Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Fantastic,Super Bowl ads getting political and more

It's the result of the players and owners agreeing to conditions to which there won't be any more players kneeling for the National Anthem.  Goes back to what I said should have happened at the beginning... the players should have been ignored.  Mocked really, and the no one should have said anything about boycotting or turning off the tv.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was thinking about buying a local spot.  $3k for 30 secs :dunno:

I did not watch the playoffs, will likely avoid watching the super bowl, this kind of excrement cements that plan.....and once I find out the company behind it, ensures I spend my money elsewhere as with Nike and Gillette....

30 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I did not watch the playoffs

You didn’t miss much.

The US media is slowly becoming "soviet" in his behavior.

They are quietly reaching a point where they have enough alternate revenue streams so they they are immune to public opinion.   Being a ratings hit is becoming less and less important.  They can sell merchandising, or get propped up by massive corporations that allocate a tiny amount of their budget to fund them via commercials.  That means they can start pumping out TV shows and films that are pure raw propaganda for the democrats.  Its slowly starting to resemble more and more the state TV seen in Soviet Russia.  

16 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

I was thinking about buying a local spot.  $3k for 30 secs :dunno:

Just my .02 from all my marketing experience but with this game featuring our local team,I see a lot more breaks during commercials in that most everyone cares about the game and will not want to miss any of it.

You guys crack me up.  If it was a pro-Trump commercial you guys would be in here talking about how great it is that the libs are getting MAGA'd all over their faces.  But since you don't agree with the politics you "need a break from it".

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Kanil said:

You guys crack me up.  If it was a pro-Trump commercial you guys would be in here talking about how great it is that the libs are getting MAGA'd all over their faces.  But since you don't agree with the politics you "need a break from it".

Trump is going to have a commercial too.I still want a break from all of it.

Why don't they just but airtime in local markets?

On 1/27/2020 at 1:38 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

It's the result of the players and owners agreeing to conditions to which there won't be any more players kneeling for the National Anthem.  Goes back to what I said should have happened at the beginning... the players should have been ignored.  Mocked really, and the no one should have said anything about boycotting or turning off the tv.

Its hilarious that democrat propaganda is pervasive in media in all forms, and its failing badly, so the OBVIOUS fix in their minds is to pollute the Super Bowl with it as well!

Glad I watch it in a bar. Haven’t seen these adds in a long time. If I were at home I would record it and wait a half hour so I could zip through the commercials and some of half time 

Trump should do an ad like this.

The narrator says "we know your leisure time is important, and you don't want to hear politics during the super bowl. So. Enjoy this."

Then follows a montage of sh!t being blown up, hot girls in American flag bikinis, and fighter jets.

Then just a sponsored by your president graphic at the end. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Trump should do an ad like this.

The narrator says "we know your leisure time is important, and you don't want to hear politics during the super bowl. So. Enjoy this."

Then follows a montage of sh!t being blown up, hot girls in American flag bikinis, and fighter jets.

Then just a sponsored by your president graphic at the end. 

And this as the background song during montage

• Thanks 1

Hopefully, this is the only thread we have that is talking about Super Bowl commercials.