Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Georgia is about to kill someone and man is it fishy.

I am pro death penalty. As a matter of fact I toured the spot he is going to be killed at as a kid....FOR A CLASS TOUR. Thats not a joke. 30 plus years ago. When they say coming to you from Atlanta they are talking about live updates from death row in Jackson. I caught the biggest catfish of my life a half a mile from here in a river that you wouldn't be able to pronounce if I told ya anyway. lol

Thatttttt being said. This. This seems super suspicious to me. The ONLY reason why they would not do DNA testing on the evidence would be because they either fear or know that they have the wrong guy and are willing to send him to his death for something outside observers would see as a super weak case. 

https://news.yahoo.com/georgia-man-set-executed-killings-061421936.html?soc_src=community&soc_trk=fb

Overwhelming.. circumstantial evidence including the fact he was violent in the past to his wife.....annndddddd they will not run a DNA test on the evidence? No witnesses. The cops only looked at him as a suspect and the prosecutor packed the jury? No murder weapon. No gunshot residue. And after beating his wife to death with the butt of the shotgun he had no blood evidence on him.

We are a one armed man away from fugitive.

6 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I am pro death penalty. As a matter of fact I toured the spot he is going to be killed at as a kid....FOR A CLASS TOUR. Thats not a joke. 30 plus years ago. When they say coming to you from Atlanta they are talking about live updates from death row in Jackson. I caught the biggest catfish of my life a half a mile from here in a river that you wouldn't be able to pronounce if I told ya anyway. lol

Thatttttt being said. This. This seems super suspicious to me. The ONLY reason why they would not do DNA testing on the evidence would be because they either fear or know that they have the wrong guy and are willing to send him to his death for something outside observers would see as a super weak case. 

https://news.yahoo.com/georgia-man-set-executed-killings-061421936.html?soc_src=community&soc_trk=fb

Overwhelming.. circumstantial evidence including the fact he was violent in the past to his wife.....annndddddd they will not run a DNA test on the evidence? No witnesses. The cops only looked at him as a suspect and the prosecutor packed the jury? No murder weapon. No gunshot residue. And after beating his wife to death with the butt of the shotgun he had no blood evidence on him.

That is my biggest concern with the death penalty.  Especially now with all of the documentaries I've been watching.  There are too many errors made yet.

9 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

There isn't a lot about this case on the 'net.  Most sources are just regurgitating the same AP story.  So, it doesn't seem like it's that controversial a case.  I find it curious that it's just getting publicity now that he's about to be executed.  BTW the accusation is not that the prosecutors packed the jury.  It's that they packed the grand jury.  And it's just that.  An accusation.  Given all the games defense attorneys in death penalty cases play I'll take the accusation with a grain of salt.  Oh, and he's dead now so doesn't really matter.

Beat his ex-wife, threatened to kill her on numerous occasions. If valid, I got no problem with him being executed. He made his coffin and now he can rot in it.

On 1/29/2020 at 1:57 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

That is my biggest concern with the death penalty.  Especially now with all of the documentaries I've been watching.  There are too many errors made yet.

Yep..Just lock em up forever.  Works for me

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Until they kill a guard.  And yes, it's happened. 

Just now, supermike80 said:

That's be fine except hard working Americans are not getting free health care and free internet like these losers. They should all be in prisons so horrific that you wished you were dead instead. The problem is that we don't make prison a deterrent like we could.

Was anything taken, stolen form the home? Was she sexually assaulted?

Motive is a big factor for me. And who outside this dude wanted them dead? With no signs of a robbery and a history of him beating her already - seems to make sense to me.

I'm okay with the Death Penalty. But in cases where one is convicted solely on circumstantial evidence - I'd prefer to incarcerate for life, with no chance for parole.

21 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

It's possible new evidence surfaces and they get proven innocent as well.

32 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That's be fine except hard working Americans are not getting free health care and free internet like these losers. They should all be in prisons so horrific that you wished you were dead instead. The problem is that we don't make prison a deterrent like we could.

Nothings perfect.   This still works for me

You don't beat someone to death with the butt if a gun and not leave behind blood spatter evidence. 

Prosecutors job is NOT to convict the right person.  It is to GET a conviction.  

That's a focking problem. 

I have no problem with frying or beating to death someone who is truly 100% without a doubt guilty.  

I think things would change, if....lets say  they eventually tested this DNA evidence in this case, and they find the guy is innocent...and they then executed the judge and prosecutor, well. I think going forward, they (judges and prosecutors) would look to do things right rather than just do things.

On 1/29/2020 at 1:57 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

That is my biggest concern with the death penalty.

Killing an innocent person is a big problem.  Lots of other problems too...

Costs more to execute than life in prison.

20+ years after the crime, the condemned is often a totally different person. Sometimes reformed.

The victim's family suffered, and now more (innocent) families are inflicted with pain. 

The ethics of state sanctioned killing... check the list of countries doing this. We're not in good company.

Absolutely zero deterrent. Nobody has ever thought "I'd murder him if it were only life in prison, but that damn death penalty..."

First person to turn state's evidence gets life, other gets death. Same crime, vastly different punishment.

Cruel and unusual... "you're going to be executed in an hour"... "oh wait, there's been a stay of execution".... "we'll get back to you".   Ridiculous mental torture.

Etc.

There's other reasons, but that's enough for me to jump off the bandwagon.  I'm objective enough to admit there's at least one pro....  compensation to the victim's family (for those wanting vengeance).  That's it.  Doesn't come close to justifying all the cons.  There is a situation where I do agree with the death penalty - in extremely rare cases where even in prison the person is a real risk to national security... high profile terrorists like Osama Bin Laden or possibly spies.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Secret Asian Man said:

No, you stoopid fuk :wall: 

Charlie Danials Band 

Pretty damn funny vid you poasted, tho :D

7 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

No, you stoopid fuk :wall: 

Charlie Danials Band 

Pretty damn funny vid you poasted, tho :D

It the end he sing rine flom you video say it BS. "I wouldn't be caught dead in Georgia."