Patriotsfatboy1

Kobe Bryant - Dead in helicopter crash

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Kobe being honored at pro bowl 

https://fbwat.ch/14bhJq6eNO8CFPbp

Sounds like the pro bowl organizers don't care that much about all the people who were murdered in Chicago or Baltimore last year.

Or all the murdered babies whose mothers didn't want them for that matter.

• Sad 2

That video isn’t of the crash...  There aren’t rock formations like that around where the chopper went down...

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

If it makes you feel any better, that isn't Kobe.

Oh....thanks!

If you’re in California now might be the time to get out. That whole state is just killin everybody. Fires, earthquakes, helicopters, gang violence, drugs, democrats, etc. 

• Haha 1

Bryant was killed to take the mind off of the impeachment defense this week. Pelosi had a hand in on this since after 21+ hours of terrible prosecution arguments it only took about 30 minutes for the defense to make them all look like fools (well, not that they didn't all look like fools in the first place).

• Sad 2

I watch about one NBA game a year outside of the playoffs. A few years ago while flipping channels I stumbled across Kobe's last game and decided to watch the second half. It turned into the greatest farewell performance you could ask for outside of a walk off ring. Sometimes you are aware of watching history being made, this was one of those times. Sad day for the sports world.

(Kobe dropped 60, including 13 unanswered in the final 2:30 to seal the win, and ended his career with ......... an assist. #MambaOut)

1 minute ago, Intense Observer said:

I watch about one NBA game a year outside of the playoffs. A few years ago while flipping channels I stumbled across Kobe's last game and decided to watch the second half. It turned into the greatest farewell performance you could ask for outside of a walk off ring. Sometimes you are aware of watching history being made, this was one of those times. Sad day for the sports world.

(Kobe dropped 60, including 13 unanswered in the final 2:30 to seal the win, and ended his career with ......... an assist. #MambaOut)

#MambeOut? :lol:

9 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Traveling has always been a problem in the NBA.

:first:

Never really liked Kobe but sad to hear him and his daughter died

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

Never really liked Kobe but sad to hear him and his daughter died

Not the other 3?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Not the other 3?

I dont even know who the other 3 are. They wont say

40 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

If you’re in California now might be the time to get out. That whole state is just killin everybody. Fires, earthquakes, helicopters, gang violence, drugs, democrats, etc. 

Learn to Swim

1 minute ago, shotsup said:

Learn to Swim

Tool!!!!!

2 minutes ago, shotsup said:

Learn to Swim

Someone commented on a photo of the helicopter “Michael Jordan was the one who could fly” 

Too soon but still funny lol 

Very sad, one of the only NBA players I liked.

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Probably not. But I’m not gonna sh1t on a guy who literally just died with his daughter and others. Just not classy or respectful. I’ve seen a sh1t ton of memes about this which are funny as fock but I’d let the man be buried at least before talkin sh1t about him. 

Memes joking about his death?

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Memes joking about his death?

Yea like what I said above about the guy commenting under a picture of Kobe’s crashed helicopter “Michael Jordan was the one who could fly” 

34 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I started a GoFundMe to give sderk helicopter rides.   

The best MDC type reply to this is...…..

……"Triggered".....

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yea like what I said above about the guy commenting under a picture of Kobe’s crashed helicopter “Michael Jordan was the one who could fly” 

Awesome. Must be sweet to make a viral joke about an incident where a 13 year old girl died a few hours after it happens.

Awesome. Must be sweet to make a viral joke about an incident where a 13 year old girl died a few hours after it happens.

There’s quite a few people doing it. Like I said, I saw a lot of memes about it. No class 

Why did you highlight a 13 year old girl rather than all of them? You care more about 13 year old girls?

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, sderk said:

Why did you highlight a 13 year old girl rather than all of them? You care more about 13 year old girls?

We care about you too Jennifer.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

All these people hanging around outside the arena spreading coronavirus. What do you do? Stand there and weep for a guy that didn't know you even existed? All of them are taking selfies of themselves and the other losers there. Go home.

Let’s see how the woke, #metoo easily offended left handles Kobe’s death tonight at the Grammys. Let’s face it, no matter how you slice it, what happened with that 19 year old girl was not cool. 

• Like 1

Great job firefighters. You are all heroes, risking your lives.

...flames that spread a quarter acre were put out by 10:30. The fire department reported no survivors.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Kobe was congratulating Bron on Twitter during the game last night. Crazy.

I never liked Kobe much but he was an alltime great and a family man. Lost his daughter too.

Very sad.

Family man? He rape-cheated on his wife with a teenager, then paid them both off to shut them up.  

I don’t wish death on anyone, but let’s not pretend he was always a stand up guy.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The grammys are revising their program on the fly due to kobe...

Im almost curious to see who can do the loudest most over the top sadness...dropping to knees...looking up at god...

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Family man? He rape-cheated on his wife with a teenager, then paid them both off to shut them up.  

I don’t wish death on anyone, but let’s not pretend he was always a stand up guy.  

I realized how that came off as I typed it. I just meant that he had kids and this hurts them too.

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Grammy's are going on?

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I realized how that came off as I typed it. I just meant that he had kids and this hurts them too.

Noted.  Carry on.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Im almost curious to see who can do the loudest most over the top sadness...dropping to knees...looking up at god...

Might be worth watching how they give out their tees & peas to ALL the victims of this crash. 

How much is his rookie card gong for tonight on Ebay? Looks like we got one asking $149k. a couple brand new listings for 100k.  Strike while the iron is hot.

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let’s see how the woke, #metoo easily offended left handles Kobe’s death tonight at the Grammys. Let’s face it, no matter how you slice it, what happened with that 19 year old girl was not cool. 

If they had any balls they’d bring Ricky Gervais in to say a few words about Kobe.

And the teenager.