Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

KC post game celebration appears on NWS radar

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Adam Schiff should look into that tweet and see if it has enough meat on it to impeach President Trump.

Oh. There is plenty to impeach Trump on. SF lost and Pelosi is pissed. Warren started drinking again, and even though Schiff is the most brilliant person on the planet, he lost his last trial and it was soooo unfair. :mad:

27 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I always pronounce it Misery. 

That's rich coming from someone with IOWA in their avatar.

Just now, nzoner said:

That's rich coming from someone with IOWA in their avatar.

Why?  I don't have a problem with Missouri at all, it's just a funny play on words.  I'm a bigger fan of the southern part of the MO though.  Southern Iowa and northern MO are basically the same thing.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why?  I don't have a problem with Missouri at all, it's just a funny play on words.  I'm a bigger fan of the southern part of the MO though.  Southern Iowa and northern MO are basically the same thing.

Guess I never saw the humor in it,carry on.

13 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I stayed in Grinnell, Iowa on a road trip. What a fukking dump.

A good 3/4 of Iowa is pretty flat and boring.  Des Moines is a pretty nice city.  If any part of Iowa is going to impress travelers it's going to be the driftless area in NE Iowa.  It's gorgeous and so is Wisconsin.  Great area if you enjoy the outdoors.

49 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

A good 3/4 of Iowa is pretty flat and boring.  Des Moines is a pretty nice city.  If any part of Iowa is going to impress travelers it's going to be the driftless area in NE Iowa.  It's gorgeous and so is Wisconsin.  Great area if you enjoy the outdoors.

I wasn't talking about the scenery. I was talking about poverty, despair, and crime.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who do people in Kansas root for? 

Missouri teams UNLESS it's NCAA then they're all about their Jayhawks,it's the reason the rivalry got tagged The Border War.Lots of interesting history between our two border states during the Civil War including when Quantrill's Raiders rode to Lawrence.KS and slaughterd numerous men and boys then burned the town down.

William Quantrill’s raid on the Free-State town of Lawrence, Kansas (also known as the Lawrence Massacre) was a defining moment in the border conflict.

There's also an excellent movie called Ride With The Devil that details the attack if you're into that kind of history.

7 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Missouri teams UNLESS it's NCAA then they're all about their Jayhawks,it's the reason the rivalry got tagged The Border War.Lots of interesting history between our two border states during the Civil War including when Quantrill's Raiders rode to Lawrence.KS and slaughterd numerous men and boys then burned the town down.

William Quantrill’s raid on the Free-State town of Lawrence, Kansas (also known as the Lawrence Massacre) was a defining moment in the border conflict.

There's also an excellent movie called Ride With The Devil that details the attack if you're into that kind of history.

Thanks. How did you end up? I fizzled out. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Thanks. How did you end up? I fizzled out. 

I took 5th place out of 22,got my $50 entry back.missed 2nd place and $300 by 5.8 pts. and kid you not I was so close to pulling the trigger on Juzyak but just couldn't do it and went with Coleman.

Just now, nzoner said:

I took 5th place out of 22,got my $50 entry back.missed 2nd place and $300 by 5.8 pts. and kid you not I was so close to pulling the trigger on Juzyak but just couldn't do it and went with Coleman.

Dammit. I thought about him too and went with Thompson instead. Glad it was fun, and congrats to the chiefs. Always rooted for them since Joe Delaney. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dammit. I thought about him too and went with Thompson instead. Glad it was fun, and congrats to the chiefs. Always rooted for them since Joe Delaney. 

Wow,that's very cool,I was actually President of the Northwest Chapter of 37 Forever,we were a charity that raised money to give underprivileged kids free swimming lessons.Joe was a true hero.Our other goal was to get his name in the Chiefs Ring Of Fame which goes around the inside of Arrowhead and we finally accomplished that.

3 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Wow,that's very cool,I was actually President of the Northwest Chapter of 37 Forever,we were a charity that raised money to give underprivileged kids free swimming lessons.Joe was a true hero.Our other goal was to get his name in the Chiefs Ring Of Fame which goes around the inside of Arrowhead and we finally accomplished that.

Saw that. Wanted number 37 when I played but an upperclassmen had it. Be great if he got a shout out at the parade. 

• Like 1