Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

CNN - Don Lemon - Trump

Recommended Posts

CNN and Don Lemon just gifted Trump a boost in voter support and turnout.   Democrats - If you don't learn from your past mistakes (2016) you are bound to repeat them. :duh:

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CNN just saved the Trump campaign some advertising money.  They just need to run that clip and simply add some text before and after.  No need for a fancy expensive commercial. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DonS said:

CNN just saved the Trump campaign some advertising money.  They just need to run that clip and simply add some text before and after.  No need for a fancy expensive commercial. 

I have a feeling you will see this clip a lot going forward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait to see this muslim, f@g, and floppy eared moron crying on election night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even you are a raging die hard Liberal, you may think, haha that is funny and true.....BUUUUT we are trying to win an election here in 9 months so pissing off a huge segment of the country is pretty freaking stupid.  :doh:

These University elite, Hollywood, Wall Street, media and DC lifer's simply cannot fathom a world outside of their little bubble.  It was the mistake Hillary made....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don Lemon can laugh at Trump supporters all he wants, but at the end of the day, he's the one who likes to have his buttholle played with by men.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of their laughing was fake. It was just a cover for those 3 in that video being upset that Trump is president. 

I'd bet that 2 of those 3 gigglers have molested boys ages 5-9.    And the other one has sucked more cack than Jenna Jamison. 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

A lot of their laughing was fake. It was just a cover for those 3 in that video being upset that Trump is president. 

I'd bet that 2 of those 3 gigglers have molested boys ages 5-9.    And the other one has sucked more cack than Jenna Jamison. 


 

Jenna.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenna_Jameson#/media/File:Jenna_Jameson_Jan12_2007.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Useless beings with male parts.  Not one of them is a man of any sort. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine a fox panel making remarks like that about Obama’s inner city base?. If you’re a straight white male and still voting with the left you are a cuck, no two ways about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine a fox panel making remarks like that about Obama’s inner city base?. If you’re a straight white male and still voting with the left you are a cuck, no two ways about it. 

 


The left would be screaming for Trumps head and depicting him with his head cut off.

Oh.
Wait.

They already did that "because mad".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Even you are a raging die hard Liberal, you may think, haha that is funny and true.....BUUUUT we are trying to win an election here in 9 months so pissing off a huge segment of the country is pretty freaking stupid.  :doh:

These University elite, Hollywood, Wall Street, media and DC lifer's simply cannot fathom a world outside of their little bubble.  It was the mistake Hillary made....

The left isn't running on any ideas, just "Trump is bad!" and "Beat Trump!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s nice that the goat fuker can say all these things about Americans. Because I’m sure he’s all over Al Jazeera talking about all the ignorance in whatever shithole he or his parents left behind. He’s from a culture that has built nothing despite having an abundance of the greatest natural resource,  besides food, in history. He should tell us all about  the smart guys over there that stone rape victims, mutilate young girls sex organs and throw queers off of roofs. Yeah, Trump voters are the ignorant ones. Coward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The white guy on there making fun of white people is such a cuck traitor. Sitting there dogging your own race with a h0mo and a rag head.  Someone should beat Don Lemon over his head with a bible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

wow...just wow....

 

WTF?? How much momey do you really need? Coming out of Lemon's mouth. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Obama has an 8 million dollar home in Martha's Vineyard. At least that much for me but I would settle for Bernie's three homes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

wow...just wow....

 

I don’t mind paying more in taxes. I don’t like it. Well, which is it?
 

Someone spent $20k on a dunebuggy...OMG. They’re rich!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

HOW DARE PEOPLE WORK HARD FOR THEIR MONEY AND BUY WHAT THEY WANT!!!!!!!

"Maybe 1 less $20,000 ATV. Or 1 less fancy car...."

Would love to know what that dude spends on his wardrobe. I would bet money that dude has over 100k in his clothing alone. That's how a brother rolls when he got 10mil in the bank. 

Funny how I never hear him criticize liberal rich people who move to florida for tax reasons. Or black sports players who buy mansions, multiple cars, 10s of thousands of dollars on jewelry. 

But no bueno when some white dude buys an ATV. It's only OMG!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This type of spending is the best thing for the poor. For every dollar they spend on fuel, tires, parts that dollar bounces around the economy like 6 times creating more tax revenue and jobs. The other way, just giving it to the Government does nothing. Poor black communities that never improve and the deficit are proof of that fact. Add to it companies moving, people moving out of high tax areas creating even larger pockets of poor.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

This type of spending is the best thing for the poor. For every dollar they spend on fuel, tires, parts that dollar bounces around the economy like 6 times creating more tax revenue and jobs. The other way, just giving it to the Government does nothing. Poor black communities that never improve and the deficit are proof of that fact. Add to it companies moving, people moving out of high tax areas creating even larger pockets of poor.  

 

 

Lemon understands how things work in this country about as much Killary understands how it feels like to not have blood on her hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The left leaders -- like...big tech leaders...cnn hosts....celebs...athletes...etc... play the "poor us" as though they are "just like their constituents"  like "hey...all of us are suffering and in this together" and "we all need to vote vs the evil, money hungry, privileged right"


The crazy thing is...the "liberal regular ol' joes" buy into this hook line and sinker.  The light bulb NEVER comes on. "Wait a minute....are Lebron James, Don Lemon, Beyonce,  Patrick Mahommes really suffering like they pretend 'we all are' ?"      They don't even focking seeing it.   Blinded by things the liberal find important.  (Gee! I wonder if Kaitlyn Jenner is gonna be on a tv channel tonight!?"

Instead..."Lebron is just like me"  lol. 

Celebs are focking useless, and provide nothing necessary for the public, but the public (libs) are so focking interested in what celebs are doing. "Gosh, I wonder what Justin Bieber is up to today?!"  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor donny has to suffer in that impoverished Harlem lifestyle. And in one of the videos, they were laughing at rich people walking around sipping their lattes (last sentence - I guess donny was making fun of his own boyfriend). 

 

UPDATED Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 7:37 p.m.: One of the perks of being engaged to a real estate broker comes when it’s time to move.

CNN anchor Don Lemon is about to find out first-hand, as he and his fiancé, Douglas Elliman broker Tim Malone, look for their new digs and sell their home.

The couple’s two-bedroom condo in Harlem is up for sale, asking $1.75 million and, of course, Malone is handling the listing.

The 1,404-square-foot apartment includes a chef’s kitchen, wall-to-ceiling windows in the master bedroom and a walk-in shower and tub in the master bath. Lemon and Malone converted the unit from its original three-bedroom layout into a two-bed with a larger living room.

Lemon bought the unit in 2013 for just under $1.5 million and has a more than $1 million mortgage on the property, public records show.

Their unit, 11B, is on the eleventh floor of RGS Holdings’ 89-unit condo at 2280 Frederick Douglass Boulevard. The 12-story building demanded the highest prices in the neighborhood as closing began back in 2010 and 2011.

Malone, whose office is on the Upper East Side, usually walks over an hour to work everyday while making calls and sipping a latte.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never heard him talk before.   He sounds pretty dumb.  I guess he's gay too?  Makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's appealing to white women's feelings with husbands that make bank. It's focking pathetic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nobody said:

I've never heard him talk before.   He sounds pretty dumb.  I guess he's gay too?  Makes sense.

Gotta be qweer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

The left leaders -- like...big tech leaders...cnn hosts....celebs...athletes...etc... play the "poor us" as though they are "just like their constituents"  like "hey...all of us are suffering and in this together" and "we all need to vote vs the evil, money hungry, privileged right"


The crazy thing is...the "liberal regular ol' joes" buy into this hook line and sinker.  The light bulb NEVER comes on. "Wait a minute....are Lebron James, Don Lemon, Beyonce,  Patrick Mahommes really suffering like they pretend 'we all are' ?"      They don't even focking seeing it.   Blinded by things the liberal find important.  (Gee! I wonder if Kaitlyn Jenner is gonna be on a tv channel tonight!?"

Instead..."Lebron is just like me"  lol. 

Celebs are focking useless, and provide nothing necessary for the public, but the public (libs) are so focking interested in what celebs are doing. "Gosh, I wonder what Justin Bieber is up to today?!"  

 

 

Nailed it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you don’t work hard for your money you don’t respect it. That’s Lemons guilt talking. He knows why he is where he is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it was a gay art car parade with people spending 15K to make the car look like a Penus pump he would be head over heels. He would not question their spending on two pump looking cars or a car that looked like a pink rabbit shower slipper. Lemon is compacted full of shLt and he knows it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So donny lemon decides to go on the air and play a video of a guy who says he really enjoys his ATV. That he worked hard in his life and has earned it. lemon then talks seemingly  endlessly about how the guy could probably buy less stuff and stop acting so greedy.

"Come on, I think you could do with one less $20,000 ATV or one less fancy car." lemon said.

But let's compare that to someone lemonhead doesn't want to talk about.

Not only does lebron james own 3 mansions here in the US that total over $50 million in purchasing costs (imagine the property taxes and upkeep in addition to that), but he allows entertainment shows to highlight all the features of each mansion and show them off to the public incliding talking about the cost of all of them. Look through the video below, and tell me if owning a f*cking ATV is such a big deal now lemon. That ATV probably wouldn't buy a couch in one of james' mansions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lemon is a sad depiction of a person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×