Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Anyone own or consider buying a franchise?

29 minutes ago, Reality said:

My side of town needs a Chick fil a

We've got one near me unfortunately.  :wall:

Would be a good choice with Sundays off.

Went to the event today, it was meh at best.  

- Jabz Boxing, fitness place for women only, the guy described their target market as women who look like shiot.

- Stumpy's, where axe-throwing meets drinking, what can go wrong?  Nothing ever has happened, according to the booth dood.

- Java Brew Collection, which provides a machine for fancy coffees in the workplace.  Probably the most viable franchise I saw.

- I also sat in on a presentation about creating your own business from Allstate Insurance.  Then they said they aren't really a franchise, although they are looking for a few good agents.  Not what I'm looking for, but seemed like the most viable business.

glory holes are on the comeback trail.

36 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Went to the event today, it was meh at best.  

- Jabz Boxing, fitness place for women only, the guy described their target market as women who look like shiot.

- Stumpy's, where axe-throwing meets drinking, what can go wrong?  Nothing ever has happened, according to the booth dood.

- Java Brew Collection, which provides a machine for fancy coffees in the workplace.  Probably the most viable franchise I saw.

- I also sat in on a presentation about creating your own business from Allstate Insurance.  Then they said they aren't really a franchise, although they are looking for a few good agents.  Not what I'm looking for, but seemed like the most viable business.

Has the "escape room" bubble burst yet?  🤔

10 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Funny you ask; I drove past one on my way to the conference which was downtown, and I drove thru a sketchy part of the city when I saw it. I thought "who needs a franchise, I can just buy a shithole and kidnap people and call it an escape room!"  🤪

13 hours ago, jerryskids said:

We've got one near me unfortunately.  :wall:

Would be a good choice with Sundays off.

If you have capitol for a chic fil a franchise buy in you don't need gc input Jerry. Nice brag thread though. :banana:

3 hours ago, Mookz said:

Funny. I ended up winning a pair of two way walkie talkies in a raffle. As a goof me and boys were playing around and we realized we are on the same frequency as the escape the room a few blocks away. 
Contestants ask questions and we gave bogus answers and it was hilarious. 
Don’t know why the game employees didn’t interrupt or call us out but this went on for a few weekends then it ended. 

:lol:

9 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

If you have capitol for a chic fil a franchise buy in you don't need gc input Jerry. Nice brag thread though. :banana:

Interesting, I just looked it up.

Despite its success, Chick-fil-A charges franchisees only $10,000 to open a new restaurant, and it doesn't require candidates to meet a threshold for net worth or liquid assets, the company told Business Insider. That's cheaper than every major fast-food chain in the US.Apr 24, 2019

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Interesting, I just looked it up.

Despite its success, Chick-fil-A charges franchisees only $10,000 to open a new restaurant, and it doesn't require candidates to meet a threshold for net worth or liquid assets, the company told Business Insider. That's cheaper than every major fast-food chain in the US.Apr 24, 2019

Really...

🤔

Start a crematorium business. More people are opting to be cremated these days and cremations are projected to rise in the next few decades. 

35 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Start a crematorium business. More people are opting to be cremated these days and cremations are projected to rise in the next few decades. 

I can barely cook eggs. 

12 hours ago, Strike said:

I can barely cook eggs. 

I don’t think you need a degree in culinary arts to cremate a body. :dunno: