Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

6 minutes ago, Kopy said:

5 mystery shots in 2 year's. Wow.

That seems really, REALLY, irresponsible?

The first 2 shots were not a mystery, as the Pfizer trial alone had 40k participants.

The first booster trial had 10k participants.

Last 2 shots could probably be called a "mystery" though.

5 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Doctors paid off by Pfizer keep recommending them. 🤷‍♂️

The good thing about that was that you instantly knew if you Dr was a POS.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

The good thing about that was that you instantly knew if you Dr was a POS.

So like 98% of doctors are a POS (assuming you're referring to recommending them at all and not just a specific situation)?

8 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

100% of pedophiles on this forum that push the shots are POS'es.

Says the guy that won't own up to lying about someone's cause of death

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So like 98% of doctors are a POS (assuming you're referring to recommending them at all and not just a specific situation)?

If they bought into the BS that this garbage jab worked, yeah, asshat.

My new doctor said avoid the garbage at all costs as their practice was seeing blood clots of the like they had never seen before and all were jabbed.

• Haha 1

I've heard of a lot more doctors not recommending the boosters based on the data they are seeing.  Those are real doctors.  The ones still pushing boosters are compromised. Likely beyond redemption. 

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

If they bought into the BS that this garbage jab worked, yeah, asshat.

My new doctor said avoid the garbage at all costs as their practice was seeing blood clots of the like they had never seen before and all were jabbed.

It (the first 2 shots and the booster for old people) does work.  This is well established in numerous studies.

Lol, is your doctor Ryan Cole?

1 minute ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I've heard of a lot more doctors not recommending the boosters based on the data they are seeing.  Those are real doctors.  The ones still pushing boosters are compromised. Likely beyond redemption. 

For anyone or just for younger people?  For young people I agree.  For older people at least one booster is effective.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

For anyone or just for younger people?  For young people I agree.  For older people at least one booster is effective.

Mostly the Bivalent booster for anyone.  The word got out that it was based on limited mouse data and common sense started to kick in. Especially after natural immunity studies started to confirm its protection. 

3 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Mostly the Bivalent booster for anyone.  The word got out that it was based on limited mouse data and common sense started to kick in. Especially after natural immunity studies started to confirm its protection. 

Yea this I’d agree with

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yea this I’d agree with

I think covid vaccines go the way of the flu shot with a fall booster open to anyone who wants it.  Sounds like that will be the new UK model.

But again, I'm refraining because I don't have confidence in MRNA technology and covid is just not a lethal as it once was. 

17 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I think covid vaccines go the way of the flu shot with a fall booster open to anyone who wants it.  Sounds like that will be the new UK model.

But again, I'm refraining because I don't have confidence in MRNA technology and covid is just not a lethal as it once was. 

I think the coovids injections will be open to anyone who wants them. It will be tied to your digital identity. If you get shot up, that's great. The world is your oyster until the clots kick in.

If you don't partake, that's fine too. You just won't be able to sell goods, buy goods, work, see a doctor, or go out in public.

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

I think coovids injections will be open to anyone who wants it. It will also be tied to your digital identity. If you get shot up, that's great. The world is your oyster until the clots kick in.

If you don't partake, that's fine too. You just won't be able to sell goods, buy goods, work, see a doctor, or go out in public.

I hope the US doesn't go covid crazy again.  The UK is waking up and has suspended all boosters for people under 50 unless they have a medical exemption to get one.  They still want to roll something out yearly, but haven't figured it out yet.  

I never thought things would get as bad as they did when the mandates kicked in, but I think a lot of people are now forced to review just how wrong their ideas were back than and have opened their eyes going forward so the same mistake won't be repeated.  Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

covid is just not a lethal as it once was. 

Thanks to vaccine and natural immunity.  I posted a study showing Omicron actually wasn’t much more mild for the non-immune.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I think a lot of people are now forced to review just how wrong their ideas were back than and have opened their eyes going forward so the same mistake won't be repeated.  Fingers crossed. 

People will definitely make the same mistake again.  Everyone is for freedom... For themselves... and everyone else needs to fall in line.

20 hours ago, TimHauck said:

It (the first 2 shots and the booster for old people) does work.  This is well established in numerous studies.

Lol, is your doctor Ryan Cole?

You're level of ignorance is off the charts. The sh1t never worked. You have ZERO, nothing, nada that proves it worked. There is proof though that is it killing and causing horrible adverse reactions worldwide. You're problem is that you are simply way to stupid to understand what is happened and keep listening to garbage subhumans like Hotez. At least Tucker is on it and hopefully Musk steps up like he says he's going to. 

• Thanks 1

And of course, this will never go away since its a recording. Yes, they knew the garbage did not work.

I love how states are now banning the covid vax and threatening criminal charges to people who administer it. Finally, accountability is coming for all the left cultists who lied, pushed the lie, had people silenced for telling the truth, etc 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

You're level of ignorance is off the charts. The sh1t never worked. You have ZERO, nothing, nada that proves it worked. There is proof though that is it killing and causing horrible adverse reactions worldwide. You're problem is that you are simply way to stupid to understand what is happened and keep listening to garbage subhumans like Hotez. At least Tucker is on it and hopefully Musk steps up like he says he's going to. 

Same group that published the recently highly regarded mask study: https://www.cochrane.org/news/cochrane-review-covid-19-vaccines-shows-they-are-effective

"A comprehensive review of all the evidence available from randomised controlled trials of COVID 19 vaccines up to November 2021 has concluded that most protect against infection and severe or critical illness caused by the virus.

The review, a collaboration of independent, international experts, also found there was little or no difference between the number of people experiencing serious side effects after vaccination compared to those who were unvaccinated.

The researchers, led by Isabelle Boutron, Professor of Epidemiology at Université Paris Cité and Director of Cochrane France, analysed published data from 41 randomised controlled trials of 12 different COVID-19 vaccines, involving 433,838 people in various countries around the world. They assessed the certainty of the evidence and the risk of bias in the different studies."

This Dowd dude is an absolute fraud.  Claims "the only thing that was new in 2021 was the vaccines."  Conveniently forgets about the Delta variant which is the driver of the deaths in young people, as admitted by the insurance company CEO's.

Professor Morris spits facts, not theories like Dowd:

26 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

I love how states are now banning the covid vax and threatening criminal charges to people who administer it. Finally, accountability is coming for all the left cultists who lied, pushed the lie, had people silenced for telling the truth, etc 

states multiple? in the US?  link?

4 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

"introduced a bill" doesn't mean it's happening, genius

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

"introduced a bill" doesn't mean it's happening, genius

Starting to doesn’t mean it’s happened yet either “genius” but it’s still happening :lol:  maybe if you spent less time defending the left and being on the wrong side of things you could pay more attention 

1 minute ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Starting to doesn’t mean it’s happened yet either “genius” but it’s still happening :lol:  maybe if you spent less time defending the left and being on the wrong side of things you could pay more attention 

I proved you wrong, liar.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I proved you wrong, liar.

I see you’re in La La land today. Enjoy your time there cause the rest of us aren’t chronically online making claims about things we have no clue about

Can SOMEBODY do a post count to see how many times Tim has posted in this thread? He thinks he’s an expert that knows more than doctors and researchers and has been very adamant he’s right when all research and common sense say otherwise 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

226,000 followers.  Two hundred and twenty-six thousand.

Remember when people thought you could catch aids by being next to someone too?

8 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Can SOMEBODY do a post count to see how many times Tim has posted in this thread? He thinks he’s an expert that knows more than doctors and researchers and has been very adamant he’s right when all research and common sense say otherwise 

All the research says the vaccines have been a great success.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WhiskeyCash said:

This is messed up.  Just like I don't want people telling me I have to get the shot, no one should be telling people they can't get it if they want it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

This is messed up.  Just like I don't want people telling me I have to get the shot, no one should be telling people they can't get it if they want it.

Yeah, good thing it’s not going to actually happen.  Well guess I wouldn’t rule it out in Florida with that whacko Ladapo running the show 

7 hours ago, lod001 said:

On 1/9/2023 at 5:46 PM, lod001 said:

Ed Dowd does great work exposing the dangers of this disastrous failed jab juice. 

I request idiots like hack and sh1tter mcgavin, go get those boosters. Make sure you have at least 4 in your system. It's the best thing you could do for the planet.

On 2/4/2022 at 4:14 PM, BudBro said:

Long Funeral Homes, Short Life Insurers? Ex-Blackrock Fund Manager Discovers Disturbing Trends In Mortality

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/long-funeral-homes-short-life-insurers-ex-blackrock-fund-manager-discovers-some-disturbing

The implication to many was clear - that the Covid-19 vaccine is linked to the excess mortality, and months of vaccine injury reports were now spilling over to actuarial data - which is beginning to show, among other things, that younger, working-age people began dying in greater numbers as vaccine mandates hit - for a disease which primarily kills older, non-working age individuals. The counter argument, often presented without evidence, is that the increase is due to people who postponed elective surgeries and other medical treatments during the pandemic.

Ex-Blackrock fund manager Ed Dowd is in the former camp, and has spent the last month analyzing breadcrumbs associated with a rise in excess mortality vs. pre-pandemic levels.

A few key observations:

• Mortality worsened in 2021 vs. 2020 despite widespread vaccinations

• A spike in Mortality among younger, working-age individuals coincided with vaccine mandates

• The spike in younger deaths peaked in Q3 2021 when Covid deaths were extremely low (but rising into the end of September)

On Tuesday, financial insurance company Unum reported that their Life segment saw an increase of 9% in their ratio of payouts vs. premiums (Benefit ratio), a 17.4% increase in 2021 vs. 2020 despite widespread vaccinations, and a 13.3% increase over 2019.

best in the comment section...

Been saying this for awhile- don’t fuch the Vaxxed.  

I gotta hand it to this Dowd dude, he knows how to spot the gullible idiots in this country (2 examples above). 

It’s sad how people are slobbering over his Tucker appearance, despite doing nothing but speculate and lie.  I guess it’s an easy transition from Wall Street dooshbag to anticovidvax dooshbag.

At first I thought “well maybe he actually goes into more detail in his book,” but doesn’t seem like it.  He claims easily available data that’s been discussed often is a “smoking gun” and “has not been acknowledged much less commented on by authorities and the mainstream media.”  Here’s his website where he encourages people to “hold officials accountable”: https://www.theyliedpeopledied.com/

He focuses on two main points:

1. Millennial Excess deaths in 2021 - this is explained by the Delta variant, and as Professor Morris points out (using the same source data Dowd does in his “smoking gun #3”!) the biggest increases were in the less vaccinated southeast.

2.  Higher share of excess deaths among younger ages 2021 - this is explained by the older groups being more vaccinated, as well as possibly some pull forward of deaths into 2020.  Even if the “61,000 THOUSAND!!” Millennial excess deaths were all Covid, that’s still a small % of total Covid deaths, so doesn’t even contradict Dowd’s claim of “the virus mostly effects older people with comorbidities.”

He’s literally making an argument FOR the vaccines, but doesn’t realize it.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1