more at risk than the vaxx deniers in general as well.

So if two groups are the same from an age/health perspective, but one group received a vaccine and one didn't, and the group that didn't get the vaxx dropped dead from the virus the vaccine is designed to protect, you think that's not proof the vaccine is effective?

So now they’re trying to raise your car insurance and say that “unvaccinated ppl are more likely to cause accidents” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

The vaxxed were way older and more at risk than the vaxx deniers in general as well.

So if two groups are the same from an age/health perspective, but one group received a vaccine and one didn't, and the group that didn't get the vaxx dropped dead from the virus the vaccine is designed to protect, you think that's not proof the vaccine is effective?

Can you prove that the vaxxed who lived would've died without the vax?  Can you prove that the non-vaxxed who died would've lived had they gotten the vaccince?  The answer to both of those are "NO".  Just like I know I can't prove the opposite because time travel isn't possible.  It means, no matter what stats you throw out there, you can't prove a 1:1 corralation.

How about this... the people who were vaxxed and lived... is that only the ones who never had covid?  Meaning, am I included in the "vaxxed that lived" group when I got the vaccine and lived after I got Covid?  You see, I ask because I got covid before I got the vaccine too.  So, am I counted in that group?

Also, be careful about your vaxxed/anti-vaxxed arguement... WAPO says vaxxed are dying more now.  

Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted, according to an analysis conducted for The Health 202 by Cynthia Cox, vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation.

23 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Can you prove that the vaxxed who lived would've died without the vax?  Can you prove that the non-vaxxed who died would've lived had they gotten the vaccince?  The answer to both of those are "NO".  Just like I know I can't prove the opposite because time travel isn't possible.  It means, no matter what stats you throw out there, you can't prove a 1:1 corralation.

How about this... the people who were vaxxed and lived... is that only the ones who never had covid?  Meaning, am I included in the "vaxxed that lived" group when I got the vaccine and lived after I got Covid?  You see, I ask because I got covid before I got the vaccine too.  So, am I counted in that group?

Also, be careful about your vaxxed/anti-vaxxed arguement... WAPO says vaxxed are dying more now.  

So why do any studies at all then?  By your measure, NOTHING can be directly proven.  Such a foolish argument.

I won't bother to even get into now with you.  We're talking about the height of the pandemic.  The anti-vaxxers dropped dead far faster than the science believing vaccinated. 

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I said I was wrong about SBF planning to testify for Congress.  But his plans certainly could have changed even if he wasn’t arrested.

No, you didn't.  You said you were "mistaken" and literally put the word mistaken in quotes.  Not sure what that's supposed to mean.  And now you're speculating that he wouldn't have really testified anyways.  Look at you with the double talk to try to save face.  😂

3 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

So why do any studies at all then?  By your measure, NOTHING can be directly proven.  Such a foolish argument.

I won't bother to even get into now with you.  We're talking about the height of the pandemic.  The anti-vaxxers dropped dead far faster than the science believing vaccinated. 

LOL, at the height of the pandemic, no one was vaccinated.

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

For people of a similar age, yes being fat and unhealthy was a bigger risk.  But age was/is the biggest risk factor overall.

My point was moreso comparing the ages amongst themselves, so for the most part the number of fat and unhealthy people would be relatively constant from 2020 to 2021.  Yes, there is some impact of “the weakest died off first,” but that would apply to all ages, albeit maybe slightly higher for 85+ due to my first point, but I’d also bet that the % of people infected by age group also declined by age in 2020 as well.

Yet the difference in deaths in 2020 vs 2021 (particularly spring 2021) is pretty stark.  

For all ages below 54, the Delta wave saw the most deaths BY FAR.   55-64 was pretty even, and all ages 65+ saw BY FAR fewer deaths in the Delta wave than prior ones.

No, this isn’t definitive proof, but considering the older a person was was more likely to be vaccinated, it’s pretty damn good evidence that that vaccine reduced Covid deaths.  But by all means, continue to keep your head in the sand.

On 11/27/2022 at 3:06 PM, TimHauck said:

Strike: can you show me where it lists Dr. Kheriaty as a plaintiff?

Also Strike: I see that you shared a list of the plaintiffs, but I didn’t read it.

lol, literally can’t make this stuff up, gotta love the GC.

Also lol at “it’s very small.”  Are you 80 years old?

Lol

it's starting to turn into an avalanche of bad news for the jabbed. 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/health/pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-linked-to-blood-clotting-fda_4930377.html

https://www.portugalresident.com/health-chiefs-call-attention-to-risks-of-myocarditis-pericarditis-in-children-within-14-days-of-pfizer-covid-jabs/

TimTard & ravenTard still think its 100% safe & effective as they jabs themselves to an eventual heart attack or blood clot induced stroke & death.

On 12/15/2022 at 6:28 PM, TimHauck said:

No lies detected for the overwhelming majority of Americans

Or you took a whole bunch of covid shots.

There is more than one way to get killed by a heart attack.

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Or you took a whole bunch of covid shots.

There is more than one way to get killed by a heart attack.

right, I am obese and eat like crap, already at high risk for heart disease, let me pile more factors on

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

right, I am obese and eat like crap, already at high risk for heart disease, let me pile more factors on

I guess if @TimHauck wants to die he wants to make sure it permanent. :dunno: 

44 minutes ago, lod001 said:

it's starting to turn into an avalanche of bad news for the jabbed. 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/health/pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-linked-to-blood-clotting-fda_4930377.html

https://www.portugalresident.com/health-chiefs-call-attention-to-risks-of-myocarditis-pericarditis-in-children-within-14-days-of-pfizer-covid-jabs/

TimTard & ravenTard still think its 100% safe & effective as they jabs themselves to an eventual heart attack or blood clot induced stroke & death.

You anti-science anti-vaxxers handed the midterms to the dems in '22.  And because so many of you morons died you'll continue to hand election to dems due to your dying.

Thanks I guess.

You anti-science anti-vaxxers handed the midterms to the dems in '22.  And because so many of you morons died you'll continue to hand election to dems due to your dying.

Thanks I guess.

Only idiots call it "anti-vaxxers". Because you don't mean that. You know he isn't anti vax, just anti covid vax. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Only idiots call it "anti-vaxxers". Because you don't mean that. You know he isn't anti vax, just anti covid vax. 

You anti-science anti-vaxxers are all the same low IQ mouth breathers living in trailers surviving on Medicare disability.  Phuk off loser. 

12 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

You anti-science anti-vaxxers are all the same low IQ mouth breathers living in trailers surviving on Medicare disability.  Phuk off loser. 

You keep making the same stupid comments. 

30 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Wait you think obese people shouldn’t get the Covid vax either?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do you not understand adding bad to bad is bad + bad? 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

No I think obese people should do what they want

i also think they should lose some focking weight if they want to be healthy not depend on a shot that won’t prevent them from getting sick