Patriotsfatboy1

Kobe Bryant - Dead in helicopter crash

2 minutes ago, posty said:

One daughter on board...

I could see that. He went to games with the oldest one. I will wait until they actually identify everyone, though.

Was the hotel room and the chick he raped on board? Or the $4M ring he had to pay off to his wife to not sue his ass?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, posty said:

One daughter on board...

Yep just saw that. Went from 4 daughters to no daughters now to 1 daughter. 

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

TMZ reporting one daughter GiGi (13) was on the helicopter. She was going to practice 

See? This is why I have trust issues with the media. Shame that Kobe died but even worse his daughter did. Really feel bad for that family and the family of the others right now. Has to be horrible 

30 minutes ago, sderk said:

Which one of the 5 are is the most important human?

24 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:
13 minutes ago, sderk said:

Yep. At this time I feel worse for the pilot.

7 minutes ago, sderk said:

Was the hotel room and the chick he raped on board? Or the $4M ring he had to pay off to his wife to not sue his ass?

Is it his race?  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Is it his race?  

Is what race? As of now, there is known to be only one scumbag in the crash. How is this about race?

• Sad 1

Horrible. They jumped the gun on reporting all his daughters but, it was partially correct.

28 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Spoke too soon. His daughter said he wasn’t onboard. Now ABC is confirming that Kobe’s daughters weren’t onboard. This is why I hate the media. If you think the media wouldn’t lie to you then take this as a lesson 

You certainly are our resident expert on lieing.  :Thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

You certainly are our resident expert on lieing.  :Thumbsup:

And I can spot a lie a mile away ;)

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

And I can spot a lie a mile away ;)

And hunt it down and use it yourself. 

Kobe was congratulating Bron on Twitter during the game last night. Crazy.

I never liked Kobe much but he was an alltime great and a family man. Lost his daughter too.

Very sad.

20 years with the same team. He was that team. Respect him for staying with the same team through everything. Dude has issues (cheating and such) but his game was top notch. He was the only reason I tuned in for a lakers game. Always was fun to watch him play growing up. 

Wow, shocking.  wonder what caused the crash, not something you hear to often.  I'm a Cs fan, but always respected Kobe the player.

Raptors and Spurs ran out the first 24 second shot clock in honor of Kobe. Little things like that show you just how much he was appreciated by players of the game 

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Big oof if this is legit.  Sounds like she tried to say Knicks at first.  Or she is a closet grand wizard.:nono:

oops.

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Raptors and Spurs ran out the first 24 second shot clock in honor of Kobe. Little things like that show you just how much he was appreciated by players of the game 

Who cares this much for a rapist? Oh..... other NBA players. Got it.

And did they run out the 24 second clock 5 times? I mean, is only Bryant the focus here?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I really feel for Kobe's widow. The loss of husband and daughter. Sadly, she has to pull it together to put a funeral together and deal all the publicity. Rough times ahead.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Who cares this much for a rapist? Oh..... other NBA players. Got it.

And did they run out the 24 second clock 5 times? I mean, is only Bryant the focus here?

You can hate the guy all you want. His game was top notch and I loved watching him play as did others 

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Which geek posted this?

Damn man can you imagine seeing that, filming that, then finding out it was Kobe? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Damn man can you imagine seeing that, filming that, then finding out it was Kobe? 

Ya mean as opposed to another human being? Not hearing much sadness or tees & peas for the pilot by anyone. Just the rich famous guy.

Just now, lod001 said:

Ya mean as opposed to another human being? Not hearing much sadness or tees & peas for the pilot by anyone. Just the rich famous guy.

A lot of people are upset over the others who have died too. But we don’t even have names of those people. The whole thing is tragic but Kobe was the bigger name who impacted a lot more lives. People know him so of course they are gonna be sad he died. But the others weren’t exactly public figures. The whole thing is tragic

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

A lot of people are upset over the others who have died too. But we don’t even have names of those people. The whole thing is tragic but Kobe was the bigger name who impacted a lot more lives. People know him so of course they are gonna be sad he died. But the others weren’t exactly public figures. The whole thing is tragic

They probably weren't rapists either.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

They probably weren't rapists either.

Probably not. But I’m not gonna sh1t on a guy who literally just died with his daughter and others. Just not classy or respectful. I’ve seen a sh1t ton of memes about this which are funny as fock but I’d let the man be buried at least before talkin sh1t about him. 

This is why I avoid flying at all costs.  The engine started sputtering? Guarantee it wasn't maintenaced enough.  I don't worry about pilots really, but some of those ground crew guys are sketchy af.

RIP

34 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Which geek posted this?

I can't believe someone caught that.....crazy.

• Haha 1