Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Sports teams are racist

Why is it that we can say a certain race is superior athletically and no one has an issue,  but as soon as we say that same race is far inferior intellectually (and have stats to back it up) we get hammered by a bunch of lefties?

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Why are STEM programs biased towards Asians? It’s disgusting. 

I would like to see some actual testing on the theory that different races think differently.

Now obviously there are outliers in every category, but if like to see data on stuff like this...

Nobody beats Asians at raw memorization. However, most of them cannot think abstractly at all. That tends to be whiteys strong suit.

You have lots of absolutely brilliant, technically proficient Asian musicians. Yo yo ma for prime example. But he don't write sh!t. He plays old dead white guy stuff.

It stands to reason that certain cultures train people to think differently. Western culture tends to prize free and creative thought and abstract problem solving. Or at least it did. That is not valued over here at all. 

Fact:  You cannot have an intellectual discussion on race.

I've stopped even trying.  I just live in my little bubble, take care of my family and try to treat each individual based on their own accord.

As soon as I hear a conversation on race, I just mentally check out.  

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Intelligence as a whole relates to average size

Asians have the smallest

Native Americans the largest

just saying

So 2 big heads arent better than one?

6 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Why is it that we can say a certain race is superior athletically and no one has an issue,  but as soon as we say that same race is far inferior intellectually (and have stats to back it up) we get hammered by a bunch of lefties?

👌

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bostonlager said:

People are sensitive when they are not in power.

4 hours ago, riversco said:

If you want to know who rules over you, find out whom you are not allowed to criticize.

You can’t criticize blacks and gays.  Are they ruling over us now?