Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

black kid in our h.s has reported 6 teachers and over 30 kids for racism to the principal

There are only about 8 black kids in our h.s. There are 3 that are good friends that moved here from Detroit, that anytime they are faced with adversity, they will say "this classroom is racist" and walk out and go to the counselors office.

A teacher yesterday (I talked to him) got reported for being racist after saying sternly to the kid "Quit screwing around, put everything else away and work on what you are supposed to be working on. You constantly waste time every class  then come to class the next day without your homework done"

IN ADDITION ... the same one that is reporting everyone for racism,  in the past few weeks has said "I now identify as being a girl, and I am going to start using the girls restroom" and has told teachers and administration that if they try to stop "him/her" they it will be taken to the local news channel that they are discriminating.   So far they haven't used the girls restroom that I know of.  I don't know how this is going to end, but......

Aren't liberals awesome???!!!

We wouldn’t have this problem if we had separate schools. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

So far they haven't used the girls restroom that I know of

This is the Geek Club. The proper pronoun is 'he'.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Coonavirus

:nono:

:lol:

Diversity is our strength. 

The good guys need to be recording him all the time for the record to show that he's just a worthless POS.

He definitely too stupid to realize that many reports becomes BS.

Elizabeth Warren should have them pick her secretary of education 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

The good guys need to be recording him all the time for the record to show that he's just a worthless POS.

He definitely too stupid to realize that many reports becomes BS.

This is exactly what I would do. First incident of him falsely reporting a teacher he would be expelled 

7 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

There are only about 8 black kids in our h.s. There are 3 that are good friends that moved here from Detroit, that anytime they are faced with adversity, they will say "this classroom is racist" and walk out and go to the counselors office.

A teacher yesterday (I talked to him) got reported for being racist after saying sternly to the kid "Quit screwing around, put everything else away and work on what you are supposed to be working on. You constantly waste time every class  then come to class the next day without your homework done"

IN ADDITION ... the same one that is reporting everyone for racism,  in the past few weeks has said "I now identify as being a girl, and I am going to start using the girls restroom" and has told teachers and administration that if they try to stop "him/her" they it will be taken to the local news channel that they are discriminating.   So far they haven't used the girls restroom that I know of.  I don't know how this is going to end, but......

What are these kids parents like? Egging it on? 

Instead of a black history month we should have a black current day month and highlight stories like this for all to see. Just to highlight what they are doing with their freedom.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

We had a creature move from....Ann Arbor....shocker.  No matter what they did it would not be satisfied unless it was allowed  to use the boys bathroom WITH the boys. It was not satisfied with being given access to it's own personal bathroom.

The school system of course caved and let it go to the boys bathroom with the boys. It started getting teased and now as a result the boys bathroom is now a series of individual stalls that go from floor to ceiling and they will do that for the girls too once a boygirl comes along instead of a girlboy 

We are being steered by a super small minority who act as though they are what's normal when they are in fact far from it. 

9 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

We had a creature move from....Ann Arbor....shocker.  No matter what they did it would not be satisfied unless it was allowed  to use the boys bathroom WITH the boys. It was not satisfied with being given access to it's own personal bathroom.

The school system of course caved and let it go to the boys bathroom with the boys. It started getting teased and now as a result the boys bathroom is now a series of individual stalls that go from floor to ceiling and they will do that for the girls too once a boygirl comes along instead of a girlboy 

We are being steered by a super small minority who act as though they are what's normal when they are in fact far from it. 

The crybullies are coming out of the woodworks. Prepare to see school admins roll over and kiss their asses.

35 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I think it's time we bring back shock therapy 

yes

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I think it's time we bring back shock therapy 

And then pocohontis can put a pillow over the kid's faces and put them out of their misery before she throws a giant wash basin through the window to escape the loony bin.

As for me, I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

That’s awful. I can’t believe how many racists are in your school. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

8 isnt that many

😁

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What are these kids parents like? Egging it on? 

Kids parent (only a mom in the household) eggs it on.  I just asked the teacher.  The mom is in the school 1-2 times a week filling out forms/complaints.  

And this is why a support a tax credit for people who put their kids in private schools.  A much better education academically and socially. 

20 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Thank you Obama for this shlt you stirred up.

5 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Kids parent (only a mom in the household) eggs it on.  I just asked the teacher.  The mom is in the school 1-2 times a week filling out forms/complaints.  

How many years ago did the father leave to go to the store? I would remind the heathen negro of that every day he acted out.  

14 hours ago, Voltaire said:

The crybullies are coming out of the woodworks. Prepare to see school admins roll over and kiss their asses.

Time for teachers and admins to wear body cams. 

3 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Time for teachers and admins to wear body cams. 

I'm sure the libs would then start screaming about invasion of privacy. :cry:

4 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

What town/city is this?

Not too far from Fargo.  City much, much smaller than Fargo.

If I didn't have ties to the school, I'd say something.  Its the same with all the teachers and admin.  They can't say what they are thinking.  I don't know what the admin is thinking, but I've talked to a handful of teachers, and they are all walking on eggshells.  

Here's another story...from same teacher.  A different teacher (coach) wanted to start a Christian Athlete group or something or other where they get together one night a week or every two weeks, and talk about sports, homework and I suppose religion.

It got "passed" ...so they can have it, but it took almost 6 weeks to get it approved.

The same trio from Detroit wanted to start a LGBQXYZ or whatever club.   It took 4 days to get it approved.  And its not because the admin is "for" that type of thing.  Its they are scared to death of these 3 kids getting them fired, suspended ending up on the 6pm evening news.  "Racism running rampant in small community of..."

19 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

As I’ve stated before, the concept of communal bathrooms is seriously outdated.  They were built this way because it was cheap, but it was never really a good idea if you think about it.  

All businesses and public buildings need to remodel their public bathrooms with the type of stalls you mentioned above.  Give them a 3-5 year grace period to get it done.   It should also be mandated that ALL new construction projects be built this way.  

This will provide privacy for ALL people and give the geek club one less thing to slap fight about.  

8 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

As I’ve stated before, the concept of communal bathrooms is seriously outdated.  They were built this way because it was cheap, but it was never really a good idea if you think about it.  

All businesses and public buildings need to remodel their public bathrooms with the type of stalls you mentioned above.  Give them a 3-5 year grace period to get it done.   It should also be mandated that ALL new construction projects be built this way.  

This will provide privacy for ALL people and give the geek club one less thing to slap fight about.  

No.  Co-Ed bathrooms in schools are ridiculous. Triple no. Some people forget what it’s like to be a kid and be around kids.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No.  Co-Ed bathrooms in schools are ridiculous. Triple no. Some people forget what it’s like to be a kid and be around kids.  

Co-ed bathrooms are asking for trouble. 

34 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Co-ed bathrooms are asking for trouble. 

It’s just so feckin stupid. Another dumb idea with no though behind it from the over educated elite.  Remember when they wanted to switch to the metric system? 

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Except when you're dealing with a large group of people (especially when there are periods of large spikes in usage, such as between classes), 1 bathroom that can serve 8-12 people is WAY more efficient than 8-12 bathrooms that can each serve 1 person. Plus urinals are so much more water efficient than toilets.

7 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Except when you're dealing with a large group of people (especially when there are periods of large spikes in usage, such as between classes), 1 bathroom that can serve 8-12 people is WAY more efficient than 8-12 bathrooms that can each serve 1 person. Plus urinals are so much more water efficient than toilets.

I understand the efficiency, but it has always been awkward and now it’s also outdated  

There are many freaks and pervs in the world.  

Make every bathroom a single.  Doesn’t need to be fancy, just 4 walls, a can and a sink.  

Maybe make a separate area with sinks for hand washing if you can’t put a sink in each. 

22 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Maybe make a separate area with sinks for hand washing if you can’t put a sink in each. 

Won't that be discriminating against the people that don't like confined spaces?  What about them? Don't they deserve a say? 

22 hours ago, Vikings4ever said:

Plus urinals are so much more water efficient than toilets.

If 1 tranny feels less crazy, it's worth destroying the environment.