Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

On 1/14/2023 at 3:58 PM, craftsman said:

Shocking I tell you. :rolleyes:

I told the the resident tard here that was happening well over a year ago, hell, maybe it was 2 years ago. Everything out of that asshats blowhole is wrong.  

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I told the the resident tard here that was happening well over a year ago, hell, maybe it was 2 years ago. Everything out of that asshats blowhole is wrong.  

Yeah, I looked back into this thread and he was not accepting what you were putting out there. Then recently he comes back and says, oh, well we knew this all along, when he was outwardly fighting for a completely opposite narrative. That dude is so weird.

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Yeah, I looked back into this thread and he was not accepting what you were putting out there. Then recently he comes back and says, oh, well we knew this all along, when he was outwardly fighting for a completely opposite narrative. That dude is so weird.

I'm not sure what you're referring to.   In regards to the "covid deaths are overcounted" claim, I'm specifically saying that was NOT happening before Omicron (at least not more than about 10% of the total).   It's happening now BECAUSE of Omicron, and of course you idiots are claiming that is some sort of "admission" that it was happening the whole time

Dang where’d my responses go? Better yet, where’s McRapeys responses? Somebody focking report????

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I'm not sure what you're referring to.   In regards to the "covid deaths are overcounted" claim, I'm specifically saying that was NOT happening before Omicron (at least not more than about 10% of the total).   It's happening now BECAUSE of Omicron, and of course you idiots are claiming that is some sort of "admission" that it was happening the whole time

Even Chief Twit seems fooled by this line of reasoning (and is trying to give credibility to basically the most well known antivaxxer…of all vaccines, not just the Covid ones):

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Even Chief Twit seems fooled by this line of reasoning (and is trying to give credibility to basically the most well known antivaxxer…of all vaccines, not just the Covid ones):

When were you labeled "Chief Twit"? You are the puppet of fauci. I don't get your stance? Fauci was a failure and you road his coattails the whole way.

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

When were you labeled "Chief Twit"? You are the puppet of fauci. I don't get your stance? Fauci was a failure and you road his coattails the whole way.

Musk has called himself Chief Twit

Just now, TimHauck said:

Musk has called himself Chief Twit

I don't use twitter unless I see it in an article I'm reading. Then, I don't understand your reference. Team fauci is the losing team on this topic.

On 12/30/2020 at 10:53 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I still don’t get why there is so much back and forth about this still. It’s clear as day that the deaths by Covid numbers are inflated. Anyone arguing to the contrary at this point refuses to believe it for some reason. That reason is TDS. 

The sharps knew. 

In the "we needed a study on this?" department, a study from the American Journal of Preventive Medicine concludes that physical activity was associated with positive Covid outcomes across all study demographics.

Associations of Physical Inactivity and COVID-19 Outcomes Among Subgroups

Deborah Rohm Young, PhD 
James F. Sallis, PhD
Aileen Baecker, PhD
Claudia L. Nau, PhD
Gary N. Smith, PhD
Robert E. Sallis, MD
Show all authors
Open AccessPublished:December 14, 2022DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2022.10.007

Introduction
Physical activity before COVID-19 infection is associated with less severe outcomes. The study determined whether a dose‒response association was observed and whether the associations were consistent across demographic subgroups and chronic conditions.
Methods
A retrospective cohort study of Kaiser Permanente Southern California adult patients who had a positive COVID-19 diagnosis between January 1, 2020 and May 31, 2021 was created. The exposure was the median of at least 3 physical activity self-reports before diagnosis. Patients were categorized as follows: always inactive, all assessments at 10 minutes/week or less; mostly inactive, median of 0–60 minutes per week; some activity, median of 60–150 minutes per week; consistently active, median>150 minutes per week; and always active, all assessments>150 minutes per week. Outcomes were hospitalization, deterioration event, or death 90 days after a COVID-19 diagnosis. Data were analyzed in 2022.
Results
Of 194,191 adults with COVID-19 infection, 6.3% were hospitalized, 3.1% experienced a deterioration event, and 2.8% died within 90 days. Dose‒response effects were strong; for example, patients in the some activity category had higher odds of hospitalization (OR=1.43; 95% CI=1.26, 1.63), deterioration (OR=1.83; 95% CI=1.49, 2.25), and death (OR=1.92; 95% CI=1.48, 2.49) than those in the always active category. Results were generally consistent across sex, race and ethnicity, age, and BMI categories and for patients with cardiovascular disease or hypertension.
Conclusions
There were protective associations of physical activity for adverse COVID-19 outcomes across demographic and clinical characteristics. Public health leaders should add physical activity to pandemic control strategies

https://www.ajpmonline.org/article/S0749-3797(22)00526-8/fulltext

Maybe next time we won't close the parks?  :dunno: 

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

In the "we needed a study on this?" department, a study from the American Journal of Preventive Medicine concludes that physical activity was associated with positive Covid outcomes across all study demographics.

https://www.ajpmonline.org/article/S0749-3797(22)00526-8/fulltext

Maybe next time we won't close the parks?  :dunno: 

Tim will be along shortly to tell you why this study is flawed.

3 hours ago, nobody said:

Tim will be along shortly to tell you why this study is flawed.

I don’t see anything wrong with it at first glance.  But I don’t think never closing parks would have changed much, I think it’s mostly just a reflection of how people were before the pandemic. I don’t think there was any significant number of people that went from being physically active before the pandemic to not active during it.  I’m sure there were some, but I'm sure there were also people that got more active during it.   Remember how bikes like quadrupled in price?

I don’t see anything wrong with it at first glance.  But I don’t think never closing parks would have changed much, I think it’s mostly just a reflection of how people were before the pandemic. I don’t think there was any significant number of people that went from being physically active before the pandemic to not active during it.  I’m sure there were some, but I'm sure there were also people that got more active during it.   Remember how bikes like quadrupled in price?

I know lots of people who joked (kinda) about the "Covid 19", where 19 was pounds gained, kinda like the "freshman 15".  People absolutely got more sedentary during the pandemic.  And if you were a skateboarder but they poured sand in your bowls, or walked in a park which was closed off, or lifted at the gym but the gym was closed, you probably didn't move/exercise as much.

Also there was a lot of movement lost from normal living:  walking the parking lot to your office building, walking up stairs in the building, etc.

52 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I know lots of people who joked (kinda) about the "Covid 19", where 19 was pounds gained, kinda like the "freshman 15".  People absolutely got more sedentary during the pandemic.  And if you were a skateboarder but they poured sand in your bowls, or walked in a park which was closed off, or lifted at the gym but the gym was closed, you probably didn't move/exercise as much.

Also there was a lot of movement lost from normal living:  walking the parking lot to your office building, walking up stairs in the building, etc.

Looks to be a similar trend to pre-pandemic

https://epicresearch.org/articles/pandemic-pound-theories-dont-hold-weight

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35822832/

Most of the places saying there was any significant increase seem to just be based on surveys

On 1/13/2023 at 5:49 PM, Strike said:

Yeah, it used to be that you didn't even need to have Covid to be called a Covid death. You just had to crash your motorcycle.

On 1/16/2023 at 11:39 AM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yep vaccine would have saved that healthy dude in the motorcycle crashes

On 1/17/2023 at 1:03 PM, TimHauck said:

see second chart here for a good visual of this:

https://economistwritingeveryday.com/2023/01/18/on-counting-and-overcounting-deaths/

28 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

its called hyperbole, I understand you don't get it.  The point is they wanted every death to be covid related, many people died of covid with other conditions that actually killed them

On 1/13/2023 at 10:18 AM, TimHauck said:

Two visualizations here:

Total deaths:

Covid deaths:

Again, spikes in total deaths clearly track closely with covid deaths.    Pretty easy to see if you're not blind.

Excess deaths and covid deaths on one chart.  Keep thinking it's the vax killing people, idiots.

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its called hyperbole, I understand you don't get it.  The point is they wanted every death to be covid related, many people died of covid with other conditions that actually killed them

If by "many," you mean ~10% of covid deaths, sure.

https://economistwritingeveryday.com/2023/01/18/on-counting-and-overcounting-deaths/

On 1/11/2023 at 9:39 AM, Ultra Max Power said:

Studies are showing excess deaths are higher currently in highly vaccinated countries.  That right there is evidence.  It isn't 100% proof, but dismissing that fact alone makes any paper on excess deaths a sham

Where countries actually tried to count covid deaths, covid deaths tracked closely with excess deaths.

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Is there any others cause of death that has a 10% margin of error?

didn’t think so

Also I should clarify the 90% means 90% of “with Covid” deaths had it as the underlying cause (which was the case until December 2021 when Omicron hit).  It’s only the underlying cause deaths which are officially counted by the CDC at the end of the year.

My half-sister's mother was counted as covid death even though she never tested positive.  She just happened to be hospitalized at the time and had "All the symptoms".

That door definitely swung both ways. 

9 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

My half-sister's mother was counted as covid death even though she never tested positive.  She just happened to be hospitalized at the time and had "All the symptoms".

That door definitely swung both ways. 

Tested negative or not at all?

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Tested negative or not at all?

negative tests the whole time.  She was testing daily for a week before she passed. Hospital still called it a covid death.

16 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

negative tests the whole time.  She was testing daily for a week before she passed. Hospital still called it a covid death.

For one it is possible that she was suffering from complications after no longer having the virus if she didn’t go to the hospital right away. But yes I’m sure there were some cases like that.  There were also many that were undercounted especially in spring 2020 (Which you seem to acknowledge)

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Interesting, thanks.  :thumbsup: 

Of course that’s probably more just an indication that America is fat and getting fatter. I know I did say in the past that I wished the CDC would have encouraged more people to get in better shape because of the risks from Covid to the obese. I doubt it would have done anything immediately, but say someone was fat in 2020 and was able to lose weight before they caught Covid for the first time in 2021 it might’ve helped

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

For one it is possible that she was suffering from complications after no longer having the virus if she didn’t go to the hospital right away. But yes I’m sure there were some cases like that.  There were also many that were undercounted especially in spring 2020 (Which you seem to acknowledge)

Or she had a common flu and we chalked it up to Covid, which I think is more likely due to the fact we had a MASSIVE drop in flu deaths that season.  

On 7/11/2022 at 1:13 PM, lod001 said:

Hell yeah we are. You are not going to find them looking where you are most likely looking. You have to go to twitter and do a search there. Google search is garbage and censored. The doc that knows the most about this is Dr. Ryan Cole.

https://rumble.com/v1afvpn-the-covid-shot-how-it-affects-your-body-dr.-ryan-cole-freedom-alive-ep47.html

If you have a real doctor, just ask him. Mine said that not only are there an abnormal #, the people are always multi jabbed and the clots are not normal blood clots. He said sometimes the whole leg is clotted, which fits exactly what Dr. Cole is finding. 

https://www.kivitv.com/news/washington-medical-commission-files-disciplinary-charges-against-dr-ryan-cole

2 hours ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Or she had a common flu and we chalked it up to Covid, which I think is more likely due to the fact we had a MASSIVE drop in flu deaths that season.  

False for 2020, where influenza and pneumonia deaths were actually up vs. 2019: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2778234

In 2021, they dropped about 20% vs. 2020 (https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7117e1.htm), so depends on your definition of "massive."  But we do know that we were still testing for flu and the positivity rate was extremely low.  

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

False for 2020, where influenza and pneumonia deaths were actually up vs. 2019: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2778234

In 2021, they dropped about 20% vs. 2020 (https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7117e1.htm), so depends on your definition of "massive."  But we do know that we were still testing for flu and the positivity rate was extremely low.  

Sounds like a lot of flu was recorded as Covid. :dunno:

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Sounds like a lot of flu was recorded as Covid. :dunno:

Again I guess depends on your definition of "a lot," but at most it's about 10k deaths, or about 2% of deaths in 2021 where covid was listed as the underlying cause.   But we know for a fact that flu cases were down as we were still testing for it and the positivity rate was under 1% for much of 2020 and 2021.  

Again I guess depends on your definition of "a lot," but at most it's about 10k deaths, or about 2% of deaths in 2021 where covid was listed as the underlying cause.   But we know for a fact that flu cases were down as we were still testing for it and the positivity rate was under 1% for much of 2020 and 2021.  

You get your booster shots yet hypocrite? And stop showering with your kids.  It’s creepy and weird and you’ll probably raise some creepy weirdos if you keep it up.  

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/japan-lower-covid-19-flu-status-easing-rules-96556362

Bingo.  Covid is real, but it’s akin to the flu. It can make you very sick and there will be hospitalization and death to those most at risk.  The so called “vaccine” isn’t a vaccine.  It’s a flu shot.  It can work but every year there are variants so it’s a moving target.  

Saying this truth a year ago, you would be banned from twitter and called a science denier or conspiracy theorist.

We live in amazing times. 

54 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/japan-lower-covid-19-flu-status-easing-rules-96556362

Bingo.  Covid is real, but it’s akin to the flu. It can make you very sick and there will be hospitalization and death to those most at risk.  The so called “vaccine” isn’t a vaccine.  It’s a flu shot.  It can work but every year there are variants so it’s a moving target.  

Saying this truth a year ago, you would be banned from twitter and called a science denier or conspiracy theorist.

We live in amazing times. 

Saying that a year ago would not have gotten you banned from twitter.  In fact starting about a year ago was when I’d argue even here Covid was essentially treated as the flu too.

Saying that TWO YEARS AGO may have gotten you banned from twitter (probably not, but yes it would have gotten you called a science denier).  Except two years ago it wasn’t true.   It’s true now, because of vaccines, natural immunity, and Omicron.  So this is another claim that I’ve heard Covid deniers say “they were right all along” about…except they weren’t.