Jump to content
Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Hopefully not with a test that you’ve called “bogus” and “very flawed” in the past.

Lol.  says the guy testing himself in 2024

Exactly.  Great find.

For someone that has downplayed COVID, it's very odd that you would test yourself or go to a Dr anytime you get the sniffles.

The reasonable people stopped doing this years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Hopefully not with a test that you’ve called “bogus” and “very flawed” in the past.

Lol.  says the guy testing himself in 2024

Yes I used an all-in-one covid/flu test I had lying around.

As for that second post I'm wasn't talking about people testing at home. Of course, you should know what virus, or disease your battling. Nor did I run to my doctor or go to some website to upload my results. I stayed home (like everyone should do when they are sick) took some medicine and am slowly getting better. 

I was talking about those shitty airport screening tests or how every company required you to show a negative result 24 hours before going on a cruise or going to Disney and then taking another test when you get there. Nice job trying to take my post out of context.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Exactly.  Great find.

For someone that has downplayed COVID, it's very odd that you would test yourself or go to a Dr anytime you get the sniffles.

The reasonable people stopped doing this years ago.

I didn't go to the doctor. Dummy

Guess what I'm downplaying it now even more. You guys support shutting the world down, keeping people from their loved ones etc... for the sniffles. 

For a fever for a few days, headache, and a bad cough? It's disgusting how far you nazis went for what is essentially a bad cold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I didn't go to the doctor. Dummy

Guess what I'm downplaying it now even more. You guys support shutting the world down, keeping people from their loved ones etc... for the sniffles. 

For a fever for a few days, headache, and a bad cough? It's disgusting how far you nazis went for what is essentially a bad cold.

Why do you keep buying tests and testing yourself?  Why are you scared and compliant?

I bet you're taking ivermectin :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Why do you keep buying tests and testing yourself?  Why are you scared and compliant?

I bet you're taking ivermectin :lol:

Why are you guys so retarded. You make sh1t up in your head to try and support your lame arguments. I've never bought a test in my life. They gave this sh1t out like candy so my wife brought some home from school. 

So no I not buying test, dummy :lol:

Oh I do have some ivermectin I should have started a Zpack. I'm on the mend now so no need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Why are you guys so retarded. You make sh1t up in your head to try and support your lame arguments. I've never bought a test in my life. They gave this sh1t out like candy so my wife brought some home from school. 

So no I not buying test, dummy :lol:

Oh I do have some ivermectin I should have started a Zpack. I'm on the mend now so no need.

So your wife stole tests from the school for when you get the sniffles, got it.  Way to remain scared and compliant.  Keep testing, sheep.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So your wife stole tests from the school for when you get the sniffles, got it.  Way to remain scared and compliant.  Keep testing, sheep.

Are you retarded? Seriously. They were giving out the tests everywhere. Oh wait, you don’t leave the house so you wouldn’t know. Clown thinks the tests were only to be used at the school. So if you think you have Covid, come to school amd we’ll test you. Idiot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you retarded? Seriously. They were giving out the tests everywhere. Oh wait, you don’t leave the house so you wouldn’t know. Clown thinks the tests were only to be used at the school. So if you think you have Covid, come to school amd we’ll test you. Idiot. 

You can't read?  Bro just said his wife stole the tests from school.

I remember when the govt was mailing out free tests to your home.  I also remember throwing out several tests that we had that expired because we don't need to test anymore.

Any young, healthy person who still tests themselves for covid in 2024 is an idiot, unless of course they are around compromised individuals regularly.

Any young, healthy person who still tests themselves for covid in 2024 who is on record saying that covid testing is dumb is a hypocrite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GutterBoy said:

You can't read?  Bro just said his wife stole the tests from school.

I remember when the govt was mailing out free tests to your home.  I also remember throwing out several tests that we had that expired because we don't need to test anymore.

Any young, healthy person who still tests themselves for covid in 2024 is an idiot, unless of course they are around compromised individuals regularly.

Any young, healthy person who still tests themselves for covid in 2024 who is on record saying that covid testing is dumb is a hypocrite.

He said stole? You really could use a good ass kicking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He said stole? You really could use a good ass kicking. 

Internet tough guy threatening violence again.  The picture of toxic masculinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Internet tough guy threatening violence again.  The picture of toxic masculinity.

Doesn’t change the fact that you could use one. You probably never had one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So your wife stole tests from the school for when you get the sniffles, got it.  Way to remain scared and compliant.  Keep testing, sheep.

Can you write one truthful sentence? I just one?

You are a special kind of loser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He said stole? You really could use a good ass kicking. 

They have to lie. It's really sad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Yes I used an all-in-one covid/flu test I had lying around.

As for that second post I'm wasn't talking about people testing at home. Of course, you should know what virus, or disease your battling. Nor did I run to my doctor or go to some website to upload my results. I stayed home (like everyone should do when they are sick) took some medicine and am slowly getting better. 

I was talking about those shitty airport screening tests or how every company required you to show a negative result 24 hours before going on a cruise or going to Disney and then taking another test when you get there. Nice job trying to take my post out of context.

You also called them “bogus” and “very flawed.”  Why take a bogus test even if it was free?

Good to see you acknowledge that a flu and covid test are different though, after years of incorrectly claiming flu was being counted as covid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I didn't go to the doctor. Dummy

Guess what I'm downplaying it now even more. You guys support shutting the world down, keeping people from their loved ones etc... for the sniffles. 

For a fever for a few days, headache, and a bad cough? It's disgusting how far you nazis went for what is essentially a bad cold.

Before vaccines and widespread immunity, it was worse than a bad cold.  But since then, yes it’s pretty much just a bad cold.  It is likely your case was helped by your 2 vaccine doses.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Can you write one truthful sentence? I just one?

You are a special kind of loser.

Anything to not admit being a hyprocrite.

Cdub: Covid tests are BS, why are people testing, it's just a cold, stop being scared.

Also Cdub: I tested positive for covid, probably should have taken ivermectin and antibiotics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You also called them “bogus” and “very flawed.”  Why take a bogus test even if it was free?

Good to see you acknowledge that a flu and covid test are different though, after years of incorrectly claiming flu was being counted as covid.

They are bogus and flawed. Maybe I do have the flu or covid or a cold. You guys where shoving sh1t up your nose to get a coffee. I come back from vacation feeling like sh1t and decide to take one freely given (not stolen) test that has been rotting away in my cabinet and you guys lose your minds.

All of you liberals are mentally ill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Anything to not admit being a hyprocrite.

Cdub: Covid tests are BS, why are people testing, it's just a cold, stop being scared.

Also Cdub: I tested positive for covid, probably should have taken ivermectin and antibiotics.

Where did I say my wife stole the test kits?

Come on liar show me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

They are bogus and flawed. Maybe I do have the flu or covid or a cold. You guys where shoving sh1t up your nose to get a coffee. I come back from vacation feeling like sh1t and decide to take one freely given (not stolen) test that has been rotting away in my cabinet and you guys lose your minds.

All of you liberals are mentally ill.

Lol.  You’re a hypocrite, it’s ok you can admit it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

 

Where did I say my wife stole the test kits?

Come on liar show me.

Well you said she brought them home from school.  I assumed they belonged to the school.  If the school gives them away to anyone for free then I was wrong and apologize for suggesting your wife is thief.

Really doesn't matter anyway.  You're testing yourself for covid in 2024.  That's the point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Well you said she brought them home from school.  I assumed they belonged to the school.  If the school gives them away to anyone for free then I was wrong and apologize for suggesting your wife is thief.

Really doesn't matter anyway.  You're testing yourself for covid in 2024.  That's the point.

Oh so you assumed wrong and then lied to try and make me look bad.

Good job liar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Oh so you assumed wrong and then lied to try and make me look bad.

Good job liar.

So no comment about why you continue to test yourself for covid in 2024?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Well you said she brought them home from school.  I assumed they belonged to the school.  If the school gives them away to anyone for free then I was wrong and apologize for suggesting your wife is thief.

Really doesn't matter anyway.  You're testing yourself for covid in 2024.  That's the point.

Gutterboy wqs obviously hunkered down at home during Covid and afraid to go out. Or else he would know employers were giving the tests to their employees. Trolls in the basement didn’t get any. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would anyone have had to steal a free Covid test ? The shut in didn’t know. Quick! Find some story on the internet where some idiot stole some. Go! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who focking cares?  The man has a mild case of the flu/cold.  Just another day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2024 at 11:00 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would anyone have had to steal a free Covid test ? The shut in didn’t know. Quick! Find some story on the internet where some idiot stole some. Go! 

My wife's employer was handing out free tests, so she brought some home. I saw them in the bathroom cabinet and threw them in the trash where they belong.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×