Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

black kid in our h.s has reported 6 teachers and over 30 kids for racism to the principal

On 2/1/2020 at 11:52 PM, tubby_mcgee said:

Kids parent (only a mom in the household)

focking shocking!!!

On 2/1/2020 at 11:52 PM, tubby_mcgee said:

Kids parent (only a mom in the household) eggs it on.  I just asked the teacher.  The mom is in the school 1-2 times a week filling out forms/complaints.  

That’s weird. According to my television and the commercials black guys are fantastic fathers. Always around, helpful, looking to invest and buy insurance. 

• Haha 1

On 2/2/2020 at 11:57 AM, tubby_mcgee said:

Not too far from Fargo.  City much, much smaller than Fargo.

If I didn't have ties to the school, I'd say something.  Its the same with all the teachers and admin.  They can't say what they are thinking.  I don't know what the admin is thinking, but I've talked to a handful of teachers, and they are all walking on eggshells.  

Here's another story...from same teacher.  A different teacher (coach) wanted to start a Christian Athlete group or something or other where they get together one night a week or every two weeks, and talk about sports, homework and I suppose religion.

It got "passed" ...so they can have it, but it took almost 6 weeks to get it approved.

The same trio from Detroit wanted to start a LGBQXYZ or whatever club.   It took 4 days to get it approved.  And its not because the admin is "for" that type of thing.  Its they are scared to death of these 3 kids getting them fired, suspended ending up on the 6pm evening news.  "Racism running rampant in small community of..."

And yet... teachers and their unions support the politicians who are making their jobs that much harder.  :doh: