Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

2020 election Bumper Sticker counts

Overall I have seen more for Trump than anyone else (in Los Angeles), but i never counted them.  I figured with the Iowa Caucuses over with, I would try to do a tally of cars with them.

Bernie Sanders - 5
Tulsi Gabbard - 1
Generic "I vote democrat" sticker - 1

Bernie:

(older guy driving a Range Rover - Feb 4th) (had 2 stickers)
https://store.berniesanders.com/collections/stickers/products/not-me-us-sticker
https://store.berniesanders.com/collections/stickers/products/bernie-classic-sticker-2021

On a Toyota Prius
On a Volkswagen driven by some male middle aged hippie
white Toyota Prius driven by a grandma - Bernie Sanders sticker
Black Honda Accord - Bernie Sanders sticker - young woman

Tulsi:

Spotted a Tulsi bumper sticker on a "puke green" Ford Escape, driven by a young woman.

Generic "I vote democrat" sticker:

Red Kia Soul - I vote democrat sticker

--------------------

Sports Bumper Stickers:
(black pickup trucks are a theme apparently)

Lakers: 2
Packers: 2
Raiders: 2
Clippers: 1
Patriots: 1
Eagles: 1
Dodgers: 1
Steelers: 1
LAFC: 1
Colts: 1
Broncos: 1

A Raiders sticker on a black Ford pickup.
A Cowboys sticker on a black Toyota 4 runner pickup.
A Clippers sticker (that had been defaced and ripped up) on a Kia.
A Patriots sticker on a black Ford pickup.
Black pickup truck Nissan Frontier - Lakers and Eagles stickers
White Toyota Tundra - Dodgers sticker
White VW Jetta - Steelers sticker - middle aged guy with a HUGE beard
Brown Nissan Altima - Los Angeles Football Club sticker
White BMW X5 - Colts Sticker - young woman
Blue work truck with 2 ladders on top - Packers sticker - middle aged man
White Honda Fit - Packers sticker - young woman
Black Nissan Altima - Lakers sticker
A Raiders sticker on a silver pickup truck
A Broncos sticker on a white Hyundai

• Sad 1

I haven't seen any here.  All the ones I've seen are still from 2016 or 2008.

1 bernie from 2016. Tons of Trump 2016 stickers, 2A don't tread on me stuff. I'm in AZ and all over the west side daily. Can't speak for central phx or the east side. 

I always see a lesbaru with a "Hillary For America" bumper sticker at the park and ride.   I always just shake my head and chuckle "stupid kvnt" whenever I walk by. 

Saw someone have an Elizabeth Warren bumper sticker today...  However it was taped to the inside of the back window...

4 hours ago, posty said:

Saw someone have an Elizabeth Warren bumper sticker today...  However it was taped to the inside of the back window...

I'd be impressed if it wasn't 

Recent counts:

1.  A Bernie Sanders sticker on a Toyota Prius.

Political ones are so rare that I've gone to counting sports Bumper Stickers

1.  A Raiders sticker on a Ford pickup.
2. A Cowboys sticker on a black Toyota 4 runner pickup.
3. A Clippers sticker (that had been defaced and ripped up) on a Kia.

I cannot remember ever seeing a Rams or Chargers bumper sticker in LA.  I've seen Rams stuff in the Anaheim area in the past, and Rams logos lit in neon tubing at bars in the Anaheim area.  But really Los Angeles is filled with Raiders bumper stickers and some Cowboys mixed in.

Lakers stuff pretty much vanished once the team went into decline in the late Kobe era.  LeBron's return didn't spark anything.  Sitting in the #1 seed in the conference hasn't sparked anything.  Maybe most haven't noticed.  Lakers were a MUCH bigger deal like 6-8 years ago.

I see a few Trump bumper stickers each week. The other day I saw a pivot (farm sprinkler) with a Trump sign. When I travel regionally there are some Beto (lol) stickers and Bernie/Warren/Her stickers.

I have a hard time seeing liberals rocking CIA Pete or Oligarch Bloomberg stickers but I have also learned to never underestimate their stupidity so I'm sure they will eventually pop up.

Not bumper stickers but saw a weirdo girl in a Bernie beanie and some ###### in little Rock with a vets for buttisex button

I would put a trump sticker on my truck but it's a pretty nice freaking truck... I don't think I would want some Pansy liberal keying it up

4 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

I would put a trump sticker on my truck but it's a pretty nice freaking truck... I don't think I would want some Pansy liberal keying it up

This. 

Sports bumper stickers on black pick trucks are apparently a theme.

Spotted a Patriots sticker on a black Ford pickup.
Spotted an Audi with a license plate that read something like USC2FAN.  Might as well toss it on the list for his effort.  Windows were tinted so couldnt see driver.

Also found another Bernie sticker on a Volkwagen driven by a middle aged male hippie.  #3 overall.

On 2/13/2020 at 3:22 PM, cyclone24 said:

What's more chickenshit than with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fock with another man's vehicle. 

My Honda Fit was recalled because it was not sporting a Bernie sticker.  :dunno:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, frank said:

What's more chickenshit than with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fock with another man's vehicle. 

I know...happens though. Got a ton of custom shiit on it I don't want to hassle with. Easier not to advertise it. 

2 hours ago, frank said:

That's why I don't put a Trump sticker on my awesome truck. Liberals are assholles and can't be trusted to do the right thing.

I do have a Gadsden flag sticker on it though. That might not trigger them enough to key my baby.

Saw a Bernie 2020 sticker today.  On a Prius, of course.  And they parked like an ass hole.

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I have 16 houses on my street

11 of them have flag poles and fly the US flag 🇺🇸 everyday. 

we have at least 12 trump voters on my street

solve for X 

It's a bummer that your vote as well as your neighbors' votes won't count in November.  Join the club.  :cheers:

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I have 16 houses on my street

11 of them have flag poles and fly the US flag 🇺🇸 everyday. 

we have at least 12 trump voters on my street

solve for X 

Exactly. I have a jacked pickup in the drive and flag flies every day...that probably tells people who I vote for.

On 2/15/2020 at 7:46 PM, frank said:

They should be focking killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

updates:

white Toyota Prius driven by a grandma - Bernie Sanders sticker
Red Kia Soul - I vote democrat sticker
Black Honda Accord - Bernie Sanders sticker - young woman

sports:

Black pickup truck Nissan Frontier - Lakers and Eagles stickers
White Toyota Tundra - Dodgers sticker
White VW Jetta - Steelers sticker - middle aged guy with a HUGE beard
Brown Nissan Altima - Los Angeles Football Club sticker
White BMW X5 - Colts Sticker - young woman
Blue work truck with 2 ladders on top - Packers sticker - middle aged man
White Honda Fit - Packers sticker - young woman
Black Nissan Altima - Lakers sticker

What? No Fidel Castro stickers? Or does Bernie have those all stockpiled in one of his 3 homes?

If you knew nothing about two candidates other than their last names, and one was Trump and the other was Clinton, and you saw a bumper sticker that said "Love Trumps Hate", which candidate would you think that would be supporting?  
I always thought that one was kind of weak because you had to already agree with it to "get" it.  🤔

5 minutes ago, Mookz said:

If you knew nothing about two candidates other than their last names, and one was Trump and the other was Clinton, and you saw a bumper sticker that said "Love Trumps Hate", which candidate would you think that would be supporting?  
I always thought that one was kind of weak because you had to already agree with it to "get" it.  🤔

I would assume that’s a pro Trump sticker. If it says the name, that’s who it’s advertising.

Driving around Los Angeles, I think I'm starting to notice a sort of "coded message" in terms of bumper stickers this summer.  I think Trump supporters are using a US flag bumper sticker to silently voice their support for Trump.  I've been seeing a uptick in US flag bumper stickers, and sometimes they get paired with a "thin blue line" US flag bumper sticker or an NRA bumper sticker.  I haven't seen a single Biden nor Trump bumper sticker this summer.

you wont see many biden bumper stickers because his base is too poor and dumb to own a vehicle.

Trump voters wont put a sticker on because those dumb people will vandalize it.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

you wont see many biden bumper stickers because his base is too poor and dumb to own a vehicle.

Trump voters wont put a sticker on because those dumb people will vandalize it.

If Biden was smart he's put his logo on hypodermic needles and have giveaways in the inner cities.

12 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

As much as I like Trump there is no way in hell I’d put a bumper sticker on my car.  100% likelihood that it would be vandalized.

Yep. The left is violent. 

12 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

As much as I like Trump there is no way in hell I’d put a bumper sticker on my car.  100% likelihood that it would be vandalized.

12 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep. The left is violent. 

This.

Took the Blue Lives Matter stickers off my cars. Thanks for the free speech forefathers, it lasted a pretty long time. 

Since my last post here, I've seen about 15-20 fresh brand new US flag stickers on cars and trucks.  Also several of them come with fresh brand new thin blue line stickers as well. Just today I saw 1 car with both stickers and another with a new giant wavy US flag sticker on the rear window.

I'm pretty sure this is code for Trump support. 

I have seen 1 BLM bumper sticker.  I haven't seen a single Biden sticker this summer.

I think I might restart the tally tomorrow with these trends in mind.

Interesting for CA and also no Biden stickers or even yard signs. Guy is generating zero enthusiasm. Even here in TX, normally I see my lefty neighbors put yard signs out. This year nothing. I did see a Bernie one still on the porch from 2016 from some old woman hoarder with 2 ft grass. She never cuts her grass. Garage is filled with crap. Can't even walk in it. 

LOL well the first bumper sticker I see today is on am old white car (maybe a Ford Taurus?) parked in a strip mall.  Driven by a guy around age 50, about 6'6" and 300 lbs.  He lives out the back of his car apparently and has 3 stickers:  trump 2016, ron paul 2012, and "Jesus".