Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Super Bowl 54: Chiefs vs. 49ers

Line: KC -1.5
Total: 54.5

Looks like the major injury questions (Tevin Coleman, Chris Jones) are going to be available. LeSean McCoy is likely to be inactive.

did the ref mess up already? SF got to pick what they wanted to do and which way they wanted to go. I'm not saying the fix is in but...........

This game is over.  Its also sort of boring. Whatever. 

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

Down by 10; the Chiefs now have the 49ers right where they want them.

Boom.

Congrats Chiefs and long overdue fans of!

AFC ties series at 27 all!

Damien Williams is an enigma. He can be very productive in this offense, both as a runner and receiver, as he proved again tonight against a very tough SF D with 21 touches for 133 yards and 2 TD's.

I thought Reid was "saving McCoy for the post-season?? Apparently not....he must be done. Had Shady never been brought in this year, I still believe that Williams could have returned excellent FF value. Although Shady was brought in after my redrafts, the Williams pick still burned me good....but the talent is there. Despite the heartburn, if nothing changes in the KC backfield,  I will probably still be looking to draft him again next year if he falls into the early-mid 3rd...and cuff him to Darwin later, who, despite his minimal usage during his rookie season, could still offer big upside in that offense if he proves able to pass-block this off-season, and should he be given sufficient touches in the advent of a Williams injury or a decision by Reid to showcase him. 

Lastly, although obviously a fan, Mahomie was not very good tonight....but did just enough late to get the victory. Damien Williams should have been the MVP in my opinion.

Great game.....esp following last years garbage SB.  Congrats Chief fans....and Andy Reid.

Yes Congrats to the super bowl winner KC. 

Thoughts on the half-time show?  I thought Shakira was MUCH better than J Lo.  And J Lo's ass cheek baring costumes..  She's trampy.

11 hours ago, stonewall said:

Damien Williams is an enigma. He can be very productive in this offense, both as a runner and receiver, as he proved again tonight against a very tough SF D with 21 touches for 133 yards and 2 TD's.

I thought Reid was "saving McCoy for the post-season?? Apparently not....he must be done. Had Shady never been brought in this year, I still believe that Williams could have returned excellent FF value. Although Shady was brought in after my redrafts, the Williams pick still burned me good....but the talent is there. Despite the heartburn, if nothing changes in the KC backfield,  I will probably still be looking to draft him again next year if he falls into the early-mid 3rd...and cuff him to Darwin later, who, despite his minimal usage during his rookie season, could still offer big upside in that offense if he proves able to pass-block this off-season, and should he be given sufficient touches in the advent of a Williams injury or a decision by Reid to showcase him. 

Lastly, although obviously a fan, Mahomie was not very good tonight....but did just enough late to get the victory. Damien Williams should have been the MVP in my opinion.

Great game.....esp following last years garbage SB.  Congrats Chief fans....and Andy Reid.

sometimes you predict a breakout, and that breakout does not happen until the end of the fantasy season.  Sadly, this breakout could likely mean you will have to overpay to get him next year.

a sad state of affairs to be sure.   Because in Fantasy you dont want to overpay for anyone.

MikeFF congrats on your team winning a Super Bowl!

This squad looks good for a repeat at least one more time in the next 5 years. 

• Thanks 1