Jump to content
Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

Of course. 

 

Why are some bars putting salt on the rims of bloody Marys. It does not make sense.

That's focking disgusting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I did find my mask, I hate when other people do not post updates and I did not want to leave the geek club in suspense.

 

This is my first time flying since the summer and masks in the airport are mandatory again. I am not sure what they would do if someone was not wearing a mask, because everyone is.........

 

Except, I am sitting at a bar in a restaurant. Masks are not required here.

Makes perfect sense. Covid cant get you if you are eating or drinking. 

Do you know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop?  Depends on how long the flight is. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

This sort of info could start a war. 

Youtube will delete this soon is my guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

That hasn't stopped you in two years!  :lol:

Fair enough, but think for me posting it was only a little over a year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Horseman said:

Makes perfect sense. Covid cant get you if you are eating or drinking. 

Do you know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop?  Depends on how long the flight is. 😉

Good idea. I have a flight coming up next week.  Beer & lollipops here I come! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My poor boy tested positive for the rona... Please pray for him :cry:   (2nd time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At my counties legislative meeting the other day the meeting couldn’t get started because an argument ensued about the legislators wearing masks at the meeting. This stupid stuff just won’t stop, no matter how many times it is shown the masks are useless. These clingers are dug in. Follow the science! Fauci doesn’t even wear one when he’s testifying in front of congress. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, edjr said:

My poor boy tested positive for the rona... Please pray for him :cry: 

Will do  :thumbsup:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please lord, find in your ever kind heart to shed your light upon edjr's son.  Hold him and keep him close to you in his time of need.  Provide for him in ways only you can.  Yes lord, I ask in Jesus name that you find him a new daddy.   Amen.  🙏

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, edjr said:

My poor boy tested positive for the rona... Please pray for him :cry:   (2nd time)

Is he vaxxed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Is he vaxxed?

Fock no. Not unless they force it to get into school. 

he's fine, sniffles and sneezing and coughing, that's it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Fock no. Not unless they force it to get into school. 

he's fine, sniffles and sneezing and coughing, that's it.

It's people like you who keep this global pandemic going.  If only you would have gotten your kid vaxxed!!!! :mad:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, DonS said:

Good idea. I have a flight coming up next week.  Beer & lollipops here I come! 

Oh boy, haven't flown for a while?  You might be in for a surprise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, edjr said:

My poor boy tested positive for the rona... Please pray for him :cry:   (2nd time)

Smart, put out the bat signal to see if there are any Branch Covidians that post here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Oh boy, haven't flown for a while?  You might be in for a surprise!

I flew mid-December, but yeah that was the first time in almost 2 years. Thankfully it was only a couple hour flight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, DonS said:

I flew mid-December, but yeah that was the first time in almost 2 years. Thankfully it was only a couple hour flight. 

we have flown to florida/orlando 4 times since Covid started

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, edjr said:

Fock no. Not unless they force it to get into school. 

he's fine, sniffles and sneezing and coughing, that's it.

Is it looking like he's going to pull through?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Is it looking like he's going to pull through?

Yes, thank you so much for asking! Now I have a cold, please pray for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Yes, thank you so much for asking! Now I have a cold, please pray for me. 

:thumbsup:

I'll pray for you if you pray for me.  I just got over a damn cold 2 weeks ago and now have another one...Pretty sure the vax focked up my immune system.  :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

:thumbsup:

I'll pray for you if you pray for me.  I just got over a damn cold 2 weeks ago and now have another one...Pretty sure the vax focked up my immune system.  :mad:

It's been a couple years anyway since I have had a cold. I am wondering if the stupid pcr tests see a cold as the rona. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, edjr said:

Yes, thank you so much for asking! Now I have a cold, please pray for me. 

im now a two time unvaxxed covid survivor!!! lol. had sniffles this monday and was a close with buncha people with covid. so i tested for hell of it. was convenient nurse came to work and did not go wait in a line 🙄. positive. no worse than a regular cold. might go to the bar tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

im now a two time unvaxxed covid survivor!!! lol. had sniffles this monday and was a close with buncha people with covid. so i tested for hell of it. was convenient nurse came to work and did not go wait in a line 🙄. positive. no worse than a regular cold. might go to the bar tonight. 

fauci, the cdc, biden, all democrat say impossible - You would be dead if you had covid twice without the juice. 'Get vaxxed'. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

im now a two time unvaxxed covid survivor!!! lol. had sniffles this monday and was a close with buncha people with covid. so i tested for hell of it. was convenient nurse came to work and did not go wait in a line 🙄. positive. no worse than a regular cold. might go to the bar tonight. 

I am headed to the celtics tomorrow to hopefully infect and kill most of the people there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, edjr said:

I am headed to the celtics tomorrow to hopefully infect and kill most of the people there

as long as youre aware you are horrible human being. good luck on your quest. 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

as long as youre aware you are horrible human being. good luck on your quest. 👍🏻

:cheers:    That is why I don't get republicans not liking abortions.  The less the better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, edjr said:

:cheers:    That is why I don't get republicans not liking abortions.  The less the better

Overpopulation is a real problem and getting worse every minute https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/  The population has doubled, from 3.9 billion to 7.9 billion since I was born in 1973.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2022 at 9:34 AM, NorthernVike said:

Will do  :thumbsup:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please lord, find in your ever kind heart to shed your light upon edjr's son.  Hold him and keep him close to you in his time of need.  Provide for him in ways only you can.  Yes lord, I ask in Jesus name that you find him a new daddy.   Amen.  🙏

He likely already has a different daddy, but no one has ever told Edjr.  Just sayin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Overpopulation is a real problem and getting worse every minute https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/  The population has doubled, from 3.9 billion to 7.9 billion since I was born in 1973.

We need less helpless old people that need help getting out of bed and we definitely need less babies, especially if they hide well at night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see so many people surviving the season of severe illness and death.  I know the administration must be quite surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People still think masks work?

Seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

People still think masks work?

Seriously?

Yes. Way too many people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, edjr said:

I am headed to the celtics tomorrow to hopefully infect and kill most of the people there

Stick your finger in your butthooole knuckle deep pregame and do tons of high fiving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took them two years to figure out and admit masks do nothing unless they are N95. Cant make that the standard though and make the poors and blacks buy them. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Took them two years to figure out and admit masks do nothing unless they are N95. Cant make that the standard though and make the poors and blacks buy them. 🤣

Wearing an N95 is a lot different than wearing a surgical mask. Breathing is more difficult.  It’s going to be a lot harder to wear one for hours on end.  This won’t work in a lot of situations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×