Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Cali may stop fitness tests for kids due to “bullying & body shaming”

Recommended Posts

Oh no!  They can't do the BMI calculations because it forces the student to identify as male or female.  Can't have that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"California Governor Gavin Newsom has proposed suspending the physical fitness tests at the state's schools over concerns that they promote bullying and body discrimination."

Yeah, the fitness tests are the reason that there is bullying and body shaming...  It still amazes me every day the stupidity of people and how some of them function every day...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, posty said:

"California Governor Gavin Newsom has proposed suspending the physical fitness tests at the state's schools over concerns that they promote bullying and body discrimination."

Yeah, the fitness tests are the reason that there is bullying and body shaming...  It still amazes me every day the stupidity of people and how some of them function every day...

All this is going to do is create a culture of obese children and later obese adults who then want free healthcare cause they are having health problems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

All this is going to do is create a culture of obese children and later obese adults who then want free healthcare cause they are having health problems. 

“Create” a culture of fatties? Been outside lately?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MDC said:

“Create” a culture of fatties? Been outside lately?

If they stop stuff like this it’s gonna get worse. It’s getting bad already. Pretty soon we are gonna be like the humans from Wall-E. Just fat as Fock, unable to walk, and don’t do any exercise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MDC said:

Been outside lately?

☹️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are also bullied for being smart. Stop testing academics as well. Lead the charge!

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×