Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Joy Villa - Trump 2020

Just now, Strike said:

She's been doing this since before he was elected.

Yup and it's the only time I ever hear about her.

Beautiful black woman supporting Trump. Man, that has got to be sending hairy manbutt ugly Mad Maxine spinning like a tazmanian devil.

The great thing is they all just have to sit there and eat their own sh1t because she's a black woman supporting Trump for the world to see. 

I see she's got some native american in her as well. Crazy Warren has to be steamed at that. 

Knows he stuff as well. That's gotta send Shifty Schiff thru the roof as he mumbles and stumbles towards a defeat.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Strike said:

I think I read it somewhere else , but the source was extremely unreliable. 

40 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Beautiful black woman supporting Trump. Man, that has got to be sending hairy manbutt ugly Mad Maxine spinning like a tazmanian devil.

The great thing is they all just have to sit there and eat their own sh1t because she's a black woman supporting Trump for the world to see. 

I see she's got some native american in her as well. Crazy Warren has to be steamed at that. 

Knows he stuff as well. That's gotta send Shifty Schiff thru the roof as he mumbles and stumbles towards a defeat.

She said in the first minute of that video she is pro muslim and supports more muslims coming here, seems like a dumb biotch to me.  Wheres the part where she "knows her stuff" so I can hear it?  Classic pandering. 

How is it the 2 most miserable people in the USA are named Joy and Whoppi?

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this woman without a doubt wood be the most fun time in bed

That hair tho

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

That hair tho

I like it, I think its sexy, always had a thing for Foxy Brown and Lauryn Hill

I guess its kinda the if I am going black I want the whole experience

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I like it, I think its sexy, always had a thing for Foxy Brown and Lauryn Hill

She's a pro immigrant LA retard pandering to low IQ Trumpers, not surprised the Conservative, Inc  crowd likes her

She's a Scientologist, progressive Bernie supporter but she puts on a dress and you all eat it up 😂

sHeS jUsT lIkE uS

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Strike said:

Was that before or after she supported Bernie in 2016?

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

She's a pro immigrant LA retard pandering to low IQ Trumpers, not surprised the Conservative, Inc  crowd likes her

sHeS jUsT lIkE uS

I dont care what she supported, shes voting red now, and I think shes hot, fock off

I

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I dont care what she supported, shes voting red now, and I think shes hot, fock off

I

That's what she says, she prolly still votes blue, it's just easy money from the Trumpers, can't really blame her it's smart

Scientologist Bernie supporter... You can't just change your core beliefs in an instance like that. 

How is it easy money from Trumpers?  You're risking your career pretending to support Trump in Hollywood.

I do think it's a joke, but she's fine.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

How is it easy money from Trumpers?  You're risking your career pretending to support Trump in Hollywood.

I do think it's a joke, but she's fine.

That is her career, no one even knows who the hell she is outside of politics, all her stuff is political related and liberals don't listen to her. She saw an easy cash grab and took advantage of it.

She was a huge progressive in 2016 and is now a based "conservative"? Give me a break

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

That is her career, no one even knows who the hell she is outside of politics, all her stuff is political related and liberals don't listen to her. She saw an easy cash grab and took advantage of it.

She was a huge progressive in 2016 and is now a based "conservative"? Give me a break

so was Candace Owens

so was Brandon Tatum

so was Kanye

celebrities get caught up in the liberal world, and some of them see the wrongs and change

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Just some history for ya. Trump was a democrat at one time. 

12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

That is her career, no one even knows who the hell she is outside of politics, all her stuff is political related and liberals don't listen to her. 

Bingo

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so was Candace Owens

so was Brandon Tatum

so was Kanye

celebrities get caught up in the liberal world, and some of them see the wrongs and change

Candace Owens said she wasn't interested in politics until the 2016 cycle, but would've previously said she was liberal, but she didn't really know what that meant at the time, which is much different than actively supporting Bernie Sanders

Who?

You actually buy all the sh!t Kanye is saying?

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

he doesnt like anyone to the left of David Duke

Nah, I'm a Robert Taft type Republican

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Candace Owens said she wasn't interested in politics until the 2016 cycle, but would've previously said she was liberal, but she didn't really know what that meant at the time, which is much different than actively supporting Bernie Sanders

Who?

You actually buy all the sh!t Kanye is saying?

yes I believe Kanye, cause why not, hes helping the red side regardless

Brandon Tatum is a youtuber black conservative who was once a liberal

Candace supported BLM once upon a time, cant be more woke than that

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

cool, you support a dead guy

Cool, all the celebs and pundits you listen to were previously libs, maybe you are one

31 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Cool, all the celebs and pundits you listen to were previously libs, maybe you are one

I voted for Perot in 92, Clinton in 96, Gore in 00, Bush in 04, Obama in 08, Romney in 12, and Trump in 16

I am a conservative centrist

and no not all, most of the rest of the people I listen to have always been conservatives

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I voted for Perot in 92, Clinton in 96, Gore in 00, Bush in 04, Obama in 08, Romney in 12, and Trump in 16

and no not all, most of the rest of the people I listen to have always been conservatives

What’s so funny about that is at one time I thought there was a huge difference between Bush, Romney and Obama. Man how things have come to light. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s so funny about that is at one time I thought there was a huge difference between Bush, Romney and Obama. Man how things have come to light. 

right? I agree

I voted for Bush cause after 911 I thought he did a good job, but I never liked Mccain, and Then Obama was so divisive, and I liked Romney's charisma and seemed wholesome

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You fvcked up that hussein vote.

35 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You fvcked up that hussein vote.

I fell for the white guilt, I am in Cali so thankfully it didnt matter

I literally had my two best friends who were like if you dont vote for him your a racist, and I didnt like Mccain anyways, I would have voted for Romney

So, it's cool if celebrities and athletes talk about politics if they support Trump but they are a bunch of no talent a$$ clowns if they don't?  That sounds about right.

59 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So, it's cool if celebrities and athletes talk about politics if they support Trump but they are a bunch of no talent a$$ clowns if they don't?  That sounds about right.

You are missing everything. Compare what this chick did (look hot in a Trump dress) vs. DeNiro acting like a raging lunatic. Go figure, Trump supporter has class, Trump hater has venom oozing out of his every action.