supermike80

Is this still america?

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

As a grandfather of 3 girls, what they portrayed was disgusting filth and I am glad they didnt watch it. Shakira was hot as hell, but it was a disgusting talentless display for what should be a family event. What's with jlo and thay crotch grab stuff ? That's talent?

Is this what young girls should he looking up to ? Washed up strippers ? 

Awful, lip synced garbage. 

It was dancing according to some. Just like Ginger Rogers. Normalizing this crap, taking your cue from idiots . No thanks. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was dancing according to some. Just like Ginger Rogers. Normalizing this crap, taking your cue from idiots . No thanks. 

Yep grabbing poosy is obviously ok. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Have you ever pictured one of these dancers doing the routine alone instead of with the group? It would be ridiculous.

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Have you ever pictured one of these dancers doing the routine alone instead of with the group? It would be ridiculous.

It was just a big gay slutfest.  

Bring back musicians with actual talent 

I didn't watch it.  Not my kind of thing.  As I noted in another thread Brian's Song was on another channel.  So I switched to that for 20 minutes or so.  Saw a little of the beginning and end of the halftime show but not much.  Seems like there's an easy solution for those who thought it was disgusting.

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

And who was that creature dressed in foil? And of course they had the gaggle of fruitcakes prancing around. What kind of man likes this stuff? Forget about the gross puzzy thrusting and tongue crap. Not sexy either. It’s stupid and obvious. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

I didn't watch it.  Not my kind of thing.  As I noted in another thread Brian's Song was on another channel.  So I switched to that for 20 minutes or so.  Saw a little of the beginning and end of the halftime show but not much.  Seems like there's an easy solution for those who thought it was disgusting.

I didn’t watch it. Saw it online. They still are normalizing this crap, with the NFL’s blessing. Plus there are people with actual talent out there. Like dogs catching frisbees. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn’t watch it. Saw it online. They still are normalizing this crap, with the NFL’s blessing. Plus there are people with actual talent out there. Like dogs catching frisbees. 

So you went looking for it so you could watch it and b*tch about it?

😄

• Haha 4

Just now, Strike said:

😄

One trick pony...

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

😄

It was in a news feed. What’s wrong with watching what people are talking about? Why would that be funny? Try harder.  But Posty liked it. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

CAUSE WE'D TAKE MIAMI BACK

Underrated album. 

Hank Williams picture on $100 bills!

• Like 1

almost every year the Super Bowl halftime is a black or hispanic political show

If I had young daughters watching with me, I would feel differently, but my wife, sons and I had some laughs during the halftime show.  

I don't want my sons to emulate the poor sportsmanship and poor teamwork some of these NFL players exhibit during the game.  It's reasonable that a guy wouldn't want his daughter dancing around like Shakira and J Lo.  

My biggest beef with these halftime shows is the lack of real musicianship.  I guess it's just too hard to sing when you're dancing like that, but I hate lip synching.  

6 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

If I had young daughters watching with me, I would feel differently, but my wife, sons and I had some laughs during the halftime show.  

I don't want my sons to emulate the poor sportsmanship and poor teamwork some of these NFL players exhibit during the game.  It's reasonable that a guy wouldn't want his daughter dancing around like Shakira and J Lo.  

My biggest beef with these halftime shows is the lack of real musicianship.  I guess it's just too hard to sing when you're dancing like that, but I hate lip synching.  

any music that involves choreography isn't real music

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

😄

Odd that the bar HT was at turned the broadcast off during the halftime show. 

• Haha 1

I just saw this posted on Facebook from one of my conservative friends.

To all the parents on fb concerned for what their kids saw at halftime last night.

If your kids play xbox online or attend public school ... last night was nothin. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

To all the parents on fb concerned for what their kids saw at halftime last night.

If your kids play xbox online or attend public school ... last night was nothin. 🤷‍♂️

Sure you did.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Sure you did.  

You're such a sad person.  I have zero reason to post fake crap on here.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

Odd that the bar HT was at turned the broadcast off during the halftime show. 

Who said that? But the volume was turned down. It was mostly men.  Private party, open bar, some good friends for 40 years plus. You would have hated it. Very masculine. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're such a sad person.  I have zero reason to post fake crap on here.

That was fake crap you posted doofus. 

Facebook :doh:

• Thanks 1

Just now, drobeski said:

That was fake crap you posted doofus. 

Facebook :doh:

No, it wasn't.  Like I said, I have no reason to make crap on here.  It was from another fisherman I'm friends with on Facebook and he's a Trump supporter.  I think you have issues.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Very true but has a lot of Latin influence.

While that is true, would you agree that about 80% (or more), of the people in attendance at the game and at home watching, speak English as their first language... and probably about 75% as their only language?

Although, as I said earlier, I don't care about the music and didn't really pay attention as there was no volume on the tv, I just enjoyed the hotties on tv.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

While that is true, would you agree that about 80% (or more), of the people in attendance at the game and at home watching, speak English as their first language... and probably about 75% as their only language?

Although, as I said earlier, I don't care about the music and didn't really pay attention as there was no volume on the tv, I just enjoyed the hotties on tv.

Most likely.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Most likely.

I think that's their complaint.  While the background of the artists and the music itself has a Latin influence, English is what people understand the most.  By a significant margin.

The halftime show did not cater to the average NFL fan, the same fan that keeps the NFL in business.  I think that's a bunch of crap.

I’m glad I’m not too far from West Point. I’ll take my son to games there until he’s older. Probably not getting the ticket next year. Maybe just red zone. 

The Black Eyed Peas sang in English several years ago and that was a complete and utter abortion.  Sh1t, Shakira could've sung in pig Latin for all I care.  Not sure understanding the lyrics makes any difference when it's your usual pop drivel.  Deep meaningful lyrics it ain't. 

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No, it wasn't.  Like I said, I have no reason to make crap on here.  It was from another fisherman I'm friends with on Facebook and he's a Trump supporter.  I think you have issues.

I get it, you're into that garbage.  Doesnt make it not garbage. Just reveals what a loser you are and how far Hollywood and the scumbag left has dragged our country down the gutter. 

Just now, drobeski said:

I get it, you're into that garbage.  Doesnt make it not garbage. Just reveals what a loser you are and how far Hollywood and the scumbag left has dragged our country down the gutter. 

Yup 

6 minutes ago, Snuff said:

The halftime show did not cater to the average NFL fan, the same fan that keeps the NFL in business.  I think that's a bunch of crap.

How often does the Super Bowl halftime show cater to the average NFL fan though.  It's a world wide spectacle.  It's for entertainment purposes only.  For as long as I can remember it's been like this and the serious football fans never cared much for the halftime show.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

The Black Eyed Peas sang in English several years ago and that was a complete and utter abortion.  Sh1t, Shakira could've sung in pig Latin for all I care.  Not sure understanding the lyrics makes any difference when it's your usual pop drivel.  Deep meaningful lyrics it ain't. 

Pearl Jam could've sang Yellow Ledbetter for the halftime show and people would've loved it even though they can't understand the lyrics. 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I just found his post interesting.  It's an example that not every conservative thinks like you do.

16 minutes ago, posty said:

/thread

Sorry dude, I thought he was replying to someone else...

I also saw someone bring up the comparison to Dancing with the Stars.  I people don't watch that show with their children at all.

43 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah public schools are sh!t, thanks libs

25 minutes ago, DonS said:

True. I mean why do we speak english at all?