Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Rams, Browns and Falcons all getting new uniforms

Falcons surprised with a new uniform announcement.  I had no idea that was coming. 

I found a fan Rams redesign that did things I had never seen before.  It had a dark blue stripe on a gold helmet.  Its got a innovative take on an all white uniform by having very light logo shading on the jersey and pants. 

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/wp-content/slideshow/2014/02/nfl-concept-alternate-uniforms-by-mr-design-junkie-are-awesome/medium/Rams-concept-alternate-uniforms.jpeg

I recently saw a brilliant new fan design for the Browns.  Its so hard to make Browns and Orange work, so they added light brown as a third color.  So you get a brown helmet with a large light brown stripe running down the middle.  The large stripe is bordered by two thin orange stripes.

https://i.imgur.com/pImYkwj.png

I haven't found anything decent for the Falcons.  They are like the Cardinals, there isn't much you can do with a bird logo, so they made the uniform all angular with red panels and black panels scattered about.  About the only thing you can do is go basic and revert back to the old style from the 1970s.

The rams one is tolerable. Personally I don't like these ultra modern uniforms that we get these days, but whatever.

That browns helmet is the most God awful thing I've ever seen. I'd say they should be cursed to never win anything if they adopt it, but it's the browns, so redundant. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Browns need new owners more than a helmet

Well they wont get new owners, but new uniforms are imminent for Cleveland.

The Rams should go back to some variation of the blue and yellow (as opposed to gold). That was a great look. I’m sure they’ll go modern and fock it up because it’s Los Angeles.

I’ll be the one who likes the Browns traditional uniforms. Simple and classic. Get rid of the “Browns” word mark and other unnecessary updates and you’re fine. If they’re going to adopt a logo the bulldog is a lot better than the elf.

Falcons uniforms have always sucked but primary red and toning down the black would be an improvement. They look straight out of the “black for black sake” 1990s.

that browns pic you posted looks like someone whipped it up in 3 minutes.

rams should go back to early greatest show on turf.