Utilit99

Senate Set to Acquit Trump as Democrats Vow to Continue Probes

It's not like they have anything else they would be working on while a republican is in the White House. :dunno:

Scrutiny of Trump by Congress won’t end with his expected acquittal in the Senate. House Democrats have a list of inquiries -- on Ukraine, the president’s personal finances and other matters -- that they plan to pursue.

Whether in testimony before the House, in Bolton’s book, or in another form, “the truth will come out,” Schiff said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/senate-set-to-acquit-trump-as-democrats-vow-to-continue-probes/ar-BBZAW8r?li=BBnb7Kz

Wonder if this is going to lead to a crushering in November.  People gettin sick of the waste?

There enough seats coming up to lose the House for the Dems?

Imagine the seriousness of the crimes they must have committed.  To go to these lengths to cover them up,  must be pretty damning.  

These people are sick!

• Like 2

Libs vowing this isn't over, and announcing they will bring Trump down by whatever means necessary.

Which, is very liberal like.

Lose?  Complain, cry foul.  
Attempt overthrow.
Lose again.
Complain, look for another means to change the result.

The GOP did the same to Obama and the Clintons when it was their turn to run the House with a Dem in the White House. More of the same except opposite.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The GOP did the same to Obama and the Clintons when it was their turn to run the House with a Dem in the White House. More of the same except opposite.

Nope, not with obama or Clinton.  Nobody weaponized the intelligence and justice department's to spy on either one. 

For obama no special counsel's based on manufactured evidence of collusion with russia...even though mr more flexibility here's our uranium did collude with russia...

And not impeachment hearings for dirty Barry even though his AG was held in contempt of congress. 

Please dont attempt to equalize these situations to appear impartial.  It's not even close. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FBGheys currently proclaiming Adam Schiff as the greatest Representative ever.  Lot's of c@ck sucking over there.  Yeesh.  Very creepy.  How pathetic are you to start a thread on Adam Schiff?

I no longer believe this was an attempt to impeach and remove trump. I now believe this was a ploy by the DNC to keep sanders off the campaign trail for iowa. 

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Nope, not with obama or Clinton.  Nobody weaponized the intelligence and justice department's to spy on either one. 

For obama no special counsel's based on manufactured evidence of collusion with russia...even though mr more flexibility here's our uranium did collude with russia...

And not impeachment hearings for dirty Barry even though his AG was held in contempt of congress. 

Please dont attempt to equalize these situations to appear impartial.  It's not even close. 

Good grief, haven't our lifespans overlapped? All I remember, all my life, is investigation after investigation when Congress and the president are of different parties. When they are of the same party, there are still calls for investigations, but none happen and the minority party is at wit's end screaming about coverups and conspiracies. 

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Good grief, haven't our lifespans overlapped? All I remember, all my life, is investigation after investigation when Congress and the president are of different parties. When they are of the same party, there are still calls for investigations, but none happen and the minority party is at wit's end screaming about coverups and conspiracies. 

This is a different level. Nothing like this in our countries history. And all of it manufactured. 

Big difference. 

Here's the facts.  Trump didnt collude with Russia 

He didnt commit impeachable offenses in this current hoax. All planned and orchestrated by the dems. This is fact. 

More facts

Obama did

Weaponize the IRS, give billions to Iran, handcuffed our soldiers, Steven's and 3 others did die in Benghanzi and it wasnt because of a video, fast and furious did happen,  his AG did obstruct congress, hillary did have a secret server that Barry communicated with her on,  his justice department let her skate even though she deliberately destroyed and deleted evidence, his justice and intelligence departments did spy on trump. I could go on. You can pretend all this didnt happen and it's just your usual political games.... but you're wrong. Way wrong. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FBGheys currently proclaiming Adam Schiff as the greatest Senator ever.  Lot's of c@ck sucking over there.  Yeesh.  Very creepy.  How pathetic are you to start a thread on Adam Schiff?

Same thing on liberal talk radio. "Schiff did a masterful job. Schiff is a hero of the people fighting this corruption. But emperor Trump won't allow his subjects in the senate to vote in any direction other than what he tells them to. The republican senators fear Trump and won't dare stand up to him because they are spineless human beings. Unlike the courageous democrats who face this evil head on. They are the real heros in this country. But come election time, the people of this country will crush Trump in the race for president. We have proven that when we show up to vote, we dominate."

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Same thing on liberal talk radio. "Schiff did a masterful job. Schiff is a hero of the people fighting this corruption. But emperor Trump won't allow his subjects in the senate to vote in any direction other than what he tells them to. The republican senators fear Trump and won't dare stand up to him because they are spineless human beings. Unlike the courageous democrats who face this evil head on. They are the real heros in this country. But come election time, the people of this country will crush Trump in the race for president. We have proven that when we show up to vote, we dominate."

Oh, so exactly this. "They're cowed by Trump." The notion that they looked at the evidence and found nothing worth a hill of beans totally escapes them and does not register. "The evidence is all there overwhelming and plain as day!. Can't you see it!" The cognitive dissonance is deafening. 

"No. I literally cannot see jack sh*t anything other than your imagination, brainwashed leftist a$$hole. Fock off."

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, drobeski said:

This is a different level. Nothing like this in our countries history. And all of it manufactured. 

Big difference. 

He didnt commit impeachable offenses in this current hoax. All planned and orchestrated by the dems. This is fact. 

More facts

Obama did

Weaponize the IRS, give billions to Iran, handcuffed our soldiers, Steven's and 3 others did die in Benghanzi and it wasnt because of a video, fast and furious did happen,  his AG did obstruct congress, hillary did have a secret server that Barry communicated with her on,  his justice department let her skate even though she deliberately destroyed and deleted evidence, his justice and intelligence departments did spy on trump. I could go on. You can pretend all this didnt happen and it's just your usual political games.... but you're wrong. Way wrong. 

You know, I'd supported Obama and my attitude at the time was more or less " sh*t happens" but yeah, to my credit, at least this stuff registered as bothering me.

Now that I'm supporting Trump and looking at the crying hysterics of the Dems in opposition, I don't feel guilty about anything Trump does. There's no "sh*t happens" moment with Trump that I can't/won't defend other than the Birther stuff or Trump University before he was elected. Even Trump acting like a pompous jerk, well I'm willing to concede the point to the left on that one, but seeing as I love his trolling and insults, I can hardly do more than acknowledge his critics have a valid point while laughing along with him.

Fast and Furious alone is ten times worse then all of Trump's alleged 'transgressions' put together.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FBGheys currently proclaiming Adam Schiff as the greatest Senator ever.  Lot's of c@ck sucking over there.  Yeesh.  Very creepy.  How pathetic are you to start a thread on Adam Schiff?

That place is a joke. 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FBGheys currently proclaiming Adam Schiff as the greatest Senator ever.  

Except hes not a senator

I’m still laughing at the social media deluge of people on Impeachment night who thought he was officially kicked out of office then and there. 

I think their next course of action will be to just state the truth.  "We're impeaching him because he's a Republican".

27 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think their next course of action will be to just state the truth.  "We're impeaching him because he's a Republican that we can't control".

Fixed

On 2/3/2020 at 5:47 PM, drobeski said:

Big difference. 

More facts

Obama did

This 

Every one of these traitors voting guilty deserve every bit of pain and humiliation coming their way.

And the media who pushed this propaganda.

Time for Trump to go scorched Earth on the establishment.

Per talk radio this afternoon- Pelosi has reportedly announced that if Trump is acquitted, she will not accept the acquittal.

We really need to hope that this country does the right thing in November and realizes that the Democrats are the biggest problem in this country and re-elects Trump and gives him a Republican House and bigger majority in the Senate this November.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Mitt Romney is now officially hated by 100% of the population.  His dog probably also.

His bagina hates him too because he refuses to wash the sand out of it. 

1 minute ago, Intense Observer said:

It's official, Coup Attempt #2 has been rejected by the American people via their elected representatives.

Suck that MAGA diçk biotches.

They cant beat the guy. Losers

32 minutes ago, Old School said:

Per talk radio this afternoon- Pelosi has reportedly announced that if Trump is acquitted, she will not accept the acquittal.

She sure is showing us. 🤣 her insanity is off the charts right now. She really needs a straight jacket.