Sign in to follow this  
edjr

If Tiger married Vanessa Bryant instead of instead of Elin

Would be have passed Jack by now for most majors?

Sadly for Tiger, he married a girl that cared he cheated

Elin was gorgeous and knew she could have many other suitors. 

Vanessa- very meh and I'm surprised Kobe didn't have a much hotter wife. 

That said, I think Tiger's decline was due to the velocity of his swing and the impact it had on his back/body as a whole, so no, I do not think he would have surpassed Jack. 

Note to women. I know you don't understand this, but if you marry a professional athlete especially one who is a super star. They are going to cheat on you. I'm not saying it's right, but that is what's going to happen. You get the name, the fame and the security of being married. Just know you are will never be enough for them.

59 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Note to women. I know you don't understand this, but if you marry a professional athlete especially one who is a super star. They are going to cheat on you. I'm not saying it's right, but that is what's going to happen. You get the name, the fame and the security of being married. Just know you are will never be enough for them.

Note to women. If you marry a guy that is ever hit on by any other woman, he will cheat on you. If you don't want to be cheated on, marry sloth.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I remember reading that Steve McQueen once said that he “had” to have sex five times a day. So Steve, what did you do when you were broke and not famous? He should have said I want to have sex five times a day and now I can. 

18 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

That said, I think Tiger's decline was due to the velocity of his swing and the impact it had on his back/body as a whole, so no, I do not think he would have surpassed Jack. 

TW was destined to self destruct. He could of chosen tennis, baseball or bowling - wouldn't  have mattered.... He was a time bomb in waiting.

16 minutes ago, edjr said:

Not to women. If you marry a guy that is ever hit on by any other woman, he will cheat on you. If you don't want to be cheated on, marry sloth.

I think Vanessa Bryant is gorgeous, especially when she was younger with light brown hair. Yes, Elin is also beautiful. I think both are equally attractive. I'd bet though that Vanessa will keep her looks longer than Elin.

26 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Elin was gorgeous and knew she could have many other suitors. 

Vanessa- very meh and I'm surprised Kobe didn't have a much hotter wife. 

Yep..Tiger wanted to be a Navy Seal and destroyed his back in the process.

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Yep..Tiger wanted to be a Navy Seal and destroyed his back in the process.

Tried to destroy his d1ck too. did you see some of those beasts?

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

I think Vanessa Bryant is gorgeous, especially when she was younger with light brown hair. Yes, Elin is also beautiful. I think both are equally attractive. I'd bet though that Vanessa will keep her looks longer than Elin.

Both are worth over a $100m - I'm guessing both will hold up ok.

13 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

TW was destined to self destruct. He could of chosen tennis, baseball or bowling - wouldn't  have mattered.... He was a time bomb in waiting.

His Dad focked him up good.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, edjr said:

Not to women. If you marry a guy that is ever hit on by any other woman, he will cheat on you. If you don't want to be cheated on, marry sloth.

This is true too.

He went in his slump when he switched from proven titleist to the garbage Nike tried to produce. 

It was the equipment.  

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He went in his slump when he switched from proven titleist to the garbage Nike tried to produce. 

It was the equipment. 

TW switched to the Nike ball in May 2000 - won 3 majors with it that year.

TW switched to the Nike driver in 2002, Nike irons in 2003 - he won 8 of his 15 majors with Nike sticks.

5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

TW switched to the Nike driver in 2002, Nike irons in 2003 - he won 8 of his 15 majors with Nike sticks.

Maybe he meant that Nike 5 iron he took to the face? :dunno:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

You'll have to forgive drobeski, Nike is pro-black people, so he hates them

1 minute ago, edjr said:

9 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

They still suck. 

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

The reason you hate tiger is because he's black. It's the reason most of you do. 

Some is jealously also. 

Its beyond obvious you're a racist scumbag. 

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Maybe he meant that Nike 5 iron he took to the face? :dunno:

It was actually a 9 iron, and from what I've heard - she thinned it. 😆

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

The reason you hate tiger is because he's black. 

I only half hate him

Just now, edjr said:

I only half hate him

The Asian part ? 

It's not tigers fault you cant tan. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

They still suck. 

The Nike metal woods were Gawd awful - they even sounded like shiit... I loved the blades though - would have played them (too) but didn't want to shoot 85 all the time.

And WTF was that Sasquatch thing? FFS, if not for the Cleveland VAS irons - would have been the ugliest stick to ever be produced.

Just now, Cruzer said:

The Nike metal woods were Gawd awful - they even sounded like shiit... I loved the blades though - would have played them but didn't want to shoot 85 all the time.

And WTF was that Sasquatch thing? FFS, if not for the Cleveland VAS irons - would have been the ugliest stick to ever be produced.

played with a dude that hit a nike driver, always sounded like he was hitting the ball with an aluminum bat

• Like 1

You know, you all have serious issues, like a psychosis and obsession that you cannot see any person outside of their color. Have you ever travelled out of the United States?? I mean, you all need to go somewhere else, not South Africa, but like London where there is less focus on skin color. (Shocking, racism is less in London from what I hear.)

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

The Nike metal woods were Gawd awful - they even sounded like shiit... I loved the blades though - would have played them but didn't want to shoot 85 all the time.

They are out if the club making business now, correct ? 

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

They are out if the club making business now, correct ? 

Yea... Once you lose Tiger and Rory - you're history.

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

You know, you all have serious issues, like a psychosis and obsession that you cannot see any person outside of their color. Have you ever travelled out of the United States?? I mean, you all need to go somewhere else, not South Africa, but like London where there is less focus on skin color. (Shocking, racism is less in London from what I hear.)

Uhhhh, Brexit? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uhhhh, Brexit? 

Oh yeah, lol!!

46 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Its drobeski...Just leave him be....Better that way

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Tiger has recurring Sarno disease; it's in his head and started when the SHTF in his personal life.  

1 hour ago, peenie said:

IMO Vanessa has a prettier face but Elin has the better body, and one that will stand the test of time.  Vanessa looks like she is a double cheeseburger away from Fat City.  Edge goes to Elin.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Tiger has recurring Sarno disease; it's in his head and started when the SHTF in his personal life.  

IMO Vanessa has a prettier face but Elin has the better body, and one that will stand the test of time.  Vanessa looks like she is a double cheeseburger away from Fat City.  Edge goes to Elin.

Elin is pregs again too

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Agreed.