Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

sure there is, they probably have natural antibodies, everyone I know with the jab has gotten covid

stick with the it lessens the effect narrative

Going with the “everyone I know” schtick, really?

Regardless, even if someone eventually gets Covid, that doesn’t mean prior infections weren’t still prevented.

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Sorry @nobody, I appreciated your trashing of the "Johns Hopkins study" (which is interesting because now you seem to like joking about how I find every study that's against my views flawed), but I had to take a double take at this post where you seemed to doubt people were catching covid at other people's houses.

No dummy.  Even then  I was pointing out that masks weren't doing shït because even with all the mask mandates people were still getting covid.  You were claiming it's all from people going to houses like that could possibly support the infection rates we were seeing.

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Regardless, even if someone eventually gets Covid, that doesn’t mean prior infections weren’t still prevented.

uhuh have you ever in your life been in a house where everyone gets sick but you dont?  

dont need a "vaccine" for that

get your jabs science denier

can't wait til you post some study where dude gets covid but our "science" shows he didn't get it 14 other times cause of the jab

just like the flu vaccine doesn't prevent the flu, the covid vaccine doesn't either

the flu vaccine at least admits it unlike you

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, nobody said:

No dummy.  Even then  I was pointing out that masks weren't doing shït because even with all the mask mandates people were still getting covid.  You were claiming it's all from people going to houses like that could possibly support the infection rates we were seeing.

And even then I never said I thought masks did all that much.  I was just correctly pointing out that many people were catching it when they weren’t wearing masks.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

uhuh have you ever in your life been in a house where everyone gets sick but you dont?  

dont need a "vaccine" for that

get your jabs science denier

can't wait til you post some study where dude gets covid but our "science" shows he didn't get it 14 other times cause of the jab

just like the flu vaccine doesn't prevent the flu, the covid vaccine doesn't either

the flu vaccine at least admits it unlike you

First of all I know the vaccine is not currently effective at preventing infection, mostly due to Omicron.  I was simply correcting your lie (see what I mean about more lies coming from the Covid skeptic crowd?) of there being “no record of a vaccinated person not getting infected.”

But yes, vaccine effectiveness is calculated by looking at randomized populations and comparing them to each other, which there have been numerous studies done showing they were effective at pre-Omicron. Science denier.

What we could have done a better job at doing though is explaining that to people like yourself.  You like to compare to other vaccines, and many standard vaccines do not provide sterilizing immunity, polio for example.  But we’re not in the middle of a  polio pandemic so those vaccines don’t really need to “work” very often.  If ~5%+ of the population constantly has Polio for 2.5 years, even if the vaccine remained 90% effective you’re probably still going to catch it.

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

First of all I know the vaccine is not currently effective at preventing infection, mostly due to Omicron.  I was simply correcting your lie (see what I mean about more lies coming from the Covid skeptic crowd?) of there being “no record of a vaccinated person not getting infected.”

But yes, vaccine effectiveness is calculated by looking at randomized populations and comparing them to each other, which there have been numerous studies done showing they were effective at pre-Omicron. Science denier.

What we could have done a better job at doing though is explaining that to people like yourself.  You like to compare to other vaccines, and many standard vaccines do not provide sterilizing immunity, polio for example.  But we’re not in the middle of a  polio pandemic so those vaccines don’t really need to “work” very often.  If ~5%+ of the population constantly has Polio for 2.5 years, even if the vaccine remained 90% effective you’re probably still going to catch it.

Sure they were. They stopped the Covid. Keep going. Brought to you by Pfizer. Covid only mutated in the unvaxxed right?  

and there you go again comparing polio to Covid vaccines. They are completely different 

the polio vaccine either protects you or it failed to create the antibodies. If it successfully creates antibodies which it does at a 97% rate. Those people with antibodies are IMMUNE forever no matter how many times they are exposed. 

now do Covid 

1 hour ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Are people able to do post counts in threads? I’d be genuinely curious to see who’s got the most posts in this thread 

Yes

1 hour ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Are people able to do post counts in threads? I’d be genuinely curious to see who’s got the most posts in this thread 

My money is on the pFizerBot.

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Sure they were. They stopped the Covid. Keep going. Brought to you by Pfizer. Covid only mutated in the unvaxxed right?  

and there you go again comparing polio to Covid vaccines. They are completely different 

the polio vaccine either protects you or it failed to create the antibodies. If it successfully creates antibodies which it does at a 97% rate. Those people with antibodies are IMMUNE forever no matter how many times they are exposed. 

now do Covid 

I’m not a vaccinologist, but my understanding is the current Polio vaccine given in the US does NOT provide sterilizing immunity, and neither do a few others that are regularly given, I believe including rotavirus, pertussis and chicken pox.  So based on your prior comments, these are not real vaccines, correct?  There doesn’t seem to be a clear list that I can find of which vaccines do and don’t provide sterilizing immunity, even prior to 2020.   

The measles vaccine for example  does provide sterilizing immunity, yet even you admit “it works except when it doesn’t,” lololol.

I don’t know if Covid only mutated in the unvaxxed.  I do know the Delta variant (the worst one) in particular was detected prior to vaccines being available though.

52 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Good.  Also good to see that Rand appreciates the success of the mRNA vaccines

Yep. Ayn Rand was quite the needle receptacle. 

On 2/17/2023 at 8:19 AM, KSB2424 said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/natural-immunity-protective-covid-vaccine-severe-illness-rcna71027

I am not anti-vaxx.  But the way they pushed this Covid vaccine, with federal worker mandates, a lot of business mandates based on the “science” which wasn’t fully studied, the way people asking basic questions about it were demonized was insane.  

We are in one of the longest and saddest “I told you so’s” in modern history.  The real sad part is people will distrust doctors now, and whatever trust was left in government is gone.

The biggest mistake around ignoring natural immunity was not doing antibody testing during the vaccine rollout, which would have gotten the earliest vaccines to those that really needed it the most.  Of course to recognize this the skeptics would have to admit that the vaccines have saved lives.

On 1/25/2023 at 9:17 PM, Casual Observer said:

The spikes are close.  That there was a spike at all in Feb 22 with Omicron is the interesting thing.  For the 50th time, Omicron is mild like a cold.  It doesn't matter what percentage of the population had covid or not; colds don't kill.

Put your thumb and forefinger in the shape of an "L" and put it to your forehead.

On 2/21/2023 at 5:45 PM, League Champion said:

I don’t think these 3 conversations would have happened in person.  The 2023 version is mostly randos on twitter in the replies asking about people they don’t even know

On 7/23/2021 at 10:55 AM, Strike said:

Notice how, when Tim Hack is proven 100% wrong, he just ignores it instead of admitting his mistake.  Take this as notice, Tim boy, just like the time I referenced last week.  This is what you do, and why you're a joke.  Admit when you're wrong.  Don't just pretend it didn't happen.

On 7/23/2021 at 2:20 PM, TimHauck said:

This is the link I posted.  A private jet isn’t always the same thing as a charter, right?  But assuming the other links are accurate, you got me, I’m just a plebe that doesn’t know that much about the private/charter jet industry.   Can we go back to actually talking about covid in this thread now?  As I’ve said multiple times, I’m not a liberal and I’m not really interested in talking politics, which was the main reason I didn’t care to follow up when you so confidently said it was “a charter flight, if I’m not mistaken.”  I’m sorry I believed the first hand source of someone that was on the plane. Those scummy liberals!!

Happy?

On 7/23/2021 at 2:22 PM, TimHauck said:

Strike, I am generally curious if you have any insight into what changed in the treatment since January 2021 when we saw our peak in deaths from the entire pandemic?

(in before lod says “it would be Ivermectin if the government didn’t block it because it’s cheap!”)

On 7/23/2021 at 2:32 PM, Strike said:

I've wasted enough time on you already today.  I'll pass.

On 7/23/2021 at 2:40 PM, TimHauck said:

Strike:   “You didn’t reply to me because you knew you were wrong!”

Also Strike: “I’m not going to reply to you”

Lol, @The Real timschochet might enjoy this exchange.  He called @Strike’s playbook

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Did you take your shoes off before you started stroking it out?  

Do you think Hunter Biden d1ck pics were allowed to be shared on Twitter?

On 2/18/2023 at 4:55 AM, TimHauck said:

Good.  Also good to see that Rand appreciates the success of the mRNA vaccines

It should also bother you that Google originally flagged it for containing "unreliable and harmful claims."  This is one of the insidious ways that Big Tech throttles free exchange of ideas.

35 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do you think Hunter Biden d1ck pics were allowed to be shared on Twitter?

Do you think the NFL should get rid of metal cleats too? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It should also bother you that Google originally flagged it for containing "unreliable and harmful claims."  This is one of the insidious ways that Big Tech throttles free exchange of ideas.

It does.  I've actually been using DuckDuckGo recently and am a fan. Tried bing but not crazy about it.

How many shots are we actually up to nowadays?

Say some jabroni started day one with the " vaccination shot 😆. ( People still call it a vaccination) 😆 😂 😂 "

If you got all of them, every time you were told to. How many would you be up to?

18 minutes ago, Kopy said:

How many shots are we actually up to nowadays?

Say some jabroni started day one with the " vaccination shot 😆. ( People still call it a vaccination) 😆 😂 😂 "

If you got all of them, every time you were told to. How many would you be up to?

I have a co-worker who is up to #5.  He caught covid while on #4, but has been golden since #5. 

1 hour ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I have a co-worker who is up to #5.  He caught covid while on #4, but has been golden since #5. 

5 mystery shots in 2 year's. Wow.

That seems really, REALLY, irresponsible?