Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

3 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

So, a Pfizer director admitted to mutating the virus to sell more vaccines. Interesting.

They are a criminal organization, so it isn't surprising. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Correct, at least nothing that’s statistically significant.  That I’ve seen at least. Have you?

You follow this stuff way closer than I do.  No evidence of myocarditis-induced deaths?  None?  

32 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You follow this stuff way closer than I do.  No evidence of myocarditis-induced deaths?  None?  

Statistically significant increase in myocarditis-induced deaths, no not that I've seen.   In fact if I remember correctly even some of the studies calling out the increased risk of post-vaccine myocarditis in general noted that there were zero deaths.   But I'd be happy to read any links anyone has to share.

One of the debates that doesn't seem entirely clear right now is how bad exactly covid-induced myocarditis is.   The anticovidvaxxers seem to primarily say it's not an increased risk...compared to other viruses.   Which may be true, but they don't say how high the risk is from other viruses, and now you're adding another virus on top of the others.   I've also seen people claim the risk of post-covid myocarditis is reduced by the vaccine.  Not sure I buy that, but I would disagree with the obvious retort from the anticovidvaxxers that "if they get myocarditis after getting covid and were previously vaxx'ed, it had to have been from the vax!!!" - the timing seems pretty clear, nearly all of the post-vaccine myocarditis cases happen within 2 weeks of getting vaccinated.  If you get vaccinated, then get covid a year later and get myocarditis 2 weeks after getting covid, it's a pretty safe bet the covid caused it and not the vax.  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 9/1/2022 at 11:17 AM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

ivermectin is recommended as a prophylactic, hospitals in chile gave every doctor nurse and person who worked at the hospital Ivermectin prior to covid and had a 90+ rate of said people not getting covid

I listened to Timcast today, he says ivermectin doesn’t do anything for covid

Just when you think you’ve seen it all from anticovidvaxxers:

The GC will love this one. Some dude literally published a “study” using statistics after asking people “do you know someone that was injured by the Covid vaccine” (I kid you not) to claim that the vaccines have killed nearly 300k people in the US.

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

I lot of young healthy people are just dropping dead lately. That's strange, what could possibly cause this? 

I think they are going with fallout from the lockdowns, like that's a better option. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

I lot of young healthy people are just dropping dead lately.  

Unfortunately, a lot of young healthy people just drop dead every year including pre-2020/2021

PolitiFact | Claims connecting sudden death in athletes to COVID-19 vaccines fall short of scrutiny

You anti-vaxxers just make this sh1t up as you go?

"To date, I am not aware of a single COVID vaccine-related cardiac complication in professional sports," Matthew Martinez, a sports cardiologist who works with the National Football League, National Basketball Association, National Hockey League and Major League Soccer and who is the director of sports cardiology at Morristown Medical Center in New Jersey told us in December. Martinez reaffirmed that observation when we reached out to him again in June.

I’ll give Berenson credit, he’s probably one of the few people that can be considered a “free thinker.”  I’m not sure there’s anyone else that has this combo of opinions:

Anti-mRNA

thinks vaccine reaction shaking videos are fake

anti-ivermectin

pro-Paxlovid

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, League Champion said:

I lot of young healthy people are just dropping dead lately. That's strange, what could possibly cause this? 

The virus.  Its called Covid.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, League Champion said:

Masturbation, which we've been warned about since the 1950s.

14 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Things didn’t go well when the Pfizer dude and Project Veritas came face to face

That guy is clearly unhinged. Hopefully they get to the bottom of if he was lying or not. 

3 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

That guy is clearly unhinged. Hopefully they get to the bottom of if he was lying or not. 

#suddenly lied 

• Like 1

McCarthy sets up votes to dismantle Biden’s COVID emergency: 'The pandemic is over' | Fox News

House Republicans will hold a series of votes next week aimed at dismantling the COVID emergency that was originally declared by the Trump administration but has been extended for nearly three years under the Biden administration.

The House Rules Committee, which takes direction from House Speaker Kevin McCarthy on the scheduling of legislation, will meet Monday to set up floor votes on four pieces of legislation that would eliminate the emergencies that have been maintained by the Biden administration, even though President Biden himself said last year that "the pandemic is over."

14 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

The virus.  Its called Covid.

Um, no. Already been proven that healthy & young people rarely die from covid. idiot bill gates, jab pimper, had to admit that its' unhealthy & old people dying from covid. If these deaths were covid, which they are not, the media would be jacking each other off as they reported more covid deaths. Instead they say 'unexplained'.

From Yahoo which leans pretty far left; looks like Fauci knew when to ride off into the sunset.  :thumbsup: 

'Extremely disconcerting': NIH didn't track U.S. funds going to Chinese virus research, watchdog finds

Alexander Nazaryan
·Senior White House Correspondent
Thu, January 26, 2023 at 5:48 PM MST·6 min read

The National Institutes of Health failed to provide adequate oversight of an American organization that funded controversial research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, according to a new government report that is sure to raise new questions about the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The report is evidence of “major failures in past NIH oversight of high-risk research on enhanced potential pandemic pathogens,” Rutgers molecular biologist Richard Ebright told Yahoo News in an email.

Issued by the inspector general of the federal Department of Health and Human Services, the new report says nothing about the origins of the coronavirus. For the most part, it concerns research that took place well before the first cases of what came to be known as SARS-CoV-2 were discovered in China in late 2019.

But it does note that the American organization in question, the EcoHealth Alliance, should have been more rigorously scrutinized by federal officials regarding assurances that its partner lab in Wuhan was not using U.S. funds to conduct gain-of-function research, which boosts viruses to study how they might evolve in nature.

“The entire picture starts to look extremely disconcerting,” mathematical biologist Alex Washburne told Yahoo News. He said that a project on coronaviruses originating in bats, for which the EcoHealth Alliance had given a grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, “was clearly gain-of-function research.”

Republicans seized on the findings, with Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky — a skeptic of virtually every aspect of the official coronavirus narrative — charging that the NIH “failed to conduct adequate oversight.”

China hawks will also be emboldened, accusing President Biden of not being forceful enough with the East Asian superpower.

But it is the NIH that is bound to face the most intense scrutiny. In a Twitter message, House Republicans promised that “oversight & accountability” are coming to the federal biomedical establishment, which has been celebrated by some but demonized by others.

The new report is likely to feature prominently in hearings they plan to hold.

Politics aside, Wednesday’s report raises important questions about how federal funds are monitored when they flow to foreign governments and organizations. Though the context is different, similar questions have been asked about the billions of dollars in U.S. military and civilian support to Ukraine.

“It’s a damning indictment of N.I.H.,” Georgetown University public health law expert Lawrence Gostin told the New York Times.

The new report examines a series of grants — $8 million total, awarded during both the Obama and Trump administrations — to EcoHealth Alliance, a New York-based nonprofit that subsequently sent a total of $598,611 to the Wuhan virology lab between 2015 and 2019.

The HHS inspector general, Christi Grimm, found that the “NIH did not effectively monitor or take timely action to address EcoHealth’s compliance with some requirements” to report research being conducted in Wuhan with U.S. funds.

“Deficiencies in complying with those procedures limited NIH and EcoHealth’s ability to effectively monitor Federal grant awards and subawards to understand the nature of the research conducted, identify potential problem areas, and take corrective action,” Grimm concluded.

The NIH “raised concerns” about some of the research EcoHealth was funding in China but ultimately did not put a halt to any of the work, Grimm wrote in her 64-page report. Crucially, EcoHealth failed to produce a progress report about its subgrants in the summer of 2019, just months before the advent of the coronavirus.

Despite these concerns, EcoHealth continues to work with the federal government; the organization was recently the recipient of $3 million from the Department of Defense to study viruses in the Philippines.

In a statement, EcoHealth said it “welcomes” the inspector general’s “oversight and collaborated fully and transparently with this audit.” The organization also provided point-by-point responses to the inspector general’s findings that defended its work in China.

Since the first months of the pandemic, EcoHealth Alliance has been at the center of both legitimate and conspiratorial inquiries into how, and where, the coronavirus originated. Although it was originally thought that the virus originated at a wildlife market, no explanation has been sufficiently convincing to allow for anything approaching scientific consensus.

One attempted explanation is the so-called lab leak theory, which claims that the virus escaped from a laboratory — with the Wuhan Institute of Virology being the most likely candidate — into the general population. The hypothesis was initially dismissed as a conspiracy theory but has since been acknowledged as plausible by many experts.

Evidence, however, remains circumstantial, and most scientists subscribe to a model of pathogenesis involving an animal-to-person “spillover.” Ebola and HIV took the same route to becoming infectious diseases in the human population.

Wednesday’s report could invigorate investigators who continue to believe that China is hiding crucial evidence, including about a potential accident.

When the pandemic began, EcoHealth president Peter Daszak argued that criticizing the zoonotic spillover hypothesis — that is, the notion that the coronavirus came from an animal, possibly one sold at a wildlife market — would only stoke xenophobia.

Daszak compelled members of the scientific community to sign a letter, published in February 2020 in the Lancet — one of the world’s most esteemed medical journals — criticizing the suggestion that a laboratory accident (a not-uncommon occurrence in either China or the West) could have been involved.

“We stand together to strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin,” the letter said. “Conspiracy theories do nothing but create fear, rumours, and prejudice that jeopardise our global collaboration in the fight against this virus.”

But after the extent of EcoHealth Alliance’s work in China became known in 2021, the Lancet had to publish an addendum acknowledging Daszak’s potential conflict of interest in defending China.

The new report comes as House Republicans prepare to probe several aspects of the nation’s pandemic response, including how the virus originated. Among the lawmakers named to the committee is far-right Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, who has suggested that the coronavirus was the result of a bioweapons experiment. She has accused Dr. Anthony Fauci of complicity in those experiments — of which no evidence exists — and called for his firing as the nation’s top infectious disease expert.

Fauci, who retired at the end of last year, has defended working with Chinese partners. But he has also conceded that much about how the virus came to be remains unknown.

“I have a completely open mind,” he said in November.

https://news.yahoo.com/extremely-disconcerting-nih-didnt-track-us-funds-going-to-chinese-virus-research-watchdog-finds-004808475.html

And here’s one that was posted by the “DiedSuddenly” twitter account as “confirmed vaccinated”:

On 1/9/2023 at 5:46 PM, lod001 said:

Ed Dowd does great work exposing the dangers of this disastrous failed jab juice. 

I request idiots like hack and sh1tter mcgavin, go get those boosters. Make sure you have at least 4 in your system. It's the best thing you could do for the planet.

The Covid vaccine is causing cancer cases to go off the charts!!!

Also, buy this early cancer detection I’m pushing!!  Lol, what a fraud, not to mention he doesn’t realize his audience isn’t vaccinated so isn’t going to think they’re at an increased risk of cancer.

On 1/15/2023 at 12:05 PM, TimHauck said:

Actually Mr. Centrist, my position on Covid vaccines is probably the most center one:

1.  They have been extremely effective at preventing deaths, especially during Delta

2.  They shouldn’t have been mandated and where they were we should have acknowledged natural immunity.

3.  There is currently no evidence they have resulted in more than a minimal amount of deaths, however the myocarditis risk is real and primarily effects young men who were at minimal risk from Covid.  As a result, we should not have pushed the vaccine for younger people (under about 30 IMO).  

4.  Along the same lines, boosters are beneficial for older people (over about 50 IMO), but not really for younger people as the first 2 doses have remained effective against hospitalization and death for younger ages

As I am in between 30-50, my actions in getting the first 2 shots but no boosters align completely with my views.

But keep whining about how you think they’re worthless despite a ton of evidence showing otherwise, centrist.

Good centrist article here that agrees with pretty much everything I said above:

https://kevinbass.substack.com/p/how-the-fda-failed-america-by-pushing

So this idiot (will get obviously fired if veering off course of "the jab is good"), is blaming her myocarditis on the common cold. :lol: She deserves myocarditis for being such a moron. Good thing there is now 'mild' myocarditis. :lol:

She's max jabbed so she can't blame it on covid (as that would mean the jabs are dangerous). That makes her a POS. Can't blame it on the jab or she will get fired.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

So this idiot (will get obviously fired if veering off course of "the jab is good"), is blaming her myocarditis on the common cold. :lol: She deserves myocarditis for being such a moron. Good thing there is now 'mild' myocarditis. :lol:

She's max jabbed so she can't blame it on covid (as that would mean the jabs are dangerous). That makes her a POS. Can't blame it on the jab or she will get fired.

And here all along I thought she got it from her yeast infections.