Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Antonio Brown ...house surrounded by police....

Recommended Posts

Can't believe it came to this. Can't he just give Tom Brady his jersey back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dammit guys. Did no one take the bet on him getting arrested this year that I posted? Literally only a week a two into this year and this happens 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He needs to be put in a padded room.  I can't remember anyone crashing and burning this hard.  I feel bad for him in a way.  When/if he ever gets his mind right he's gonna have so much regret.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that dude should be put to sleep and everyone can move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sderk said:

I think that dude should be put to sleep and everyone can move on.

He may be taking care of that himself.  For years he was ok then he snapped.  I think the people that say he got hit in the head too hard may be onto something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

He may be taking care of that himself.  For years he was ok then he snapped.  I think the people that say he got hit in the head too hard may be onto something. 

That older video in the article is just nuts. He has truly lost it. But one thing I don"t know is if he ever had it. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m guessing a few baby mamas are hoping he gets lit up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read at the bottom of the article where he threw a bag of gummy penises at his baby mama....hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Read at the bottom of the article where he threw a bag of gummy penises at his baby mama....hahaha

That video was disturbing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People like this must be missing a chromosome or something.... Millions of dollars, fame, set for life - and they still find a way to fock it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he goes to jail at some point do the baby mommas still get paid? How does that work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

He may be taking care of that himself.  For years he was ok then he snapped.  I think the people that say he got hit in the head too hard may be onto something. 

I think this is the case.  Hope it is.  Or do I? Does one wished for brain injury? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he’s taking that religion class he was enrolled to the next level. It was called Death and Dying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think this is the case.  Hope it is.  Or do I? Does one wished for brain injury? 

Brain injury doesn't cause this. Being ghetto and rich does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Brain injury doesn't cause this. Being ghetto and rich does.

I'm not convinced.  Lots of athletes are ghetto and rich. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a total loser. The great thing is that he will end up homeless & living under a bridge. All those he berated will laugh at him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm not convinced.  Lots of athletes are ghetto and rich. :dunno:

How come few to none white guy's that have had many concussions don't pull this shlt? So you are saying Rae Carruth, Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, OBJ, Tank Williams, Plaxico Burress, etc... all act(ed) the way they do (did) because of this same reason?

And jeez, there are literally hundreds more.

Seriously, "bag of dlcks" is because of football?

G-H-E-T-T-O

Clear as day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, sderk said:

How come few to none white guy's that have had many concussions don't pull this shlt? So you are saying Rae Carruth, Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, OBJ, Tank Williams, Plaxico Burress, etc... all act(ed) the way they do (did) because of this same reason?

And jeez, there are literally hundreds more.

Seriously, "bag of dlcks" is because of football?

G-H-E-T-T-O

Clear as day.

 Probably just a sheer numbers game. 

Plus there's not an abundance of white guys playing skill positions to where they can even get a ton of concussions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fandandy said:

He needs to be put in a padded room.  I can't remember anyone crashing and burning this hard.  I feel bad for him in a way.  When/if he ever gets his mind right he's gonna have so much regret.

Uh, Hernandez?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Uh, Hernandez?

Ghetto messican.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

 Probably just a sheer numbers game. 

Plus there's not an abundance of white guys playing skill positions to where they can even get a ton of concussions. 

They were bat ass crazy in grade school and high school is my guess. Ever see some of these douche bags in college?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

 Probably just a sheer numbers game. 

Plus there's not an abundance of white guys playing skill positions to where they can even get a ton of concussions. 

Right. They didn’t have concussions back in the day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Ask Merril Hoge.

What was he arrested for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus let's not split the atom here.... of course there are white guys that had concussions and currently have them. I'm just saying they don't have them in the same numbers because one.. there's not as many white guys as black guys playing and two... the white guys that play are typically linemen who don't get a ton of them. And quarterbacks are so taken care of now they don't even get that many of them. That's all I'm saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sderk said:

What was he arrested for?

Nothing. Career ended due to concussions, but didn’t turn looney or kill himself. The narrative about concussions turning guys nuts is all media hype.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Jesus let's not split the atom here.... of course there are white guys that had concussions and currently have them. I'm just saying they don't have them in the same numbers because one.. there's not as many white guys as black guys playing and two... the white guys that play are typically linemen who don't get a ton of them. And quarterbacks are so taken care of now they don't even get that many of them. That's all I'm saying.

How many times did Joe Montana or Dan Marino have the cops at his door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Nothing. Career ended due to concussions, but didn’t turn looney or kill himself. The narrative about concussions turning guys nuts is all media hype.

:thumbsup:

You want to look at white guys going looney, WWE. Steroids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sderk said:

How many times did Joe Montana or Dan Marino have the cops at his door.

????

 I was sure responding to the post about why more white guys don't act like this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Uh, Hernandez?

Yeah, he wasn't a star though.  That name would mean nothing to any of us had he not committed murder.  

I see your point though.  I'm sure there are many others but as far as absolute stars at the height of their careers to crash and burn like this, I can't think of any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a a focking moron  😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike Webster didn’t end well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mike Webster didn’t end well. 

Webster did steroids and some other things too. He also never had his helmet reconditioned. I am surprised he didn’t die on the field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mike Webster didn’t end well. 

Some people are more susceptible to CTE than others. It's simple genetics but you'll never hear that from the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×