Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

21 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Good centrist article here that agrees with pretty much everything I said above:

https://kevinbass.substack.com/p/how-the-fda-failed-america-by-pushing

3.  There is currently no evidence they have resulted in more than a minimal amount of deaths, however the myocarditis risk is real and primarily effects young men who were at minimal risk from Covid.  As a result, we should not have pushed the vaccine for younger people (under about 30 IMO).  

I thought you said there was "no evidence" of vaccine-induced myocarditis?  :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I thought you said there was "no evidence" of vaccine-induced myocarditis?  :dunno: 

No evidence of a statistically significant increase in deaths as a result of it (compared to unvaccinated).

• Haha 1

On 1/26/2023 at 11:23 AM, TimHauck said:

One of the debates that doesn't seem entirely clear right now is how bad exactly covid-induced myocarditis is.   The anticovidvaxxers seem to primarily say it's not an increased risk...compared to other viruses.   Which may be true, but they don't say how high the risk is from other viruses, and now you're adding another virus on top of the others.   I've also seen people claim the risk of post-covid myocarditis is reduced by the vaccine.  Not sure I buy that, but I would disagree with the obvious retort from the anticovidvaxxers that "if they get myocarditis after getting covid and were previously vaxx'ed, it had to have been from the vax!!!" - the timing seems pretty clear, nearly all of the post-vaccine myocarditis cases happen within 2 weeks of getting vaccinated.  If you get vaccinated, then get covid a year later and get myocarditis 2 weeks after getting covid, it's a pretty safe bet the covid caused it and not the vax.  

Called it (unless this person recently got a booster)

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

So this idiot (will get obviously fired if veering off course of "the jab is good"), is blaming her myocarditis on the common cold. :lol: She deserves myocarditis for being such a moron. Good thing there is now 'mild' myocarditis. :lol:

She's max jabbed so she can't blame it on covid (as that would mean the jabs are dangerous). That makes her a POS. Can't blame it on the jab or she will get fired.

24 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No evidence of a statistically significant increase in deaths as a result of it (compared to unvaccinated).

Seems like if it's enough that it could affect guidance that would make it statistically significant.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Seems like if it's enough that it could affect guidance that would make it statistically significant.  :dunno:

The guidance is due to the myocarditis in general, not that it has caused deaths.

On 1/13/2023 at 8:17 AM, TimHauck said:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9500552/#__ffn_sectitle

“In this study, in contrast to high estimated VE against symptomatic Delta infection and severe outcomes after 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccine, estimated VE was modest and short term against symptomatic Omicron infection but better maintained against severe outcomes.” 

When defining Omicron as occurring after 12/21/21, VE effectiveness against severe outcomes (hospitalization or death) was 93% 240 or more days after the second dose (95% CI: 77% to 98%).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9436060/

“Vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 hospitalization after 2 mRNA doses

Among individuals aged 12 to 59 years, VE against COVID-19 hospitalization following infection with the Omicron variant was 96.2% (95% CI: 72.9; 99.5) 14 to 30 days since vaccination and 77.6% (95% CI: 72.6; 81.6) >120 days since vaccination.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8905308/

“Effectiveness of the mRNA vaccines to prevent covid-19 associated hospital admissions was 85% (95% confidence interval 82% to 88%) for two vaccine doses against the alpha variant, 85% (83% to 87%) for two doses against the delta variant, 94% (92% to 95%) for three doses against the delta variant, 65% (51% to 75%) for two doses against the omicron variant; and 86% (77% to 91%) for three doses against the omicron variant.”  (I don’t believe this had any breakdowns by age)

Moderna only: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9117141/?report=reader

“In analyses of two-dose VE against Delta infection by time since receipt of dose 2, VE at 14–90 days was 80.2% (68.2–87.7%) and subsequently declined, with VE of 68.9% (60.1–75.8%) at 91–180 days, 63.7% (59.8–67.2%) at 181–270 days and 61.3% (55.0–66.7%) at >270 days” (I believe also not broken down by age)

@MTSkiBum, I know you mentioned you haven't visited as much recently, curious if you had a chance to review these

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

This child abusing fhag will defend the schit out of these jabs, but he won't take the safe and effective booster.

Not really proven to be effective for young people

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

@MTSkiBum, I know you mentioned you haven't visited as much recently, curious if you had a chance to review these

The one I saw that was "broken down by age" combines 12 yr olds with 59 yr olds, that's not very "broken down," especially since Omicron VE was estimated at 12%. :dunno: 

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It is 55% efficient at 9 months, not bad I guess. 

With a kid in kindergarten and another in 2nd grade I will most likely keep active antibodies the old fashioned way. 

By the time I will need boosters there should be more research on the subject.

On 1/26/2023 at 5:16 AM, lickin_starfish said:

So, a Pfizer director admitted to mutating the virus to sell more vaccines. Interesting.

I tried finding the video I watched earlier on YouTube but it’s been deleted. I wonder why. But here’s one that’s still up. The people from Project Veritas parked this outside of Pfizer’s headquarters. Probably won’t be long before this one is deleted too 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRs47rfa/

Went down a rabbit hole since I’m not on here much but I just found out Pfizer apparently sponsors majority of the left media 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRs47uF4/

• Haha 1

On 1/26/2023 at 5:08 PM, lickin_starfish said:

@lickin_starfish, not going to apologize for wrongly blaming this on the vaccine (not to mention saying “doctors are baffled” which wasn’t even true, no information was released initially)?

Fraud.

37 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

🖕

I mean I knew you were a POS, so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised you can’t even admit when you’re wrong

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I mean I knew you were a POS, so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised you can’t even admit when you’re wrong

See? Bawling like a woman again to someone else. Is that all you do here? Bawl like a baby cause people are hurting your feelings? Some of us actually have work and are not canonically on the internet all day so we have other things to worry about. You seem to only have to worry about people triggering your snowflake attitude

• Thanks 3

56 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

See? Bawling like a woman again to someone else. Is that all you do here? Bawl like a baby cause people are hurting your feelings? Some of us actually have work and are not canonically on the internet all day so we have other things to worry about. You seem to only have to worry about people triggering your snowflake attitude

Digby, I think you forgot to say “no one likes you”

• Thanks 2

Is it really “breaking” if they’re just spacing out sharing clips from a video they already had?

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Is it really “breaking” if they’re just spacing out sharing clips from a video they already had?

Odd, it's almost like you are defensive of Pfizer or something.  :dunno: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, jerryskids said:

He's gotta get through the "we already knew this!" stage

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jerryskids said:

He is. He probably doesn’t even know Pfizer has paid out trillions in lawsuits over the years 

2 hours ago, nobody said:

He's gotta get through the "we already knew this!" stage

We already knew what?  I just think it’s odd that if this was such a bombshell that they’d sit on it for that long.

But there have been numerous studies showing no effect on birth rates from the vax. It seems like Walker’s line about “lying to impress a date” was actually accurate.

7 hours ago, nobody said:

back to step 1

Ok I guess you’ll count this as a gotcha and say “ok back to no big deal” but apparently the menstrual cycle might change by a day.  But it only lasts for one cycle, and similar has been found with other vaccines. Oh noes (although I guess the real antivaxxers will likely use this as evidence that all vaccines are bad):

But note my prior comment was focusing on pregnancies.  The problem is people will use menstrual cycles possibly changing by a day to claim that there is an impact on pregnancies/births, and there’s not.  Which is the problem with much of the anticovidvaxxers: they will take a small nugget of truth and try to transform it into something it’s not.  I see Lod’s hero and confirmed grifter by the Geek Club Peter McCullough is already doing this.  But in fact there is a higher risk to pregnancies for the unvaccinated:

8 minutes ago, nobody said:

Okay, it's happening, but it's no big deal.

Yeah I knew you’d say that. And “it” in this case = a one day change, one time

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Almost all Democrats in Congress just voted to mandate the Covid shots for healthcare workers.

All Republicans in Congress just voted against mandating Covid shots.

Tells u everything u need to know…

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Almost all Democrats in Congress just voted to mandate the Covid shots for healthcare workers.

If the Democrats were against these shots, the fuktard shill on here would be against them too.

Children are still being denied organ transplants because they didn’t get the useless shot. 

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

I try not to judge people as a whole based on their opinion on one topic, but yes it is stupid to be currently trying to mandate Covid vaccines because it lacks effectiveness against Omicron infection.

Here is a good example of people’s biases:

McCullough is using this as “proof” it was the vaccine, despite the article he links claiming it was the result of an injury that he had surgery on.  A centrist like myself will say this information doesn’t really tell us much.

My daughter had to wear a mask at her basketball game but nba players didn’t.  

• Like 1