Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Antonio Brown ...house surrounded by police....

Can't believe it came to this. Can't he just give Tom Brady his jersey back?

Dammit guys. Did no one take the bet on him getting arrested this year that I posted? Literally only a week a two into this year and this happens 😂 

He needs to be put in a padded room.  I can't remember anyone crashing and burning this hard.  I feel bad for him in a way.  When/if he ever gets his mind right he's gonna have so much regret.

I think that dude should be put to sleep and everyone can move on.

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

I think that dude should be put to sleep and everyone can move on.

He may be taking care of that himself.  For years he was ok then he snapped.  I think the people that say he got hit in the head too hard may be onto something. 

21 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

He may be taking care of that himself.  For years he was ok then he snapped.  I think the people that say he got hit in the head too hard may be onto something. 

That older video in the article is just nuts. He has truly lost it. But one thing I don"t know is if he ever had it. :dunno:

I’m guessing a few baby mamas are hoping he gets lit up. 

Read at the bottom of the article where he threw a bag of gummy penises at his baby mama....hahaha

4 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Read at the bottom of the article where he threw a bag of gummy penises at his baby mama....hahaha

That video was disturbing. 

People like this must be missing a chromosome or something.... Millions of dollars, fame, set for life - and they still find a way to fock it up.

If he goes to jail at some point do the baby mommas still get paid? How does that work?

55 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I think this is the case.  Hope it is.  Or do I? Does one wished for brain injury? 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think this is the case.  Hope it is.  Or do I? Does one wished for brain injury? 

Brain injury doesn't cause this. Being ghetto and rich does.

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Brain injury doesn't cause this. Being ghetto and rich does.

I'm not convinced.  Lots of athletes are ghetto and rich. :dunno:

What a total loser. The great thing is that he will end up homeless & living under a bridge. All those he berated will laugh at him.

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm not convinced.  Lots of athletes are ghetto and rich. :dunno:

How come few to none white guy's that have had many concussions don't pull this shlt? So you are saying Rae Carruth, Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, OBJ, Tank Williams, Plaxico Burress, etc... all act(ed) the way they do (did) because of this same reason?

And jeez, there are literally hundreds more.

Seriously, "bag of dlcks" is because of football?

G-H-E-T-T-O

Clear as day.

17 minutes ago, sderk said:

How come few to none white guy's that have had many concussions don't pull this shlt? So you are saying Rae Carruth, Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, OBJ, Tank Williams, Plaxico Burress, etc... all act(ed) the way they do (did) because of this same reason?

And jeez, there are literally hundreds more.

Seriously, "bag of dlcks" is because of football?

G-H-E-T-T-O

Clear as day.

Probably just a sheer numbers game. 

Plus there's not an abundance of white guys playing skill positions to where they can even get a ton of concussions. 

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

He needs to be put in a padded room.  I can't remember anyone crashing and burning this hard.  I feel bad for him in a way.  When/if he ever gets his mind right he's gonna have so much regret.

Uh, Hernandez?

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Uh, Hernandez?

Ghetto messican.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Plus there's not an abundance of white guys playing skill positions to where they can even get a ton of concussions. 

They were bat ass crazy in grade school and high school is my guess. Ever see some of these douche bags in college?

22 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Right. They didn’t have concussions back in the day. 

7 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Ask Merril Hoge.

What was he arrested for?

Jesus let's not split the atom here.... of course there are white guys that had concussions and currently have them. I'm just saying they don't have them in the same numbers because one.. there's not as many white guys as black guys playing and two... the white guys that play are typically linemen who don't get a ton of them. And quarterbacks are so taken care of now they don't even get that many of them. That's all I'm saying.

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

What was he arrested for?

Nothing. Career ended due to concussions, but didn’t turn looney or kill himself. The narrative about concussions turning guys nuts is all media hype.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Jesus let's not split the atom here.... of course there are white guys that had concussions and currently have them. I'm just saying they don't have them in the same numbers because one.. there's not as many white guys as black guys playing and two... the white guys that play are typically linemen who don't get a ton of them. And quarterbacks are so taken care of now they don't even get that many of them. That's all I'm saying.

How many times did Joe Montana or Dan Marino have the cops at his door.

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Nothing. Career ended due to concussions, but didn’t turn looney or kill himself. The narrative about concussions turning guys nuts is all media hype.

:thumbsup:

You want to look at white guys going looney, WWE. Steroids.

1 minute ago, sderk said:

How many times did Joe Montana or Dan Marino have the cops at his door.

????

I was sure responding to the post about why more white guys don't act like this 

40 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Uh, Hernandez?

Yeah, he wasn't a star though.  That name would mean nothing to any of us had he not committed murder.  

I see your point though.  I'm sure there are many others but as far as absolute stars at the height of their careers to crash and burn like this, I can't think of any.

What a a focking moron  😆

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mike Webster didn’t end well. 

Webster did steroids and some other things too. He also never had his helmet reconditioned. I am surprised he didn’t die on the field. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mike Webster didn’t end well. 

Some people are more susceptible to CTE than others. It's simple genetics but you'll never hear that from the NFL.