Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 minute ago, BudBro said:

Of course they did.  As you read, there isn't any reason this mRna stuff should continue.  It'd be ok to suspend it.

They did do VAERS analysis prior to March 2022?  So you're admitting the article was lying?

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you're admitting the article was lying? 

Oy vey.  You're like being stuck behind a Subaru driver.  Whenever you're able to come to grips, you'll find the data fascinating.

Peace!

2 hours ago, BudBro said:

Oy vey.  You're like being stuck behind a Subaru driver.  Whenever you're able to come to grips, you'll find the data fascinating.

Not really.  The author’s predicted “objection #1” is my main complaint, which he does a poor job of countering.  The basis of the entire analysis is based on comparing to prior vaccines, when pretty much no one that wasn’t a doctor knew what VAERS was.  The author’s defense to this is, and I quote:

Artificially inflated reporting cannot explain why so many different adverse events have large PRRs that are statistically distinct from one another.”

But because VAERS was so sparsely used before, it’s likely those pre-Covid rates aren’t really accurate

Also from the article:

“There are 772 AEs that appear on the list. Of these, 770 are marked in yellow and have PRR and Chi-square values that qualify them as safety signals.”

So yeah, looks to me to be the result of artificial inflation.   The author also claims that since the CDC acknowledges myocarditis/pericarditis as adverse effects, essentially anything higher than those is likely also an adverse effect.  Except they usually require a diagnosis and many of the other “safety signals” listed do not.

Ed Dowd does great work exposing the dangers of this disastrous failed jab juice. 

I request idiots like hack and sh1tter mcgavin, go get those boosters. Make sure you have at least 4 in your system. It's the best thing you could do for the planet.

35 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Ed Dowd does great work exposing the dangers of this disastrous failed jab juice. 

I request idiots like hack and sh1tter mcgavin, go get those boosters. Make sure you have at least 4 in your system. It's the best thing you could do for the planet.

That chart shows it accelerated in 2020, not 2021.  Sorry boss

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Look at all the vaccinated collapsing. That’s what happens when you get THAT many untested boosters within the span of a few months. 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRgBc3hL/

claims to be a Dr, lol.  can apparently diagnose people from a 2 second video

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Scary stuff.

Better not let Hack see that. He doesn’t like facts nor does he believe any medical personnel that don’t agree with his retarded warped logic that’s been programmed into him 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Even from Pfizer themselves :lol: I love when ppl try to debate me with medicine when they haven’t been to med school nor have any clue about medical research :lol: 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRgSLcav/

What!!!  The Pfizer vaccine is linked to myocarditis cases?????

Welcome to April 2021, doctor.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Reality said:

Scary stuff.

Paywall.  But I see it's co-authored by Aaron Kheriaty, who even @Strike has admitted is a whacko

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Paywall.  But I see it's co-authored by Aaron Kheriaty, who even @Strike has admitted is a whacko

I'm not saying he is or isn't.  That name doesn't ring a bell.  When/where did I say this person I don't ever remember hearing of is a whacko?  Please show your work.

Just now, Strike said:

I'm not saying he is or isn't.  That name doesn't ring a bell.  When/where did I say this person I don't ever remember hearing of is a whacko?  Please show your work.

His is the name you couldn't read because the text was too small.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

His is the name you couldn't read because the text was too small.

ROFLMAO 😂

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

ROFLMAO 😂

I'll refresh your memory.  It does give me a good laugh.   Here is you admitting Kheriaty is a "whackadoodle" (sorry, guess I said "whacko" at first"), and that you couldn't read a 2 page document.

On 11/27/2022 at 12:37 PM, Strike said:

Holy fock.  I doubt this guy " Aaron Kheriaty, MD ", whoever the fock that is, is one of the plaintiffs.  Can you support that assertion?  The lawsuit Fauci was deposed in was initiated by the states of Louisiana and Missouri. 

On 11/27/2022 at 12:54 PM, TimHauck said:

Sure, are the court documents tweeted out by the Missouri AG sufficient enough for you?

Gonna admit you were wrong (again)?

On 11/27/2022 at 2:42 PM, Strike said:

1)  The document in the tweet you quoted says State of Missourri vs. Joe Biden, so I have no idea WTF you're talking about.  I didn't read the entire document since the plaintiffs are the first thing listed and it's very small and difficult to read.  Please quote specifically where it says this Dr guy is a plaintiff.

2)  Saying I doubt someone is a plaintiff and asking for supporting evidence wouldn't make me "wrong" if he were.  And certainly wouldn't make me "wrong" AGAIN since you've never shown me to be wrong in the past.  EVER    It would mean I questioned it and you provided evidence.  I'm truly curious but again you fall short. 

On 11/27/2022 at 3:06 PM, TimHauck said:

Strike: can you show me where it lists Dr. Kheriaty as a plaintiff?

Also Strike: I see that you shared a list of the plaintiffs, but I didn’t read it.

lol, literally can’t make this stuff up, gotta love the GC.

Also lol at “it’s very small.”  Are you 80 years old?

On 11/27/2022 at 3:36 PM, Strike said:

Wow, what a d*ck.  Yes, looking at a couple pages of a legal document embedded in a tweet on a 14" laptop screen with 56 year old eyes is difficult.  The link only has a couple of pages of the document and I don't see where it lists a bunch of individuals.  I see at the top of the doc where it says the lawsuit is the state of Missouri against Joe Biden.  Post a link to the actual PDF so I can open it in a proper PDF reader, or specify WHERE in the document it has this list of plaintiffs you claim it does.  Otherwise, STFU.

On 11/27/2022 at 3:45 PM, TimHauck said:

JFC.  It’s 2 f’ing pages.  But if you insist, footnote #2 where it says “plaintiffs”…

BTW, I guess your 56-year old brain is also forgetting about the North Dakota teenager killed by crazy lib thread where I most recently proved you wrong…

On 11/27/2022 at 3:52 PM, Strike said:

1)  Holy fock.  You really are a d*ck.  The footnotes are the smallest things on that focking page.  But yes, it does claim that whackadoodle Dr. is a plaintiff.  You got me there LOL.

2)  You never proved me wrong about anything, certainly not about the North Dakota teen.  You're a lieing POS.  I'm not shocked.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I'll refresh your memory.  It does give me a good laugh.   Here is you admitting Kheriaty is a "whackadoodle" (sorry, guess I said "whacko" at first"), and that you couldn't read a 2 page document.

Holy crap.  Ok, you got me dude.  Some dude I read about ONCE, because you posted it, is a whackadoodle.  Congrats? 

Just now, Strike said:

Holy crap.  Ok, you got me dude.  Some dude I read about ONCE, because you posted it, is a whackadoodle.  

They were your words, not mine.

From the same people who brought you A Winter of Death and Sickness

and, you're going to kill grandma if you don't get the vax

and, non vaxxed people should be put in a camp

and, show us your vax card

Bring you... How dare you ask if a person was vaxxed when they die suddenly or have a heart attack

Don't Question Anything

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Bring you... How dare you ask if a person was vaxxed when they die suddenly or have a heart attack

Don't Question Anything

Yep. Can't possibly be the jab. But it is and they know it. They know we know they know it.

22 hours ago, TimHauck said:

That chart shows it accelerated in 2020, not 2021.  Sorry boss

Sorry, you are clueless.

34 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Sorry, you are clueless.

^doesn’t know how to read a chart.  And apparently neither does “Edward Dowd,” whoever the fock that is

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Don't Question Anything

Most of the people those articles were responding to we’re not simply “asking if the person was vaxx’ed,” they were saying or implying the vax was responsible

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

^doesn’t know how to read a chart.  And apparently neither does “Edward Dowd,” whoever the fock that is

Get your booster yet, science guy? 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Get your booster yet, science guy? 

Cardio rotation starts when I get back next week. Heard from my other classmates they are HARDCORE against the Vax :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Cardio rotation starts when I get back next week. Heard from my other classmates they are HARDCORE against the Vax :lol: 

Makes sense. 

37 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

What about the professors?

Timmy pushes hard for these boosters he's afraid to take.

Don't be scared little fella. They're safe and effective. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by getting your booster.

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Timmy pushes hard for these boosters

No I don’t, liar.  Only for people over about 50.  Less than that and the first 2 doses have remained effective.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

No I don’t, liar.  Only for people over about 50.  Less than that and the first 2 doses have remained effective.

🤣 Idiot.

You need the MRNA injected into your heart so we can increase the IQ of the planet.

It's non-stop now. Also some guy in the Air Force was walking to class and yeah, just dropped dead.

A US Air Force academy cadet died suddenly yesterday while walking to class Walking He was just walking and dropped dead

Effective. I know more people who have had Covid 2-3 times since getting the shots then I know who actually died from Covid which is 2 people. One was 400 pounds and the other was 87 years old. If I give my dog 3 rabies shots and my dog still gets rabies, I’m asking questions. 

• Thanks 2

Dropping like flies and always jabbed. Hmmm.

I wonder if the airforce cadet, i mentioned above,  got tackled in his latest game and it was just a delayed response. 😙

Yeah, nothing to see here. Happens all the time.

And

@MassStatePolice

fired anyone who refused the jab including the trainer at the academy. No religious exemption either.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Good thread & article with actual data (albeit for the UK) and not just anecdotes:

Articles like this bug me when they dismiss any possibility of the vaccines causing problems... which we know they do.  But then go on to speculate about what is causing it without solid evidence. It's really just dishonest at this point.  

Studies are showing excess deaths are higher currently in highly vaccinated countries.  That right there is evidence.  It isn't 100% proof, but dismissing that fact alone makes any paper on excess deaths a sham

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Articles like this bug me when they dismiss any possibility of the vaccines causing problems... which we know they do.  But then go on to speculate about what is causing it without solid evidence. It's really just dishonest at this point.  

Studies are showing excess deaths are higher currently in highly vaccinated countries.  That right there is evidence.  It isn't 100% proof, but dismissing that fact alone makes any paper on excess deaths a sham

Huh?  Saying "it's fair to investigate but the conclusion is not supported by the data" is dismissing any possibility?

It is most certainly "evidence" to point out the fact that the myocarditis risk is highest in young men, but the excess deaths are being driven by older men.   That certainly indicates the vaccines are not the driver.

And it is also not speculating" to point out the decline in things like blood pressure prescriptions.   I mean if you people were smart (unfortunately you're not) you'd go back to blaming the deaths on lockdowns, which is probably a better argument (particularly in the UK which was more strict than here).

What studies show excess deaths higher in highly vaccinated countries?   I'd be curious to see the countries they use as the least vaccinated countries also tend to have the least reliable data overall.    Really just one highly vaccinated (with mRNA) country having low excess deaths would essentially disprove the vaccines causing excess deaths hypothesis, because why would they kill in one country but not another?   Sweden is a good example of a highly vaccinated country (higher than the US), with few excess deaths.  And they're probably another data point that it was likely moreso restrictions and behavior changes in 2020 that has resulted in more deaths now than anything else.

20 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Right.

Source: Trust us bro, it's definitely not the vaccine.

Very scientific.