Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

I got the first two shots. I would rather have taken ivermectin or HQC. The shots are much more dangerous than those two. We were told the opposite.  All I know is I got Covid twice post shot and now have to worry. I could have taken ivermectin and still got Covid.  But I wouldn’t be worried about the after affects.  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Tim doing everything he can to keep the jab scare tactics moving 

since the “vaccine” does not prevent you from getting Covid. That research matters zero

I didn’t say anything about the vaccine in that post.  But it did help prevent infection in 2021.

All about control and they've discovered what segment of the population is most susceptible.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

There have been so many strokes and heart issues that the CDC is "investigating" the link to the injections.

You need to follow some people besides “Died Suddenly” who for some reason just posted about this 2 month old story.  And it was only in older adults following the bivalent booster, and they investigated it and found no increased risk but I know you won’t believe that, fraud.   

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

More 18 month old videos, yawn.  Yes, many politicians are hypocrites 

• Confused 1

This concept of "it's old so it doesn't matter" intrigues me.  What is the statute of limitations on calling out policy makers for being retarded, hypocritical scum bags and educating ourselves on who were complicit in essentially lying to us?

24 minutes ago, nobody said:

This concept of "it's old so it doesn't matter" intrigues me.  What is the statute of limitations on calling out policy makers for being retarded, hypocritical scum bags and educating ourselves on who were complicit in essentially lying to us?

No statute of limitations if it (or basically the same thing) hasn’t already been posted before.  Most of this stuff has.

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

No statute of limitations if it (or basically the same thing) hasn’t already been posted before.  Most of this stuff has.

Exhibit A.  Sheep

12 minutes ago, League Champion said:

It's strange how healthy young people are just dropping like flies. 

Terrifying clip of LA meteorologist collapsing on live TV goes viral

https://www.foxnews.com/media/terrifying-clip-la-meteorologist-collapsing-live-tv-goes-viral

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Exhibit A.  Sheep

I don't remember so many people passing out randomly before.  It's not really old.  It's fair thing to bring up.

Just now, nobody said:

I don't remember so many people passing out randomly before.  It's not really old.  It's fair thing to bring up.

That’s the same video that the fraud @lickin_starfish posted earlier today.   She had a similar incident in 2014.

I’m open to reading some data suggesting that this is happening more often than years past, and if it is, if it’s not attributable to Covid infection.  But I’m not aware that any such data exists outside of all cause deaths which are up in some but not all highly vaxx’ed countries.  If it was happening we should see it in the data everywhere, and even the places that have seen an increase in all cause deaths we don’t know if they are “sudden deaths.”  Of course it’s going to seem more common when you have people working full time scouring literally the entire globe to find these clips.

You're not interested in that at all.  The second anybody posts a study to something like that, you'll go in and read the first page to find something wrong with it so you can throw it out.

• Thanks 1

Ooohhh... This wasn't a double blind million sample study.  Throw it out 

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

You're not interested in that at all.  The second anybody posts a study to something like that, you'll go in and read the first page to find something wrong with it so you can throw it out.

Not true

• Sad 1

On 3/20/2023 at 12:18 AM, nobody said:

Just because you don't remember it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

It's like when you buy a new car, and you see the same car everywhere after you do.

It's a cognitive bias.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency_illusion

Frequency illusion, also known as the Baader–Meinhof phenomenon or frequency bias, is a cognitive bias in which, after noticing something for the first time, there is a tendency to notice it more often, leading someone to believe that it has an increased frequency of occurrence.[1][2][3] It occurs when increased awareness of something creates the illusion that it is appearing more often.[4] Put plainly, the frequency illusion occurs when "a concept or thing you just found out about suddenly seems to pop up everywhere."[5]

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

You're just upset that you didn't get to show him your dikk before he passed.

Pedo

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What happened to the flu during Covid? 

Flu vanished!  Must have been the masks.  They must work vs the flu and not covid.  

I don't remember the last time I heard someone say they had or had the flu recently.    I have seen a little strep from friends kids.  But no flu from anyone for a few years.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Flu vanished!  Must have been the masks.  They must work vs the flu and not covid.  

I don't remember the last time I heard someone say they had or had the flu recently.    I have seen a little strep from friends kids.  But no flu from anyone for a few years.  

You're so focking stupid :lol:

ATLANTA — As of Feb. 24, Atlanta’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimated 25 million illnesses, 280,000 hospitalizations and 18,000 deaths from the flu this season. With that in mind, the CDC also reported that influenza activity is low nationwide as of Feb. 18. The virus certainly made an impact this year, but cases are now dwindling.

https://www.ems1.com/flu/articles/after-25-million-flu-cases-and-18000-deaths-this-season-cdc-says-us-influenza-activity-is-low-pozeyF0jUaar7ax9/

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What happened to the flu during Covid? 

Anyone?

19 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Few years??? Lol.  Flu did go away in 2020, probably not much  because of masks and moreso because of social distancing and remote work/school.  We were still testing for it and the positivity rate was extremely low.  Countries with minimal Covid cases in 2020 also saw the same, so we know for a fact it wasn’t just “flu being marked as Covid” if that’s what you’re implying.

But flu did come back in the end of 2021 and since.  You minimizers need to get your arguments straight, I thought you had moved on to “lockdowns suppressed flu so that it came back worse in 2021/2022!”

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Few years??? Lol.  Flu did go away in 2020, probably not much  because of masks and moreso because of social distancing and remote work/school.  We were still testing for it and the positivity rate was extremely low.  Countries with minimal Covid cases in 2020 also saw the same, so we know for a fact it wasn’t just “flu being marked as Covid” if that’s what you’re implying.

But flu did come back in the end of 2021 and since.  You minimizers need to get your arguments straight, I thought you had moved on to “lockdowns suppressed flu so that it came back worse in 2021/2022!”

I don't have some narrative of whatever your end rant is.  You are hysterical. 

I am just saying, I myself haven't came across anyone who said they had or have the flu in some time.