Patriotsfatboy1

Kobe Bryant - Dead in helicopter crash

Damn man. I saw this a few minutes ago and been talking with my buddies about it. Has it been confirmed by anyone but TMZ? Sad to say, they aren’t the Best at being honest 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Damn man. I saw this a few minutes ago and been talking with my buddies about it. Has it been confirmed by anyone but TMZ? Sad to say, they aren’t the Best at being honest 

Variety confirming it.  They says officials have confirmed.

https://variety.com/2020/biz/news/kobe-bryant-dead-helicopter-crash-lakers-1203480844/

Wow.  That's crazy, and sad.  Lebron passed Kobe on the NBA all time scoring list last night.   What timing.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

ESPN has confirmed too

10 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Did TMZ break first with Michael Jackson's death?

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

ESPN has confirmed too

Yea I saw that others are reporting and confirming it now. Someone had mentioned TMZ Twitter was hacked again which was why I questioned it at first. We lost a focking legend today RIP

CBS Sports just cut in after the Maryland-Indiana game with the news.

RIP Kobe...

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Others died too. Just sayin.... :dunno:

ABC saying his daughters? Not seeing anything to confirm that.

One article states that he used helicopters regularly to avoid traffic.

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

One article states that he used helicopters regularly to avoid traffic.

Well documented.  He used to commute to home Lakers game when he was a player via helicopter.

3 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

ABC saying his daughters? Not seeing anything to confirm that.

I heard that and that reporter is mistaken. No one is saying that. I can guarantee you that it wasn’t his 4 daughters. Kobe, pilot and 3 others were supposedly killed.

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I heard that and that reporter is mistaken. No one is saying that. I can guarantee you that it wasn’t his 4 daughters. Kobe, pilot and 3 others were supposedly killed.

A lot more people saying his daughters were on board

Glad he spent time with family while retired. So unfortunate. Geez, you never know when it's your time. I wonder who else was on board? So sorry for his family.

Great talent. Unfortunate early death.

17 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Which one of the 5 are is the most important human?

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

A lot of people are stupid, too.

You got that right. Which is why I’m always hesitant to trust the news. Literally had a reporter say that during the cut from the pro bowl that his daughters were on board. So either they were or news focked up really bad (which I don’t doubt nowadays). Just wish they would focking clarify it

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You got that right. Which is why I’m always hesitant to trust the news. Literally had a reporter say that during the cut from the pro bowl that his daughters were on board. So either they were or news focked up really bad (which I don’t doubt nowadays). Just wish they would focking clarify it

That reporter was an idiot. He was in his car heading to the site, so he knew nothing 

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

That reporter was an idiot. He was in his car heading to the site, so he knew nothing 

Man there’s too many conflicting reports out right now. This is why I hate the news “must be first to report! I don’t care if it’s inaccurate! We need to be first and trending on Twitter!”. I’ve heard multiple things, including that Kobe is a licensed pilot and was flying the copter himself while his 4 daughters were on board 

Dude could flat out score the basketball. Hate the Lakers but respected Kobe's game. Throwback to the previous (better) era in the NBA before everyone was friends with everyone else

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Now Rick Fox was supposedly onboard 

Spoke too soon. His daughter said he wasn’t onboard. Now ABC is confirming that Kobe’s daughters weren’t onboard. This is why I hate the media. If you think the media wouldn’t lie to you then take this as a lesson 

28 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I'm no Lakers fan, but Kobe was always one of my favorites.  One of the few class acts in the NBA.

Kobe is/was known as being a complete azzwhole and he is/was very far from being a "class act". 

Great, great player though.  RIP

Just now, BufordT said:

Kobe is/was known as being a complete azzwhole and he is/was very far from being a "class act". 

Great, great player though.  RIP

Yep. At this time I feel worse for the pilot.

• Sad 1