Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Not Tired of this WINNING!!!

Illinois, the most bankrupt state in the union, ranked 50th in fiscal health, has a separate court order blocking the policy. 

When it comes to giving away money they don't have, liberals...

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Illinois, the most bankrupt state in the union, ranked 50th in fiscal health, has a separate court order blocking the policy. 

When it comes to giving away money they don't have, liberals...

Since the supreme Court just ruled on this I would assume that the Illinois court order is now vacated, correct?

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Since the supreme Court just ruled on this I would assume that the Illinois court order is now vacated, correct?

No idea.  Just from the article it stated:  It does not affect Illinois, where a separate court order has blocked the policy.

21 minutes ago, fandandy said:

No idea.  Just from the article it stated:  It does not affect Illinois, where a separate court order has blocked the policy.

This is confusing.... Do they need to rule on each court order separate?

It was LAW already. SC had no choice save the 4 shitbag focks that hate America. . Disgusting it had to get to the SC. 

This is really good. Chain migration ended. Now end work visas, all refugees programs and deport the ones that are here now.

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

This is really good. Chain migration ended. Now end work visas, all refugees programs and deport the ones that are here now

What an awesome president/SCOTUS tag team we have. Replace Trump with President Hillary and this is 6-3 the other way.

Hopefully Ruth Walking Corpseburg and Stephen Breyer wind up in a box retire sometime in the next five years. It'd be nice to see Trump get two more SCOTUS appointments.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

Why are you guys asking me stuff?  I'm an idiot.  Ask someone else.

Well played, fandany...Well played :cheers:

8 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

This is really good. Chain migration ended. Now end work visas, all refugees programs and deport the ones that are here now.

Does that mean his wife's family has to leave :(

:thumbsup:

MAWA

I think the ruling is a good thing.  It does not rule on the law at all.  It just rules against the proliferation of lower courts issuing injunctions/stays that are not pertinent to the parties.  In other words, it is a rebuke for judges legislating from the bench, which has been a growing problem.

Here is what could be interesting.  All of these judges that Trump is putting in, could be looking to do the same thing in the future.  Now you have precedent by SCOTUS, so it will be interesting to see if they remain consistent.  

Carlos Guevara, senior policy advisor at UnidosUS, said the rule "will reshape the immigrant demographics to become both richer and whiter."

I see nothing wrong with this. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Carlos Guevara, senior policy advisor at UnidosUS, said the rule "will reshape the immigrant demographics to become both richer and whiter."

I see nothing wrong with this. 

I also don't think that it is that much of a radical change.  There have been provisions ensuring that immigrants aren't just coming here to live off the government's teet for many years.  They just clarified the rules to ensure that it also took into account support programs that are not based on cash.  

9 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

Does that mean his wife's family has to leave :(

No, but hopefully Obama has to leave 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

No, but hopefully Obama has to leave 

Nothing better. Send him back to Kenya or wherever that low life came from.

Uncle stupid at it again. 4 more years of MAGA coming 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-joe-biden-puts-hands-on-voter-tells-him-to-go-vote-for-someone-else?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

The arrogance of this shitheel is hilarious. Finger in the chest tough guy. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I'd need bail money 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

It’s like these clown candidates are trying their best to keep Iowa Red. 

I don’t think so. They aren’t trying. It just comes natural to them.