Sign in to follow this  
Pete Rose uses Astros saga to ask for reinstatement...

30 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Obviously we have different opinions. You won’t convince me and I’m not gonna convince you. But do you REALLY believe all the illegal stuff players, coaches, and organizations have done in recent years don’t deserve a ban but he does? Cause I don’t and ALOT of people don’t either. Punishment doesn’t fit the crime. Sorry not sorry 

If the rule says you bet on baseball you are banned for life. Then you are banned for life

if you want to argue about cheaters being banned for life I am all for that as well but there isn’t a rule in place

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

If the rule says you bet on baseball you are banned for life. Then you are banned for life

if you want to argue about cheaters being banned for life I am all for that as well but there isn’t a rule in place

Cool deal 

Would love to see MlB investigate Rodger Clemens involvement with  Mindy McCready.

Talk about banned for life. He absolutely should be.

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Obviously we have different opinions. You won’t convince me and I’m not gonna convince you. But do you REALLY believe all the illegal stuff players, coaches, and organizations have done in recent years don’t deserve a ban but he does? Cause I don’t and ALOT of people don’t either. Punishment doesn’t fit the crime. Sorry not sorry 

I don't disagree with your statement that penalties have been disproportionate.

I do disagree with your conclusion. Rose got the right penalty. The more recent ones should also be lifetime banned.

Baseball is a boring ass game to watch. It struggles with that. The main thing it has going for it is its long history and the records and such. They have allowed much of that to be shat on. 

10 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I don't disagree with your statement that penalties have been disproportionate.

I do disagree with your conclusion. Rose got the right penalty. The more recent ones should also be lifetime banned.

Baseball is a boring ass game to watch. It struggles with that. The main thing it has going for it is its long history and the records and such. They have allowed much of that to be shat on. 

See my thing is if they are letting all these other guys off then Pete should be let off too. If they banned them then yea I wouldn’t make the argument about Pete. But far greater crimes to the game have been committed and the punishment was a slap on the wrist compared to Pete 

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

See my thing is if they are letting all these other guys off then Pete should be let off too. If they banned them then yea I wouldn’t make the argument about Pete. But far greater crimes to the game have been committed and the punishment was a slap on the wrist compared to Pete 

This is the same logic libs use to scream about incarcerated black people.  They got longer sentence than white people so we should let them out.  More black people get the death penalty than white people so we should abolish the death penalty!!!  No, just because some people got off lighter doesn't mean the consequence someone else received isn't justified.

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is the same logic libs use to scream about incarcerated black people.  They got longer sentence than white people so we should let them out.  More black people get the death penalty than white people so we should abolish the death penalty!!!  No, just because some people got off lighter doesn't mean the consequence someone else received isn't justified.

No we all know Astro’s should have gotten a MUCH worse penalty. If you don’t think they should have then I don’t know what kind of logic you’re using but it’s not common sense logic 

3 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

And is a pedafile which ultimately he probably agreed to a life time ban in exchange for MLB not making it public

Pedophile*

3 hours ago, riversco said:

Huh twitter wont embed today on this forum.

Cheater, tax evader, pedo ... birds of a feather.