Sign in to follow this  
frank

Liquor prices

37 minutes ago, DonS said:

:cry:

How much does a bottle of Balvenie 14yr Caribbean Cask go for? 

82.99 in Michigan.  Plus 6%

Not a wine drinker but was at a dinner couple weeks back was recommended to try Caymus. OMG best wine I ever had. We knocked out 12 bottles that night. 

2 hours ago, shotsup said:

Not a wine drinker but was at a dinner couple weeks back was recommended to try Caymus. OMG best wine I ever had. We knocked out 12 bottles that night. 

This sounds like the beginning of a ghey version of a Penthouse forum letter:

"Dear Phaghouse Forum, I never thought this would happen to me..."

I like red wine, but man wine hangovers are brutal. 

2 hours ago, shotsup said:

So when you walk in the bar now do all your buddies yell, Hey, look, it's Winey!!! ?

@supermike80, have you ever had Laphroaig Select?   Picked up a bottle the other day along with a bottle of 10 yr. Similar price point as it was only ~$6 more.  Not bad. Slightly less peat. Still prefer 10 yr, though. 

https://www.totalwine.com/spirits/scotch/single-malt/laphroaig-select/p/145179750-1?glia=true&s=1405&pid=cpc:Shopping+US+WASH+ENG+SPART:::google:&gclid=CjwKCAiAvonyBRB7EiwAadauqd9vcQhRrtzSvkpL911k58lqKHpVtbvkk5nRDWdRYycAArPWRF6sHBoC_lIQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

7 hours ago, DonS said:

@supermike80, have you ever had Laphroaig Select?   Picked up a bottle the other day along with a bottle of 10 yr. Similar price point as it was only ~$6 more.  Not bad. Slightly less peat. Still prefer 10 yr, though. 

https://www.totalwine.com/spirits/scotch/single-malt/laphroaig-select/p/145179750-1?glia=true&s=1405&pid=cpc:Shopping+US+WASH+ENG+SPART:::google:&gclid=CjwKCAiAvonyBRB7EiwAadauqd9vcQhRrtzSvkpL911k58lqKHpVtbvkk5nRDWdRYycAArPWRF6sHBoC_lIQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

No but I am willing to try it.  Love the brand.