Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Iowa Caucus

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They wouldn't believe the witnesses.  They would just give us their opinions on what they think is really going on.  Apparently it's different for them though. 🙄

I know. I just love making asses out of them when they act like the truth isn't available for all to see/hear.  They just did everything in their power to cover up the facts.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If only there were witnesses with first-hand information. Then we could know exactly what happened.  Oh wait...

There were 17 witnesses in the Senate, try to keep up! 

To bad the Dems couldn’t find any witnesses with first hand knowledge! 

You Obviously don’t understand the impeachment process.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

There were 17 witnesses in the Senate, try to keep up! 

To bad the Dems couldn’t find any witnesses with first hand knowledge! 

Too*

Cute opinion. That was the House, by the way.  Do you need to see the voting results on whether they'd accept witnesses in the Senate? Knowing that John Bolton said he'd testify and knew first-hand exactly what went on? 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Too*

Cute opinion. That was the House, by the way.  Do you need to see the voting results on whether they'd accept witnesses in the Senate? Knowing that John Bolton said he'd testify and knew first-hand exactly what went on? 

It was additional witness! The tapes of the house witnesses were reviewed in the Senate and no one felt it was necessary to call them for additional testimony . You obviously don’t understand the impeachment process.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He might since he's spent so much time on it.  I don't think he would have bothered with Biden at all if he wasn't running for President in the first place.  He doesn't care.

Since Biden didnt do anything wrong, why would anyone have a problem with investigating him ? It would only prove he did no wrong, no ?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Too*

Bolton? Lol he was going to blow the lid off the warm and cordial phone call. #acquitted for life. 

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Since Biden didnt do anything wrong, why would anyone have a problem with investigating him ? It would only prove he did no wrong, no ?

I have never said that Biden did nothing wrong and I don't see any problem investigating him.  My opinion was that Trump would not have investigated Biden if he was not running for President, but since he was running for President, Trump wanted him investigated in order to ruin his campaign.  I know Trump can be a shady guy and is willing to do certain things in order to win.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I have never said that Biden did nothing wrong and I don't see any problem investigating him.  My opinion was that Trump would not have investigated Biden if he was not running for President, but since he was running for President, Trump wanted him investigated in order to ruin his campaign.  I know Trump can be a shady guy and is willing to do certain things in order to win.

I read the transcript,  the upcoming election was never mentioned.  

The democratics chose to make that association. 

Why ? I think it was to protect Joe, and that's the only reason he ran. 

Just now, drobeski said:

I read the transcript,  the upcoming election was never mentioned.  

The democratics chose to make that association. 

Why ? I think it was to protect Joe, and that's the only reason he ran. 

That's possible too.  We just have two different opinions on it.  Doesn't make either of us right or wrong.

7 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Bolton? Lol he was going to blow the lid off the warm and cordial phone call. #acquitted for life. 

We already know what Bolton thinks of the phone call. It's on video. ...it was warm and cordial.  We also know that Schiff believes Bolton is an untrustworthy liar. That's another video that's out there. 

Newbie loses again. :(

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

That's possible too.  We just have two different opinions on it.  Doesn't make either of us right or wrong.

The association with the election was made by Democrats,  not trump.  This isn't opinion,  this is fact. The election wasnt brought up in the phone call. 

This investigation/trial was spurred on by what Democrats thought trump was thinking. 

Isnt that a little retarded?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

My opinion was that Trump would not have investigated Biden if he was not running for President, but since he was running for President, Trump wanted him investigated in order to ruin his campaign.  

So your opinion is that people running for President can be shady or not?  You seem to be talking of both sides of your mouth. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The association with the election was made by Democrats,  not trump.  This isn't opinion,  this is fact. The election wasnt brought up in the phone call. 

This investigation/trial was spurred on by what Democrats thought trump was thinking. 

Isnt that a little retarded?

It certainly makes them look desperate.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

So your opinion is that people running for President can be shady or not?  You seem to be talking of both sides of your mouth. 

Wait, why am I talking out of both sides of my mouth?

38 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It was additional witness! The tapes of the house witnesses were reviewed in the Senate and no one felt it was necessary to call them for additional testimony . You obviously don’t understand the impeachment process.

Don't say 'no one felt it was necessary'.  In every single court case in the country, the witnesses would have been heard. Trump's sheep were the ones who deemed it unnecessary.  Because they knew how damaging Bolton's testimony would be to Trump.  But you knew all that already.

20 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

This is going to be ugly. They better have a paper trail. Or it could be "Bernie Won" is a lying troll and there's nothing to see here.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This is going to be ugly. They better have a paper trail. Or it could be "Bernie Won" is a lying troll and there's nothing to see here.

If Bernie wins, Pete will accept it.  If Pete wins, Bernie and his Bernie Bros will all talk about the conpsiracy theory to make him lose, blah blah blah. We've seen this movie before.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If Bernie wins, Pete will accept it.  If Pete wins, Bernie and his Bernie Bros will all talk about the conpsiracy theory to make him lose, blah blah blah. We've seen this movie before.

Well, in fairness. Pete would accept it because there's no way a fix goes in for Bernie. Meanwhile Bernie supporters have every right to be paranoid a fix goes in against them since the DNC and corporate media are both known to be hostile.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 5:27 PM, bandrus1 said:

Takes a 5'6 cuck to vote for a service dodger

If Muhammad Ali ran for office... what percentage of Democrats do you think would bring up the fact that he dodged the draft?

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He might since he's spent so much time on it.  I don't think he would have bothered with Biden at all if he wasn't running for President in the first place.  He doesn't care.

Maybe, maybe not.  As has been discussed since this post, yours is one of many speculations, and in fact one pushed by the Dems with no actual proof.  BTW I'm confident he'll follow thru because he wants to show that he was right and that the impeachment was a kangaroo court process.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Biden has challenged Trump publicly to tests of strength/endurance. Trump is all about image. Remember when he retweeted that Trump as Superman image?  Or his head on Rocky Balboa's body?  As soon as Biden started calling him out on his physical condition, he became a lifelong enemy.  Trump's psyche can't handle the implication that he's not very manly.  So you may be right.

To everyone but Newbie:  see, this is why we need Newbs around.  Where else can we get such stuff?  :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its not a Pete vs Bernie newbie

its that every single number contradicts itself, click on the twitter link

A disorganized cluster f*ck for sure.  Just not seeing any cheating or conspiracies

43 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So where are the investigations of Buttplug, Klobuchar, Harris, Bloomberg, Steyer, Yang, Warren, or any of the other candidates? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

To everyone but Newbie:  see, this is why we need Newbs around.  Where else can we get such stuff?  :lol:

So after these last few years, you disagree that Trump is uber-sensitive and has thin skin and tries to come across as a tough guy, despite every single move made in his life indicating otherwise?  lol Uhhh, ok

1 minute ago, Strike said:

So where are the investigations of Buttplug, Klobuchar, Harris, Bloomberg, Steyer, Yang, Warren, or any of the other candidates? 

OMG  Buttplug!  Because he's gay, right?  That is hilarious!!! And super clever.  Do you do your own writing?

Just now, Strike said:

Maybe there isn't anything to investigate.  You make a fair point though.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Maybe, maybe not.  As has been discussed since this post, yours is one of many speculations, and in fact one pushed by the Dems with no actual proof.  BTW I'm confident he'll follow thru because he wants to show that he was right and that the impeachment was a kangaroo court process.

I wouldn't be surprised whether he follows through or not.  I could see him doing either.  I own up to my post being speculation, no need for me to deny it.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Exactly. This is a Biden only thing. Footage or Pet my Butt, Klobuchar, Harris. etc.... bragging about forcing Ukrainian officials to drop an investigation of a crooked relative under thread of withholding aid don't exist. There may be bad stuff out there on tape, but surely nothing nearly of this magnitude seeing as this is VP level corruption.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Exactly. This is a Biden only thing. Footage or Pet my Butt, Klobuchar, Harris. etc.... bragging about forcing Ukrainian officials to drop an investigation of a crooked relative under thread of withholding aid don't exist. There may be bad stuff out there on tape, but surely nothing nearly of this magnitude seeing as this is VP level corruption.

thats what I dont understand

how anyone is defending Biden at all

39 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wait, why am I talking out of both sides of my mouth?

Trump is shady for OPENLY requesting an investigation of a Presidential candidate that you think warrants an investigation.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

OMG  Buttplug!  Because he's gay, right?  That is hilarious!!! And super clever.  Do you do your own writing?

I like Pet my Butt.

I mean the guy is gay and his name is Butt-somethingorother

His campaign motto is Turn the Page. I Like "Turn the Page and Pet his Butt."

All jokes aside, being serious, the way he's handled being gay is first rate. I respect how he's both not hidden it but also not made an issue out of it. That's the mature way.... unlike me. I just like seeing a gay guy named Butt.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I like Pet my Butt.

All jokes aside, being serious, the way he's handled being gay is first rate. I respect how he's both not hidden it but also not made an issue out of it. That's the mature way.... unlike me. I just like seeing a gay guy named Butt.

I'm going to have to go with Strike here.  I'm straight and I like my butt petted.  I think Buttplug is better if you're obsessed with the fact that he's gay. It infers having your butt plugged. Definitely gayer than petted. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Trump is shady for OPENLY requesting an investigation of a Presidential candidate that you think warrants an investigation.  :dunno:

I said he's known to do shady things and is willing to do certain things to win.  It wouldn't surprise me that his main reasoning for investigating Biden was for his own personal gain more than anything else.  That's just the opinion I have on Trump and I know you don't agree with it.  Oh well.

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

thats what I dont understand

how anyone is defending Biden at all

I'm not defending Biden, if you were referring to me at all.

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I like Pet my Butt.

I can never remember how his name is properly pronounced.  How about something like Put A Guy In? 

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

I can never remember how his name is properly pronounced.  How about something like Put A Guy In? 

boot edge edge

-or-

Buddha judge

For our purposes, Butt gig works

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I agree. You'd never know he was gay by looking at him or hearing him talk.  As far as who he goes to bed with at night, who the hell cares?  He could be single, married to a woman, or a polygamist for all I care. Just like it doesn't bother me that Melania won't share a bed with Donald. I care about what happens in all the hours BESIDES when they're in bed.  

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

boot edge edge

-or-

Buddha judge

For our purposes, Butt gig works

Got it.  I knew it was something different from the way it's spelled.  Buddha judge will help me remember. :thumbsup:

ROFLMAO!!!!  THESE are the people idiots like Newbie want running the country?